Gamora Vs Forerunner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Both are bred warriors. Who wins?

cloud102
bump!

Harbinger
Didn't Forerunner beat down alternate versions of Supes?

Enyalus
Forerunner's much faster. I think she wins 7/10.

complexbrother
Gamora is the premere assisan in comics. she wins.

cloud102
Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Forerunner beat down alternate versions of Supes?

Not only that, but she took on entire teams. Now that I think of it, Gamora is outclassed here. I'd probably still give her a win or 2, though.

Enyalus
Gamora's taken on armies solo. But I agree with you, Cloud. I'd say she takes 2-3 wins.

Nihilist
gamora

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gamora's taken on armies solo. But I agree with you, Cloud. I'd say she takes 2-3 wins.

Yeah, Gamora is simply outclassed. Which teams has Gamora taken out? Forerunner has taken out various JLA teams, including a magic one. And she has telepath, invisibility, and a whole slew of powers. Forerunner about 7/10, IMO.

skyfather
Originally posted by cloud102
Yeah, Gamora is simply outclassed. Which teams has Gamora taken out? Forerunner has taken out various JLA teams, including a magic one. And she has telepath, invisibility, and a whole slew of powers. Forerunner about 7/10, IMO. if gamora's out classed why make the thread?
then again it's you so im not surprised it's a thread favouring dc

cloud102
Originally posted by skyfather
if gamora's out classed why make the thread?
then again it's you so im not surprised it's a thread favouring dc

Most of my threads don't favor DC. At least I'm not trying to. I forgot most of the Countdown stuff, well, because it is Countdown.

skyfather
Most of my threads don't favor DC. At least I'm not trying to. I forgot most of the Countdown stuff, well, because it is Countdown. yeah right

cloud102
I'm trying to find fights that are equal, I swear. Some might are off, but I'm not perfect. So please, shut up.

skyfather
I'm trying to find fights that are equal, I swear. Some might are off, but I'm not perfect. So please, shut up. ok nvr

Cavalier
I think it's pretty dead even. Even if Forerunner has a slight speed edge, I'd still say Gamora's strength and skill are better.

cloud102
Originally posted by Cavalier
I think it's pretty dead even. Even if Forerunner has a slight speed edge, I'd still say Gamora's strength and skill are better.

I'd agree, except, I see skill being even as well. Strength goes to Forerunner. Someone who can go toe to toe with various Supermen.

Cavalier
I'd agree, except, I see skill being even as well. Strength goes to Forerunner. Someone who can go toe to toe with various Supermen. Since when has Forerunner gone toe to toe strength-wise with Supermen?

Prep-Man
Forerunner would beat the crap out of Gamora. Not only does she have a strength advantage, but has speed, tp, invisibility, and other powers. She's just as skilled as Gamora, since she was born and bred to be one of the best assassins in the MULTIVERSE. That's the Forerunner's purpose in life.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t481461.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.