I met Peter Mayhew today!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sweersa
He is so nice! It was so much fun, he autographed my action figure and we talked about Star Wars and Chewbacca, it was so awesome!

Here is the pic.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6666/dsc02650nz1.th.jpg

Elite Hunter
Nice red eyes you got going there.

Lord Knightfa11
who's peter mayhew *prepares to be executed* i know i'm going to pay for that.

THE JLRTENJAC
Portrayed Chewbacca.

But that's still cool that you got to meet him.

I met Timothy Zhan a year or so ago... Nac still hasn't gotten that picture printed off. (Ironically he is my least favorite Star Wars author...)

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Chewbacca.

I met Timothy Zhan a year or so ago... Nac still hasn't gotten that picture printed off. (Ironically he is my least favorite Star Wars author...)

May I ask why? I'm not going to hate you but I'm just curious. My least favorite author BY FAR is Karen Traviss.

sweersa
Portrayed Chewbacca.

But that's still cool that you got to meet him.

It was awesome, he is a such a nice guy, very cool talking with him as well.

I have heard good things about the Zhan Trilogy. I hear they were based on the scrapped Lucasfilm Sequel Trilogy.

Jack Daniels
so which one are you in that pic?

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
so which one are you in that pic?

Hehe. I am the guy in the yellow shirt under the brown coat.

queeq
Cool! You met a big walking carpet.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Cool! You met a big walking carpet.

lol He was so cool. His hands were huge! When I shook it was was thinking. "woah!"

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
May I ask why? I'm not going to hate you but I'm just curious. My least favorite author BY FAR is Karen Traviss.

Well, for one, he is extremely high on himself. When we were there just to get books signed... he stood up there for two hours talking about himself... Hell, Nac and I were looking around the store looking at other books waiting for the guy to shut up.

He can't seem to come up with new things. He's brought back Grand Admiral Thrawn (Thrawn... Zahn...) countless times (And even told me that if were asked to write another SW book... he'd probably bring him back again.) Created a clone of Luke... named Luuke... and then there is... Planet Teardrop... ugh.

By the way... you're face looks familiar, Sweersa... You ever live in Kentucky?

sweersa

By the way... you're face looks familiar, Sweersa... You ever live in Kentucky?

Nope, maybe I just have one of those faces. lol

Chewy07
I was lucky enough to meet Peter 15 years ago and I can also testify to how nice a man he is.

sweersa
Originally posted by Chewy07
I was lucky enough to meet Peter 15 years ago and I can also testify to how nice a man he is.

Very cool! He was so nice. I really enjoyed talking to him. He is so gentle, just like his character at heart.

Jack Daniels
he was just nice so you will come back...next time hes gonna rip your arms off and anal rape with no vaseline ...then your gonna be screamin for those female gungans!...nah jus messin ...I was drunk again and since you were the only talkin lately that puts up with me I thought Id mess wit ya cause I was bored...sorry..lol

sweersa
he was just nice so you will come back...next time hes gonna rip your arms off and anal rape with no vaseline ...then your gonna be screamin for those female gungans!...nah jus messin ...I was drunk again and since you were the only talkin lately that puts up with me I thought Id mess wit ya cause I was bored...sorry..lol

Umm....

Jack Daniels
well wookies are known for ripping off arms..lol the anal rape part was kinda extreme but I had to use something that would lead back to female gungans..lol...

Chewy07
Originally posted by sweersa
Very cool! He was so nice. I really enjoyed talking to him. He is so gentle, just like his character at heart.

I could not agree with you more! He is by far one of the nicest celebs I have ever met.

Phucked Up
I met him last year at Celebration IV. Really nice guy.

queeq
Rooaarrr

Dark Exile
Exciting, but come start a thread when you run into Ray Park while going to the bathroom.

queeq
Errr.... watch out for famous people in public restrooms.

Jack Daniels
Im tellin ya the dude is gonna rip your arms off the first time you beat him in chess!

queeq
laughing out loud

THE JLRTENJAC
Im tellin ya the dude is gonna rip your arms off the first time you beat him in chess!

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.