Daken and X-23 vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No adamantium for Creed. Everyone is bloodlusted.

snoopdogg
Can Creed regenerate lost limbs?

Battlehammer
yes, but it easiier for him to just attach it back.

Starscream M
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can Creed regenerate lost limbs? given enough time he could...but he certainly can't generate them on the fly

although if you cut his limb off cleanly, he could hypothetically put his limb together and hold it there while it heals

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes, but it easiier for him to just attach it back. Has he regenerated a lost limb? I know when Logan killed him he tried to reattach him arm but the Murmasa was a problem.

Battlehammer
why is not one going to the capt kill weapons thread. It capt fight other MA with an assort ment of weapons, like he and DD fight onkly with knifes ect.

Starscream M
Has he regenerated a lost limb? I know when Logan killed him he tried to reattach him arm but the Murmasa was a problem. im not sure if he's ever lost a limb before...prior to the muramasa incident. but battlehammer should know.

Battlehammer
Has he regenerated a lost limb? I know when Logan killed him he tried to reattach him arm but the Murmasa was a problem.

yea he did it in there first fight which Logan never new about untill he regain his memories back, he also did it when logan cut off his hand to save Black Panther.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he can regenerate lost limbs. He did it in Loeb's run. Off-panel.

X-23 recently took down two clones of Sabretooth:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6392/xforcev309018019ws2.th.jpg

With Daken's help, I think it would be manageable to defeat Creed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he can regenerate lost limbs. He did it in Loeb's run. Off-panel.

X-23 recently took down two clones of Sabretooth:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6392/xforcev309018019ws2.th.jpg

With Daken's help, I think it would be manageable to defeat Creed.
they were classic level, did not seem intillgent at all or that skilled,

Starscream M
they were classic level, did not seem intillgent at all or that skilled, clones are not at all close to their real life counterparts

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
clones are not at all close to their real life counterparts /QUOTE]'

nice sarcasm, so I guess you think logan easly beat capt fine then.

Starscream M
clones are not at all close to their real life counterparts /QUOTE]'

nice sarcasm, so I guess you think logan easly beat capt fine then. huh...how was I sarcastic? I simply don't think a clone of Creed is anywhere as good as the real Creed...just my opinion.

Battlehammer
so no one elses is interest how capt would do in a sword fight with DD or bo staff fight with Blade or a knife fight with shang-chi

Battlehammer
huh...how was I sarcastic? I simply don't think a clone of Creed is anywhere as good as the real Creed...just my opinion.
lol wow I thought you were being sarcastic lol

Starscream M
lol wow I thought you were being sarcastic lol I would've used this smiley roll eyes (sarcastic) if I was

Battlehammer
k

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t498602.html

not a single person thinks capt can win any of the fights wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.