exotic saber color crystals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teck92
i was curious i can't remember who or whay characters use crystals of exotic nature. ex. silver black viridian aqua gold i know thier are some but i cannot think of them. insight?

Captain REX
There are examples of all crystal types and colors (to date) up on Wookieepedia. Black has never been noted.

teck92
really? wow well this is why i asked oh and thank you.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Captain REX
There are examples of all crystal types and colors (to date) up on Wookieepedia. Black has never been noted. It was in The Force Unleashed, don't know if that would make it canon though.

Captain REX
Really? That's... weird, but not unexpected.

Final Blaxican
A character of mine in a StarWars RP has a black lightsaber.

Faunus
"Final Blaxican." Ominous.

Lord Lucien
Indeed. I'm expecting his eulogy any day now.

Lethal Rogue
Doesn't Farfalla have a golden lightsaber?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
Doesn't Farfalla have a golden lightsaber?

He did.

Corran Horn has a silver blade as does Tionne (sp?)

Galen Marek had an aqua lightsabre (he originally had a red lightsabre but that was lost. For a while he used Kota's green lightsabre. Later he personalised it by replacing one of the green crystals with a blue one so it had an aqua blade).

Darth Truculent
In KOTOR II, there is a bronze crystal that can only be wielded by a dark side user.

Lethal Rogue
There are also black crystals, but I don't know anyone who used them.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
There are also black crystals, but I don't know anyone who used them. Are you serial? Where are there black crystals besides the one in Force Unleashed that glows white at the edges for some reason?

atv2
Does anyone happen to know how to unlock Starkiller's Jedi Robe(the one he fights vader in on the last stage) on the ps2 version?

Lord Lucien
You should be able to wear it after you beat the game as a good guy.

Darth Truculent
atv2 - are you talking about the Jedi Adventuer Robe that Kota gave him ?

atv2
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
atv2 - are you talking about the Jedi Adventuer Robe that Kota gave him ?

That's the one! I never could find it on the PS2 version.

VinCon01
If I'm not mistaken, most of the "unique" color crystals are only seen in gameplay, usually in the KOTOR games. That's not to say that they don't exist, of course, but it's difficult to say who wielded them or when they were used. One notable exception is the silver lightsaber crystal, which several characters have used. IIRC, there was also a pink lightsaber color crystal used by Darth Zannah called "Bane's Heart" and a few slightly rarer variants of the more common colors that were basically just different shades of green, blue, red, etc, etc.

Captain REX
Silver-bladed lightsabers are employed by the Imperial Knights in the Legacy comics. They appear bluish at times, though.

How funny that 'Bane's Heart' is pink...

Lord Lucien
He was a good guy, deep down.

Captain REX
Good and fluffy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.