Captain America vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Hand to hand only.

Who wins ?

snoopdogg
I'd say Cap unless Shang can use Chi.

Philosophía
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd say Cap unless Shang can use Chi.

Where did I say he can't ?

snoopdogg

Philosophía
No.

I was just pointing out that you had no reason to say 'unless Shang Chi can use ki'.

It's like making a Wolverine vs Thing thread and saying that Thing wins unless Wolverine uses his claws.

snoopdogg
Well normally when it's specified h2h, no other weapons or abilities can be used.

occultdestroyer
Been done before.

Philosophía
Well normally when it's specified h2h, no other weapons or abilities can be used.

Weapons, yes (logical) but who says ki, which is a h2h-related ability within the character's powerset shouldn't be used ? I didn't think I'd have to spell out things that come down to common sense. erm

Anyway, enough of this thread derailment.

snoopdogg
If somebody made a Wolverine thread and specified h2h would it be logical to assume he can use his claws?

Philosophía
If somebody made a Wolverine thread and specified h2h would it be logical to assume he can use his claws?

That's different.

A better example would be the one I gave with Wolverine vs Thing. Is it necessary to mention that Wolverine can/cannot use his claws ? No, the same way it's not necessary to say whether or not Shang Chi can use his amp. It is skill and h2h related, so there's no reason to assume he wouldn't.

While entertaining this bullshit has been slightly fun, it is time to stop, because 8 posts on this matter have been enough. So, unless you have anything fight-related, don't post.

Battlehammer
well shang0chi can uses range chi atatcks as well, would they not be allowed? I mean there skill part of his skills.

batdude123
Wow, Philsophia... what a dick.

Philosophía
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow, Philsophia... what a dick.

I know, I'm pretty proud of it myself.

*insert batdude's girlfriend joke*

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
well shang0chi can uses range chi atatcks as well, would they not be allowed? I mean there skill part of his skills. Apparantly using Chi falls into h2h combat.

batdude123

Battlehammer
yea I figure as much, but range chi I a little ugg on, thanks though

Philosophía
It's a shame about the whole genital warts thing though. Get it checked out. Looks like one of those nasty gourds you find in pumpkin patches.

What a sick thing to say. Seriously...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.