Shang Chi vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No prep, but all out for both. Shang gets Nunchaku for weapons.

guy222
bumprav

Wild Shadow
Deadpool ftw he outpowers him all around physically other then skill and even then DP still has his guns, uzi and grenades.

Kaos sebaceous
I think shang-chi would kick the crap out of DP during the fight....but hes has nothing to put down Dp's HF

BruceSkywalker
Shang puts up a great fight, in the end Wade ftw

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
I think shang-chi would kick the crap out of DP during the fight....but hes has nothing to put down Dp's HF Cosigned

occultdestroyer
Pure H2H, I see DP getting beaten into a bloody pulp.

But since this match is with standard equipment, then DP takes it.

Enyalus
Deadpool wins after a decent battle, probably.

Mindset
If Deadpool can hang with IF, Taskmaster, Wolverine, and Daredevil, what makes you think Shang Chi is going to "kick the crap" out of him?

(For people saying this)

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
If Deadpool can hang with IF, Taskmaster, Wolverine, and Daredevil, what makes you think Shang Chi is going to "kick the crap" out of him?

(For people saying this) according to BP, Shang-Chi is on a whole different level when it comes to martial arts (in comparison to IF)...but theres really no way for Shang to overcome the healing factor.

Mindset
BP is an idiot.

The Nuul
DP

Juk3n
DP because of guns, grenades and healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.