Photon vs Silver surfer,Thor,WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
Who wins?

Enyalus
Photon.

Yeah. I said it. What, what.

Priest
Photon is not beating The Silver Surfer and Thor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Priest

Yeah, probably not.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Priest

He could if there not current versions of both

DTM
I heard that at some point in his career, Photon had the power roughly equal to the Beyonder, if this is that Photon he wins this Easily. If not, probably the other team. smile

guy222
team

quanchi112
Team wrecks.

Enyalus
In defense of Photon: WWH isn't an issue. He gets BFR'd into a toilet somewhere easily.

Now SS and Thor are left.

Photon exists in every moment of time, in every universe. He's made up of photonic energy pulled from the Big Bang and Entropy itself. He was killing Eternity by simply existing. He casually tears holes in the fabric of spacetime, often without even meaning to. He's overpowered Baron Zemo with the Moonstones. In every battle he's fought as Photon he's never gone all out - his Cosmic Awareness was always distracting him. He knew he'd destroy the universe and was attempting to figure out a way not to, even while he and the Thunderbolts were in life-threatening situations. He's also collapsed and restarted the entire universe instantly, bisected space and time for 500 km around him, and was only one of two people (Layla Miller) who was able to fight off Scarlet Witch's reality warp.

I'd give the guy a puncher's chance. If this wasn't current versions of Thor and SS, I'd even say he wins conclusively.

ultimatethor
IMO insane genis was more impressive than photon. So if it was insane genis vs these same guys whod win?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's overpowered Baron Zemo with the Moonstones. Zemo beat him. none

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Zemo beat him. none

No...Most of their bout was a stalemate. However, Photon at one point blasts him away pretty easily.

He stops fighting to beg the rest of the T-bolts to give him a chance. Zemo and his allies take advantage of the opportunity. And Photon doesn't fight back. Even when he's in like six different pieces, he's still alive - as you see his head before it's shunted into the Darkforce dimension.

Galan007
No...Most of their bout was a stalemate. However, Photon at one point blasts him away pretty easily.

He stops fighting to beg the rest of the T-bolts to give him a chance. Zemo and his allies take advantage of the opportunity. And Photon doesn't fight back. Even when he's in like six different pieces, he's still alive - as you see his head before it's shunted into the Darkforce dimension. You said Genis 'overpowered' Zemo. In no way/shape/form did that happen. It was a stalemate until Zemo dispersed Genis throughout different pockets of time at the end.

Enyalus
You said Genis 'overpowered' Zemo. In no way/shape/form did that happen. It was a stalemate until Zemo dispersed Genis throughout different pockets of time at the end.

He overpowers him temporarily. Then it goes back to a stalemate.

Better?

Geez. I've seen plenty of people exaggerate on here. Yourself included. stick out tongue

Galan007
He overpowers him temporarily. Then it goes back to a stalemate.

Better? When does Genis even temporarily overpower Zemo? I'm skimming through the comic now.... Can't find it.

Still looks like a cut and dry stalemate. confused

Enyalus
When does Genis even temporarily overpower Zemo? I'm skimming through the comic now.... Can't find it.

Still looks like a cut and dry stalemate. confused

I'm going to do bad things to your mom.

Bottom right corner, when Genis gets pissed:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Photon_Zemo1.jpg

Galan007
I'm going to do bad things to your mom.

Bottom right corner, when Genis gets pissed:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Photon_Zemo1.jpg Ehh, how did Genis 'overpower' Zemo there? That blast did nothing. At all.

Enyalus
Ehh, how did Genis 'overpower' Zemo there? That blast did nothing. At all.

To me it did. Zemo's yellowish energy was completely engulfed, his arms are flung out wide, he's not saying anything witty in retort...

*shrugs*

Matter of perspective?

Galan007
Matter of perspective? No one was overpowered. In the very next page they are still stalemating.

No reason to keep going back and fourth about it though. stick out tongue

Stoic
For a moment I thought Photon was Monica Rambeau formerly known as Captain Marvel 2.

Team takes this either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.