Manny Pacquiao destroys Oscar De La Hoya!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
beerw00t
Proud to be a Flip!

NonSensi-Klown
Filipino's are overrated where I live. Wannabe black people.

It was a good fight though. I think Delahoya's needs to retire soon though. He's getting... old.

occultdestroyer
Mind if I ask, where do you live?

super pr*xy
pac-man rules all..

occultdestroyer
Ricky Hatton...
YOU'RE NEXT!!

Mwahahahahahahaha!!

Go Pac-Man !!

DigiMark007
I see you already found the boxing thread for similar comments. In the future, regardless of the fight, that thread will likely suffice instead of a new one.

Wil7
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Ricky Hatton...
YOU'RE NEXT!!

Mwahahahahahahaha!!

Go Pac-Man !!

Yeah, if Ricky Hatton fights Manny, I hate to say it, but Ricky will probably get smashed.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Mind if I ask, where do you live?

Daly City. This little city has statistically speaking, has more Filipinos in it then then in the entire country.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Daly City. This little city has statistically speaking, has more Filipinos in it then then in the entire country.
Peaceful place aye.
My hometown is Illinois. But currently residing in Dubai, since I'm attending University of Cambridge.

jaden101
why did you make 2 threads for the same thing when there's already a boxing thread anyway?

SpaceMonkey
This was a fight between two Men, not two nationalities. Who cares what they're race is? Manny beat up the chump, that's it. No need to start a race war.

forumcrew
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
This was a fight between two Men, not two nationalities. Who cares what they're race is? Manny beat up the chump, that's it. No need to start a race war.

filipino isnt even a race its a nationality. Its funny to me how many people dont understand what race is.

SpaceMonkey
I mentioned Nationality. I also meantioned race(for Filipinos it's Asian, I know) because, like you said, some people don't get it.

Sado22
foriegn objects in gloves>miguel cotto>pac-man stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
Oh shuddup.

Cotto isn't in the same league as Pac-Man. Never was, never will be.

6-Division champ and #1 P4P boxer ever... The Pac-Man!
w00t

Btw, he had an interview on Philippine local television that he knew he was sure he was going to win the Hatton fight. Hatton's punches weren't hurting him at all lol.

I guess running up steep mountains Rocky-style and training in confined boxing rings in extremely hot climate conditions, do pay off.

Sado22
go flip burgers, ya flip! mad
j/k
i know cotto aint in pacman's league because he's a lower weightclass.

~Sado

maxman1180
PACMAN, one of the best fighter in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.