Daken vs X 23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep, fight in an endless field for scenerio 1 and then fight in a endless woods for scenerio 2.

Bada's Palin
X-23

I have a feeling they'll fight soon.

Battlehammer
why X-23? I mean Daken got the experiences and the training frim the man pulling all the strings and Daken has beat on pritty much any one he has foughten.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why X-23? I mean Daken got the experiences and the training frim the man pulling all the strings and Daken has beat on pritty much any one he has foughten. x-23 has adamantium and equal skill, and they usually have new characters beat on anyone they face.

StiltmanFTW
Daken has some extra powers, though.

Battlehammer
I can't see what he wrote I wonder which character he picked

Battlehammer
I am not even sure Daken even lost a fight yet.

StiltmanFTW
He did.

Battlehammer
to who?

StiltmanFTW
To Cyber.

Wolverine - Origins #14

Battlehammer
He was KO? for some reason I though he was fine, but was not capable of defeating cyber due to his durabilith limitations

StiltmanFTW
He was clearly fading and about to receive another blow.

Battlehammer
I don't remeber it to well, it on eof the few arcs I only read one time. since i was not a fan. Hey why have you not posted in my thread?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Daken has some extra powers, though. what extra powers does he have???

Battlehammer
Daken has a pritty good run. I mean cyber himself said daken was his best pupil and diden he even say he surpasses him

Battlehammer
Daken also did a lot better vs wolverine, X-23 got competely out fought in h2h and used a cheap shot after getted beat, Logan showed later on that he faster, stronger better. X-23 only did good againt him onces and that was when he wouldent even uses his claws while she did for a while

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
what extra powers does he have???

Quoted from wikipedia. That is why he appears to move so fast.

I don't remeber it to well, it on eof the few arcs I only read one time. since i was not a fan. Hey why have you not posted in my thread?

Do you want the scans?

StiltmanFTW
Daken also did a lot better vs wolverine, X-23 got competely out fought in h2h and used a cheap shot after getted beat, Logan showed later on that he faster, stronger better. X-23 only did good againt him onces and that was when he wouldent even uses his claws while she did for a while

X-23 bested Logan twice. Sure, he was holding back and all, but wasn't he in the fights with Daken...?

Starscream M
X-23. she has a claw in her foot.

Bada's Palin
X-23 bested Logan twice. Sure, he was holding back and all, but wasn't he in the fights with Daken...?

In both fights Wolverine hasn't really fought back or done anything, so it's hard to derive anything from their bouts with him. What's become pretty clear though is that she has an even stronger healing factor.

DestinyGuy678

Do you want the scans? thaaaats how he does it, x-23 does have the adamanitum claws though, she should be able to cleave right through daken

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
In both fights Wolverine hasn't really fought back or done anything, so it's hard to derive anything from their bouts with him. What's become pretty clear though is that she has an even stronger healing factor.

I said that he was holding back.

Stronger healing factor? Debatable. Not enough showings.

Battlehammer

Do you want the scans?
naw im good

DestinyGuy678
I said that he was holding back.

Stronger healing factor? Debatable. Not enough showings.

well she's sai dbefore that wolverine heals slowly

StiltmanFTW
I know. Has she ever been shot in the brain? I doubt.

Battlehammer
bested him?

I don't think you can called being out fought competely in h2h by a wolverine who not trying to hurt her and who gets sucker stabbed helping her up is besting.

and in the other fight he did not even want to fight her, he dident even uses his claws most of the fight and let him self pritty much get stabbed.........and she was trying hard to put him down and still not KO

s

Starscream M
does x-23 or daken have adamantium skeleton?

StiltmanFTW
bested him?

I don't think you can called being out fought competely in h2h by a wolverine who not trying to hurt her and who gets sucker stabbed helping her up is besting.

and in the other fight he did not even want to fight her, he dident even uses his claws most of the fight and let him self pritty much get stabbed.........and she was trying hard to put him down and still not KO

s

I know all of this. Just expressed myself wrong. Saying that she bested him was far too much, sorry.

Originally posted by Starscream M
does x-23 or daken have adamantium skeleton?

Nah. X-23 has the adamantium claws, though.

Battlehammer
who ever said x-23 has a better healing factors wrong. Logan has superior feats and lots more of them. Hell she just a weaker version of him all around. The only reason one would even get the impresention that she has may have a stronger one was from a comment said made during a pis event.

Bada's Palin
who ever said x-23 has a better healing factors wrong. Logan has superior feats and lots more of them. Hell she just a weaker version of him all around. The only reason one would even get the impresention that she has may have a stronger one was from a comment said made during a pis event.

How was it a PIS event?

Because she beat Deathstrike?

Battlehammer
it fine man no worries. She also attack him again later in the issue of there first fight and he caught both arms with one hand and made it known he could beat her.

Battlehammer
How was it a PIS event?

Because she beat Deathstrike?
wait thats why you think she has a more powerful healing factor? becuases of the deathstrike thing?

StiltmanFTW

His powers were being drained, don't forget that.

StiltmanFTW
it fine man no worries. She also attack him again later in the issue of there first fight and he caught both arms with one hand and made it known he could beat her.

I know, that was awesome big grin

Battlehammer
His powers were being drained, don't forget that.
I was talking about something elses lol, I have no idea what even you guys are refferring to. I remeber of DS fight what would make one believe she ahs a stronger one from that?

DestinyGuy678
I know. Has she ever been shot in the brain? I doubt. but it didnt hit him i nthe brain...he was able to talk wasnt he?

Bada's Palin
wait thats why you think she has a more powerful healing factor? becuases of the deathstrike thing?

Because Wolverine seemed to aggro when she told him he was healing slow. Also, Deathstrike was close to killing Wolverine (Because he let her) in their last bout. X-23 let Deathstrike cut away and healed right up without any problems.

StiltmanFTW
I was talking about something elses lol, I have no idea what even you guys are refferring to. I remeber of DS fight what would make one believe she ahs a stronger one from that?

I was referring to this:

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3023/scan07oh9.th.jpghttp://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7519/scan09zy8.th.jpg

Battlehammer
Because Wolverine seemed to aggro when she told him he was healing slow. Also, Deathstrike was close to killing Wolverine (Because he let her) in their last bout. X-23 let Deathstrike cut away and healed right up without any problems.
yea that was pis that incident.........he never should have enter his brain it was infact a pis event. not saying her fight ith LD is, jsut the eye thing.

Battlehammer
I was referring to this:

which is pis. he has adamatium there which has ben shown nuermous times.

StiltmanFTW
but it didnt hit him i nthe brain...he was able to talk wasnt he?

It did. Many times, in fact. X-23 didn't show that kind of healing feat.

Bada's Palin
yea that was pis that incident.........he never should have enter his brain it was infact a pis event. not saying her fight ith LD is, jsut the eye thing.

What are you talking about?

Battlehammer
What are you talking about?

You know the human skeleton has a bone right behidn the eye right? Logan is cover with adamatium it be impossiable to take him out in the way they did.

Bada's Palin
You know the human skeleton has a bone right behidn the eye right? Logan is cover with adamatium it be impossiable to take him out in the way they did.

What incident are you talking about?

I'm referring to the time when X-23 defeated lady deathstrike. Right after Caliban's death.

Battlehammer
also Logan done a similar theing that X-23 did ecpt he let himself get his heart pritty much ripped out and he had ninites attacks his brain lol

Battlehammer

I'm referring to the time when X-23 defeated lady deathstrike. Right after Caliban's death.
it all merge to gather for me.]

what about that incident makes you thing X-23 has a betetr healing facor?

StiltmanFTW

Scalphunter's incident.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3023/scan07oh9.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7519/scan09zy8.jpg

Bada's Palin
it all merge to gather for me.]

what about that incident makes you thing X-23 has a betetr healing facor?

I compared it to the time when Wolverine last fought deathstrike, he was nearly killed by her attacks. This time X-23 took everything that Deathstrike had and healed up just fine.

Battlehammer
I compared it to the time when Wolverine last fought deathstrike, he was nearly killed by her attacks. This time X-23 took everything that Deathstrike had and healed up just fine.
I don't remeber this and why would this be the norm? I mean it would literally controdicts many many fights between the two have had if what you says is correct well as wolverines comics currently

StiltmanFTW
If she took everything LD had, she would be in pieces.

Battlehammer
If she took everything LD had, she would be in pieces.

she took a lot I remeber, not every thing though and what was odd is that desthroke randomly develope a weaknesss lol

StiltmanFTW
She took a lot, yeah, but she wasn't dismembered.

Battlehammer
wait a sect Logan never fought lady deathstrike in that issue , she slash him onces and he was fine, so what was he talking about

DestinyGuy678
It did. Many times, in fact. X-23 didn't show that kind of healing feat. ...? not sure this answers my question, if the bullet entered his brain how was he able to talk

Bada's Palin

She's had her hand cut off though.

Battlehammer
ugg how do you shut off ignore lol

Battlehammer
you were refferring to wolverien fight in extreme xmen correct?

Starscream M
ugg how do you shut off ignore lol go to ignore list and remove the name I think

who you taking off?

Battlehammer
I just wanna knw what he saying in this thread, but i wanna keep him on ignore

Battlehammer
so your refferring to extreme x-men..........lol

Bada's Palin
you were refferring to wolverien fight in extreme xmen correct?

Naw, I was thinking of Wolverine vs Deathstrike in the Wolverine series.

Battlehammer
Naw, I was thinking of Wolverine vs Deathstrike in the Wolverine series.
well then it was not the last time they fought, and your talking about an event that occured like 10 eyars ago actaully more..........

StiltmanFTW
...? not sure this answers my question, if the bullet entered his brain how was he able to talk

Maybe it didn't enter his brain. It's debatable. I think it just injured the eye and created a shock when connecting with adamantium. Who cares what said that power-absorbing guy stick out tongue

Battlehammer
I am pritty sure you mean extreme x-men, becauses the time in his solo was like 14 years ago his healing factor was already taxed out and he still beat the crap out of her.

Battlehammer
Maybe it didn't enter his brain. It's debatable. I think it just injured the eye and created a shock when connecting with adamantium. Who cares what said that power-absorbing guy stick out tongue
no it went into his brain, but it pis so it don't matter.

DestinyGuy678
Maybe it didn't enter his brain. It's debatable. I think it just injured the eye and created a shock when connecting with adamantium. Who cares what said that power-absorbing guy stick out tongue haha, but x-23 is extremely experienced, after she got used to dakens technique something tells me she'd take him out.

Battlehammer
I figgure it out now yay lol. Actaully Daken way mroe experienced and trained............

StiltmanFTW
no it went into his brain, but it pis so it don't matter.

How can you be sure?

StiltmanFTW

Nope. LD didn't cut off Laura's hand. It's Laura who DISABLED LD's arm. Not cut off either.

Battlehammer
How can you be sure?
well for one it stated, two I think it even has a sound written in, three he having trouble talking which would not be the cases if it just hit his eye, four he gotten his eye ripped our, slashes eattten ect. and he never had to lye on a floor helpless

Bada's Palin
Nope. LD didn't cut off Laura's hand. It's Laura who DISABLED LD's arm. Not cut off either.

Laura cut off her own hand when fighting Kimura. I never mentioned Deathstrike there.

What are you smoking? :/

DestinyGuy678
he shouldnt be able to talk at all if it entered his brain, its possible the bullets concussive force put him down for a while

Starscream M
he shouldnt be able to talk at all if it entered his brain, its possible the bullets concussive force put him down for a while depending on what part of the brain is injured, it is possible for him to still talk

StiltmanFTW
Laura cut off her own hand when fighting Kimura. I never mentioned Deathstrike there.

What are YOU smoking?

I was still talking about fight with LD, then you quoted me and said about whole cutting off thing...

Battlehammer
he shouldnt be able to talk at all if it entered his brain, its possible the bullets concussive force put him down for a while
............dude he has a healing facot the duude takes class 100 hits.........bullets nothing compared to that.

but anyone th event is pis, and controdicts the character abilties and even worse had him missing part of a skull.............

Battlehammer

dude honestly though are you sure you did not dream the issue with lady death strike and wolverine

DestinyGuy678
it is possible the bullet was small enough to go through the whole in the eye socket

Battlehammer
bullets are to big the hole is crazy smalla dn sculpt hunter also pack be ammo

DestinyGuy678
bullets are to big the hole is crazy smalla dn sculpt hunter also pack be ammo packed what?

Battlehammer
packed what?
He uses large ammo, for kill shots even in non vital area's

StiltmanFTW
Large ammo you say... so maybe a bullet's fragment got here?

Bada's Palin
dude honestly though are you sure you did not dream the issue with lady death strike and wolverine

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine-and-got-yoursefl-a-gun-restraining-order/37-93794/

Battlehammer
http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine-and-got-yoursefl-a-gun-restraining-order/37-93794/
he does not fight her int hat issue or see her.........in that arc he fights punisher.

dude there last fight was in extreme x-men

Battlehammer
Large ammo you say... so maybe a bullet's fragment got here? '
now your reaching...........he have a bullet sticking out..........the wrighter and atrist did not do there home so we got pis. Simple as that.

Bada's Palin
he does not fight her int hat issue or see her.........in that arc he fights punisher.

dude there last fight was in extreme x-men

I just read the issue, he fights her...

Don't make me post scans at 4 am in the morning.

Bada's Palin
Long story short, Wolverine defeats her with a Katana, she cheap shots him in the gut;

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/39.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/40.jpg

After that he cuts off her claws, cuts her a bit and take off.

Battlehammer
wierd neevr read it, but I own that run I know it becauses punsiher and wolverine fight 3 issues later wtf.

was that like a mini storey in the back? also dident you say he was all injured and stuff or were you think of another issue? becauses he does actaully almsot die in extreme x-men

Bada's Palin
wierd neevr read it, but I own that run I know it becauses punsiher and wolverine fight 3 issues later wtf.

was that like a mini storey in the back? also dident you say he was all injured and stuff or were you think of another issue? becauses he does actaully almsot die in extreme x-men

Aaah, didn't catch that.

I was thinking of this issue, the page before the ones I uploaded shows her stabbing him in the heart.

Battlehammer
Aaah, didn't catch that.

I was thinking of this issue, the page before the ones I uploaded shows her stabbing him in the heart.
you were right I was wrong, about the issue. wierd I never had that happen before. Do you have a dl link?

also so she almost kills him in it or were you actally thinking of another issue?

Battlehammer
ugg at least I was right about extreme x-men being there last fight

Battlehammer
I own it graphic noval version and it turns out graphic novals don't allows have the mini's in the back dam I new I had it. That is so wierd.

Bada's Palin
ugg at least I was right about extreme x-men being there last fight

Yeah, looks like the Wolverine one took part a couple of years before the one in X-treme x-men.

I own it graphic noval version and it turns out graphic novals don't allows have the mini's in the back dam I new I had it. That is so wierd.

The comic was over 30 pages, which was a bit weird.

Battlehammer
Yeah, looks like the Wolverine one took part a couple of years before the one in X-treme x-men.

The comic was over 30 pages, which was a bit weird.
that is wierd.

what even odd is the graphic noval never said I would not recieve all complete issues.

Bada's Palin
Also, regarding X-23's healing factor.

When Sabretooth's neck was snapped by Domina he was killed. X-23 can heal over it.

Battlehammer
Also, regarding X-23's healing factor.

When Sabretooth's neck was snapped by Domina he was killed. X-23 can heal over it.
that was a clone and no were near his level

wolverine has had haft hif bones broken including back and neck if not mistack and got right up

Bada's Palin
that was a clone and no were near his level

wolverine has had haft hif bones broken including back and neck if not mistack and got right up

The real Sabretooth is dead. Every living Marauder is a clone, that's what Sabretooth discussed with Mr.Sinister in Weapon 28 or so. The Sabretooth we see now, isn't the real one.

And a Sabretooth clone, would still have the same healing factor as him.

Battlehammer
The real Sabretooth is dead. Every living Marauder is a clone, that's what Sabretooth discussed with Mr.Sinister in Weapon 28 or so. The Sabretooth we see now, isn't the real one.

And a Sabretooth clone, would still have the same healing factor as him.
The real ones dead............ Logan kill him

Bada's Palin
The real ones dead............ Logan kill him

I meant before that, Sabretooth had already been cloned a number of times. There's no way of telling if the one Wolverine killed was the real Sabretooth. The one Weapon X upgraded, was a clone, as they're all clones. The REAL Sabretooth was probably killed years ago.

For all intents and purposes the clones ARE Sabretooth, since they have all his memories, skills, etc.

Battlehammer
and I you refferring to x force and domino ot domina that cazy *****

Bada's Palin
and I you refferring to x force and domino ot domina that cazy *****

I was thinking of all the clones.

It's not explicitly stated in the comics that the "real" Sabretooth was a clone, but I think it was.

Battlehammer
I meant before that, Sabretooth had already been cloned a number of times. There's no way of telling if the one Wolverine killed was the real Sabretooth. The one Weapon X upgraded, was a clone, as they're all clones. The REAL Sabretooth was probably killed years ago.

For all intents and purposes the clones ARE Sabretooth, since they have all his memories, skills, etc.
No he killed the real one.

for staters logans always able to tell a cLone, hell he even picked the original mardox out of his copies.

neevr fool by doube gangers even when DD was ect.

and romulous would have known, he keeps track on every one of thenm all the time, after Logan killed the real one one he replaced him with wildcild.

also thoses clones from x-force were not his level.

Battlehammer
also I think Logan even stated that the one that domnia killed was a clone right a way

Bada's Palin
You're not listening to me.

Battlehammer
You're not listening to me.
yes mister sinster made sveral clones of them. The clones have supovly taken there places all or at least some of the time.

still does not change the fact Logan most deffiently killed the real saberooth.

He extremeky good at telling when individuals who are supose to be perfect copes are fake.

He did so when armor man could nor or DD ect.

He picked the real madrox out of him clones who are suposes to be perfect copies they are him and still he does it.

also I am pritty sure when he investigated the detah of sisnsterm sabertooth ect that he could tell right off the bat they were not the real deal.

also wolverines fight was one in which romular wanted to see who immerge from the pack there no way romulas would allow it to be a clone and he deffinetly know the real from the clones.

srankmissingnin
Sinister was unable to clone Sabretooth with the original Mauraders. It was STATED that Sabretooth`s healing factor prevent him from being cloned successfully. The cone Sabretooth`s from X-Factor are the first clones we`ve seen of Vic... which might explain why the sucked so hard and didn`t look a thing like him.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sinister was unable to clone Sabretooth with the original Mauraders. It was STATED that Sabretooth`s healing factor prevent him from being cloned successfully. The cone Sabretooth`s from X-Factor are the first clones we`ve seen of Vic... which might explain why the sucked so hard and didn`t look a thing like him.

My theory is impossible then.

Shucks sad

Battlehammer
wierd I thought the one that got slaughter by domina died and was a clone.

Battlehammer

Shucks sad
what was your theory lol

srankmissingnin

Shucks sad

The Vic clones don`t make any sense... but I guess if you have some mooks in the Canadian government making female Wolverine clones, than you can`t very well have Sinister, who is practically a god in genetics, unable to do the like.

Battlehammer
I am betting that Blood Scream is Venom on the dark avengers

srankmissingnin
Why are my `s backwards.... confused

Battlehammer
?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Vic clones don`t make any sense... but I guess if you have some mooks in the Canadian government making female Wolverine clones, than you can`t very well have Sinister, who is practically a god in genetics, unable to do the like.

Yeah.

I thought Marvel was going for an image where Sinister had cloned the Sabretooth that appeared during the mutant massacre, several times over where as the original sabretooth ran free.

what was your theory lol

That Sabretooth had died a long time ago, and that only clones of him existed.

Battlehammer
hahahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.