Krypto vs. Sturmer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Who let the dogs out?

...But seriously, which one comes out of this fight as top dog?

guy222
who's sturmer

leonidas
laughing out loud

sturmer is sweet! not sure he had enough appearances to make a real call here. sturmer was certainly the more ferocious of the 2, maybe stronger? overall abilities though go to krypto. slight edge to krypto on account of versatility.

that fight would be messy though, damn . . .

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmer_(comics)

I need to find the issues

psycho gundam
the way dogs fight, krypto's heat vision is extremely useful. mostly concentrating it in sturmer's eyes/mouth.

jalek moye
don't forget his freeze bark can atleast slow him down.

which dog is tougher?

xJLxKing
I am guessing Krypto

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jalek moye
don't forget his freeze bark can atleast slow him down.

which dog is tougher? whomever gave krypto the freeze bark power obviously doesn't know how superman's version works.

chomperx9
kyrpto vs underdog that would be a better fight

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
whomever gave krypto the freeze bark power obviously doesn't know how superman's version works.

Yea isnt supermans just blowing cold air out?

I think krypto freeze barks which is rather dumb, its not every bark so i'm assuming he regulates something in there

psycho gundam
superman's diaphragm and torso muscles compress CO2 in his lungs, then he expels it violently through pursed lips. in effect creating a "super-fire extinguisher".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.