COIE Anti-Monitor vs. this Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
COIE Anti-Monitor

vs.

Galactus, Tyrant, Thanos, Odin, Dark Phoenix, FP Onslaught, Dormammu, Mephisto, Juggernaut, WWH, Sentry, Blackbolt, Gladiator, BRB, Apocalypse, Quasar, Genis-vell, Magneto

skyfather
AM easy

DTM
The other Team, without much doubt at all. COIE is powerful enough to take on several from them other team, but no where near strong enough to defeat ALL of them, IMHO.

occultdestroyer
CoIE AM wins.

Galactus and Dark Phoenix will give him a match.
The others, he won't even notice.

DTM
Tyrant, Thanos, Odin, Mephisto, Dormammu are all Cosmic Beings, something tells me hell notice them. smile

Zack Fair
Add the LT

DTM
Personally Id say the LT could beat this AM by himself. smile

Enyalus
LT could beat AM by himself.

And so does this team.

vlaaad12345
Team gets stomped galactus is the only threat on that team,amped spectre>>>that team.

Nihilist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Team gets stomped galactus is the only threat on that team,amped spectre>>>that team.

Enyalus

Don't know what makes you say that when Dark Phoenix alone is more powerful than Galactus.

I respect your opinion when it comes to the team losing...just saying that Galactus is definitely not the only threat.

quanchi112
Team wins imo.

Philosophía
Anti-Monitor one-shots the team.

quanchi112

Galan007
AM. Easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
AM. Easily. How so?

Galan007
By being far more powerful. Duh..

quanchi112
By being far more powerful. Duh.. He can survive the un?

Philosophía
Originally posted by quanchi112
You sound like joesdabest.

Unlike him, I'm not saying that for trollish reasons, it's just because AM actually does one-shot the team. smile

quanchi112

Galan007
He can survive the un? First off, facepalm.

Secondly, AM survived the whole of DC's creation being destroyed, from point blank range. So logically speaking, yes.

quanchi112
First off, facepalm.

Secondly, AM survived the whole of DC's creation being destroyed, from point blank range. So logically speaking, yes. Who was killed when the universe was remade?

The un can destroy basically anything it fired upon. Am was later destroyed by much less than what is gathered here facing him.

Galan007
facepalm.

quanchi112
So,the forces assembled against him are more powerful than the forces assembled here?

Philosophía
So,the forces assembled against him are more powerful than the forces assembled here?

Against the version in discussion ?

Yes.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Explain.

Read the story.

And stop overwhelming us with your intelligence.

quanchi112

Philosophía
I'm going to have to agree with Galan,Originally posted by Galan007
facepalm.

skyfather
what issue was it where it says spectre went too far against am,and was punished by the presence.

Enyalus

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Quan was asking a valid question. You and Galan contend the team AM fought was more powerful than this one. What the hell makes you think that? Is it so difficult to answer? First off, I contended no such thing.

Secondly, that side of the debate means nothing. Who on the team in this thread can survive an Anti-Matter wave? Who on this team can match, and overcome, an amped Spectre?

shokosugi
quanchi, Spectre alone >>> this team

quanchi112

kgkg
Originally posted by shokosugi
quanchi, Spectre alone >>> this team Then why would you make this thread if you know COIE AM easily owns this team???

Bada's Palin
Watching Quanchi try to debate with Lensherr or Galan is like watching a man with a stick try and stop a tank...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Watching Quanchi try to debate with Lensherr or Galan is like watching a man with a stick try and stop a tank... When has lensherr countered anything? I guess facepalms are the ultimate counter. laughing out loud

Enyalus
First off, I contended no such thing.

Secondly, that side of the debate means nothing. Who on the team in this thread can survive an Anti-Matter wave? Who on this team can match, and overcome, an amped Spectre?

Meh. AM being more powerful. The team he faced being more powerful (which you just now admitted to.) Blah blah blah. stick out tongue

Hell, Blackbolt and Odin can produce anti-matter blasts. Anti-matter didn't affect Celestials. Why would it affect beings like Galactus, Tyrant, etc? Galactus is capable not only of eating universes, but of eating the omniverse. DP was said to possess power to rival Galactus and her strength was increasing - not to mention that she's capable of destroying universes (its part of her job.) I won't get into the rest like Dormammu and Mephisto ('cause I don't like them) and several members of this team are totally useless (WWH, Apocalypse? WTF?), nevertheless, I feel this team is more powerful than what AM faced.

It's cool if you disagree. But kinda stupid to just dismiss it out of hand like Erik seems to be doing.

vlaaad12345
Dark phoenix has never canonically destroyed a universe to my knowledge,being stronger then a weak galactus is not really a big feat either,it took a amped spectre who then went into a coma after the battle just to drive the AM off,he was amped by over a dozen precrisis magicians including a 5d imp...so no that team is nowhere near that spectre or the AM in this thread,and galactus potential really doesn't matter since hes never at that level.

batdude123
so no that team is nowhere near that spectre or the AM in this thread.

Based on?

Enyalus
Dark phoenix has never canonically destroyed a universe to my knowledge,being stronger then a weak galactus is not really a big feat either,it took a amped spectre who then went into a coma after the battle just to drive the AM off,he was amped by over a dozen precrisis magicians including a 5d imp...so no that team is nowhere near that spectre or the AM in this thread,and galactus potential really doesn't matter since hes never at that level.

Straight from the Watcher's mouth:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DP006.jpg
"A primal force second only to the Creator."

As for destroying universes, well, that's part of her job:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_UncannyX-Men47310.jpg
"The Phoenix is both the spark that ignites creation and the final fire that consumes it."

And about Galactus - both Phoenix and Onslaught have access to all psionic energy and are the premier telepaths. They can easily replicate what Tiamut did to Galactus via mind tampering to put him at the omniversal destroying level.

vlaaad12345
Omniversal eating level which he would still die before getting close to eating it.

Enyalus
Omniversal eating level which he would still die before getting close to eating it.

Why? Anti-matter wave?

vlaaad12345
Multiversal+power dropped on his dome piece would be the reason.

Enyalus
Multiversal+power dropped on his dome piece would be the reason.

Galactus' Omniversal power > AM's Multiversal power.

Plus teamates.

Galan007
Hell, Blackbolt and Odin can produce anti-matter blasts. Anti-matter didn't affect Celestials. Why would it affect beings like Galactus, Tyrant, etc? Because if Marvel's anti-matter didn't affect them, DC's wouldn't either, right? srsly

Galactus is capable not only of eating universes, but of eating the omniverse. Provide evidence of Galactus devouring even a single universe without Celestial enhancement.

DP was said to possess power to rival Galactus and her strength was increasing - not to mention that she's capable of destroying universes The only time DP actually destroyed a universe on panel, was in a What If. Are we using What If's as 100% canonical now?

batdude123

Plus teamates.

You're shitting me, right? Galactus does NOT have Omniversal power. no expression

vlaaad12345

Plus teamates.
He has omniversal eating ability so over time he could eat the omniverse,he cannot instantly eat the omniverse not can he destroy an omniverse with an energy blast or anything and he has never shown anything close to multiversal+durability,again he gets annihilated and his teammates would die in the same blast.

Enyalus
Because if Marvel's anti-matter didn't affect them, DC's wouldn't either, right? srsly

Anti-matter is anti-matter...

Provide evidence of Galactus devouring even a single universe without Celestial enhancement.

He hasn't. I'm not saying he can do it on his own. I explicitly said DP and Onslaught are more than capable of getting his mind into that state.

The only time DP actually destroyed a universe on panel, was in a What If. Are we using What If's as 100% canonical now?

What did I just post, man? It is her job to destroy it and recreate it with a Big Bang. That's what she does.

Originally posted by batdude123
You're shitting me, right? Galactus does NOT have Omniversal power. no expression

Again, not on his own. Did you read what I wrote prior to that last comment of mine?

Neither can AM. So I don't see how that's relevant.

Galan007
Anti-matter is anti-matter... So nothing ever varies from company to company? Gotcha.

He hasn't. I'm not saying he can do it on his own. I explicitly said DP and Onslaught are more than capable of getting his mind into that state.We have no clue if they can affect his mind, so that's a moot argument imo.

What did I just post, man? It is her job to destroy it and recreate it with a Big Bang. That's what she does. Okay, so When has she actually done it on panel? She hasn't.

Even if we take the speachification literally, destroying a universe simply isn't a tactic she would use in a battle.

Enyalus
So nothing ever varies from company to company? Gotcha.

Things like Entropy vary from Marvel to DC because they are clearly depicted different. Far as has been shown, anti-matter is anti-matter. Prime survived it.

We have no clue if they can affect his mind, so that's a moot argument imo.

Not really. They're on the same team. It isn't like they're fighting him in order to do it.

Okay, so When has she actually done it on panel? She hasn't.

I never said she had.

Even if we take the speachification literally, destroying a universe simply isn't a tactic she would use in a battle.

Of course not. Would AM? I'd think that'd be a BFR of some sort, wouldn't it? I'm just attempting to shed light on her power. You've got universe busters in this lineup, and one capable of eating the entire omniverse. AM isn't going to walk over these guys.

vlaaad12345

Neither can AM. So I don't see how that's relevant.
And I never said AM could destroy an omniverse,we know however he is more then capable of matching multiversal+entities in power and galactus is never at that level so again,team gets stomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Says you not me. The team that beat him would get annihilated by this team imo.

kgkg
Straight from the Watcher's mouth:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DP006.jpg
"A primal force second only to the Creator."
laughing out loud this reminds me of GS poping this scan in my azz

Regarding this fight anti-monitor wins. If a pre-crisis universe could not stop him , if an amped spectre could not.

I don't see this team doing anything.

The only minor hope would be the UN even then than it's a iffy subject.

Galan007
Far as has been shown, anti-matter is anti-matter. Prime survived it. Prime also punched a Multiverse back into existence.. What's your point?

Not really. They're on the same team. It isn't like they're fighting him in order to do it. That's a sketchy line of thinking. We simply can't be sure either way.

I never said she had. Which is my point. Phoenix does not go around busting universes - never has. She would not do it here.

Enyalus
Prime also punched a Multiverse back into existence.. What's your point?

Who is exaggerating now?

That's a sketchy line of thinking. We simply can't be sure either way.

Why? Because it hurts your argument?

Which is my point. Phoenix does not go around busting universes - never has. She would not do it here.

You missed my point on this one. AM wouldn't run around busting universes in order to defeat this team, either. That wasn't what I meant. She's got that level of power. That was my intention. AM isn't up against PC Supes. He's up against people who've rocked multiverses, who have the potential to destroy the omniverse, and people who can kill universes.

vlaaad12345
And again amped spectre could only drive am off not beat him,amped spectre>this team,galactus potentiol doesn't matter since he won't be eating anything in this fight,universe destroyers don't mean anything to the AM and everyone else on that team is useless,and you still can't prove that dark phoenix or onslaught have the power to do to galactus what the celestial did,AM stomps end of story,hell damn near everyone on that team would have their powers instantly absorbed to boost the Am.

Galan007
Who is exaggerating now?Not I. T'was stated on panel.

Why? Because it hurts your argument?Umm, no. Because there's absolutely no proof that those two would be capable of altering Galactus to the point he was at during the Black Celestial arc. None.

If you have proof to the contrary, please provide it. smile

He's up against people who've rocked multiverses, who have the potential to destroy the omniverse, and people who can kill universes. *sighs* no one on the team has ever destroyed a single universe on panel without some sort of assistance.

Enyalus
And again amped spectre could only drive am off not beat him,amped spectre>this team

You wanna prove that, instead of blatantly dismissing everything else?

He's got what, two feats? Merging the remaining multiverse into Earth-1 and not putting down AM.

I'm impressed.

vlaaad12345
Again about a dozen precrisis magicians,a 5d genie(you know the guys who have more power then 5d imps you know those guys who snap universes out of existence)+god backing if you can't see why a spectre acting in favor of the entire multiverse+magic amping so much that he went into a coma from channeling that much power is above freaking normal level galactus and dark phoenix you have problems,and again pretty much everyone on that team is a snack for the am in a weakened state he absorbed several dozens precrisis peoples powers(including several kryptonians)in an instant at his I stalemate an amped spectre level of power he will siphon their energies with no trouble.

Lord Prime
COIE AM stopms

iceman24567
Am wins

tsscls
I'd say AM started out as a galactus-level being. Once he started consuming universes, he approached the level of a beyonder. He didn't manifest his powers the same because he wanted to enslave the multiverse, not play with or destroy it. He had different motives than other beings we had seen previously with around the same power levels.

DTM
Maybe, though if the Beyonder wanted to destroy the universe, the DC guys that stood in the AMs way would have No Chance to stop him. The only thing that stopped the Beyonder from destroying the entire Marvel U was himself (with some help from Owen) smile

Galan007
Originally posted by tsscls
he wanted to enslave the multiverse, not play with or destroy it. Huh? AM's ultimate goal was to destroy every positive-matter universe in existence, so that his anti-matter universe would be all that was left... And he came extremely close to accomplishing said task.

quanchi112
Not I. T'was stated on panel.

Umm, no. Because there's absolutely no proof that those two would be capable of altering Galactus to the point he was at during the Black Celestial arc. None.

If you have proof to the contrary, please provide it. smile

*sighs* no one on the team has ever destroyed a single universe on panel without some sort of assistance. The un has. Just because Am has survived the Spectre's blast that doesnt mean he would survive the un. Your rationale works both ways.

Galan007
The un has. Just because Am has survived the Spectre's blast that doesnt mean he would survive the un. Your rationale works both ways. iirc, any time Galactus has used the UN, it has not only killed him, but killed everyone in his vacinity. So even if he does get the UN here (dur), it's going to nullify his entire team (himself included.) lol.

quanchi112
iirc, any time Galactus has used the UN, it has not only killed him, but killed everyone in his vacinity. So even if he does get the UN here (dur), it's going to nullify his entire team (himself included.) lol. You sure about that?

Juntai
iirc, any time Galactus has used the UN, it has not only killed him, but killed everyone in his vacinity. So even if he does get the UN here (dur), it's going to nullify his entire team (himself included.) lol. Nah, someone had a scan of him shooting Omega Beams out of it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Nah, someone had a scan of him shooting Omega Beams out of it. Shhhhh. He is unaware of it.

Galan007
You sure about that? Has Galactus busted a universe with it (as you've been implying) without being nullified himself? If he has, I was not aware.

quanchi112
Has Galactus busted a universe with it (as you've been implying) without being nullified himself? If he has, I was not aware. I said just because he survived that blast that doesnt mean he would survive the un. The un has never failed in destroying anyone or anything to my knowledge. Galactus used it with ease and precision. He doesnt have to destroy the universe to destroy the Am.

It rewrote the multiverse.

Juntai
I hate how Galactus threads lately, suddenly have turned into "can survive being nullified?"

While one character is strong, because it stood up to Galactus and gave him a beating, another stands no chance, because Galactus will use the nullifier!

Yes, theoretically, he can summon it, but no it's not common use, and not standard gear.

quanchi112
I hate how Galactus threads lately, suddenly have turned into "can survive being nullified?"

While one character is strong, because it stood up to Galactus and gave him a beating, another stands no chance, because Galactus will use the nullifier!

Yes, theoretically, he can summon it, but no it's not common use, and not standard gear. It is standard gear. Why cant he use it? It isnt used commonly in stories because it would cheapen it. But it is a viable option.

Galan007
It rewrote the multiverse. And that is by far the UN's greatest feat - destroying/remaking the Marvel multiverse. Understand that AM survived a blast from ground zero, which did the exact same thing to DC.

That's why I said, logically speaking, AM could survive the UN.

Yes, theoretically, he can summon it, but no it's not common use, and not standard gear. Especially when it's completely out of character for him to do so.

iceman24567
The Am wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.