Merlyn vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus isn't at full potential. But he's just finished a nice meal.

Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Good match.

Galactus FTW

the Darkone
Merlyn is Omniverse Guardian, he can erase any abstract.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by the Darkone
Or can he? hmm

the Darkone
Roma father Merlyn, yes he can.

skyfather
didnt merlyn recantly begin to destroy the omniverse.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by skyfather
didnt merlyn recantly begin to destroy the omniverse.

In New Exiles yes. But Merlyn has the Celestial Nullifier.

guy222
Claremont had Psylocke embarass Merlyn

SoulDevourer
Merlyn is Omniverse Guardian, he can erase any abstract. isn't Living Tribunal the real guardian ?

Utrigita
Based on what have been shown currently (lasted incarnation of Merlyn) I would give it too Galactus.

Mindset
Merlyn is Omniverse Guardian, he can erase any abstract. nope

occultdestroyer
no expression

LT can erase Merlyn

the Darkone
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no expression

LT can erase Merlyn

Merlyn is second to LT, if FP Galactus can beat Mad JIm Jasper than Galactus has avery good chance of beating Merlyn.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Claremont had Psylocke embarass Merlyn

heh i saw that. I was expecting more from the old man.

occultdestroyer
Merlyn is second to LT, if FP Galactus can beat Mad JIm Jasper than Galactus has avery good chance of beating Merlyn.
Well, by your own words, you said Merlyn can erase any abstract.

LT is an abstract. No way in hell is he erasing LT.

Galan007
Merlyn is ridiculously overrated.

skyfather
Originally posted by Galan007
Merlyn is ridiculously overrated. you say that about every marvel guy(beyonder,molecule man,genis etc..)

Galan007
you say that about every marvel guy(beyonder,molecule man,genis etc..) That statement isn't exclusive to Marvel - I say it about various DC characters as well.

But in the case(s) you listed, they are overrated, imo.

skyfather
That statement isn't exclusive to Marvel - I say it about various DC characters as well.

But in the case(s) you listed, they are overrated, imo. never seen you slate any dc guy ever

Galan007
never seen you slate any dc guy ever And I'm sure you've seen every single post I have ever made, right?

skyfather
And I'm sure you've seen every single post I have ever made, right? yeah, i just click on your name and find all posts

Galan007
yeah, i just click on your name and find all posts First off, I can't decide if you trolling through my posts is really lame.... Or just sad..

Secondly, you might note that the oldest post shown when you click my 'find all posts' option, is from November 25th of this year. So you're missing over 2 years of posts, buddy. wink

skyfather
First off, I can't decide if you trolling through my posts is really lame.... Or just sad..

Secondly, you might note that the oldest post shown when you click my 'find all posts' option, is from November 25th of this year. So you're missing over 2 years of posts, buddy. wink facepalm if you think i'd waste my time doing that,and i your honest with yourself you'd know that your bias towards dc.

Newjak
Galactus easily.

Merlyn in a fairly recent New Excalibur comic was going to get killed by a horde of Fing Fang Fooms

Galan007
and i your honest with yourself you'd know that your bias towards dc. Do I read more of DC than I do Marvel? Sure. Do I let that overall preference make my decisions, as far as these threads go? Absolutely not - I'm older than 12, rest assured.

Originally posted by Newjak
Galactus easily.

Merlyn in a fairly recent New Excalibur comic was going to get killed by a horde of Fing Fang Fooms thumb up

Red Hulk
never seen you slate any dc guy ever

iceman24567
Lulz Galactus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.