Movie War Zone Punisher vs movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Frank gets his weapons that he used in the movie.

Fight in a city.

Who wins?

golem370
How many people did Jean turn to ashes and couldn't do it to Wolverine not to mention the beating he took from Juggernaut being slammed into a tree by Magneto and also survived.

Endrict Nuul
He also got his ass knocked out in X2 by a bullet in the head.

golem370
Which would have killed Punisher. He was cut up by Yukio Sabretooth being thrown from his truck. I think Wolverine would out last Punisher

Endrict Nuul
He got knocked out when he was thrown from the truck in X1 or at least he took a bit getting up. A KO counts as a win, Frank can win here.

golem370
He was hit first and then batted with a huge tree branch. One shot with his claws and it's over Hot incredible sharp knife threw butter. Do you know how much force there was in it the tree

Endrict Nuul
The tree hit the truck and he went through the front windshield. He landed about 30 feet and took a while getting up.

Did you even see the new Punisher movie?

golem370
No

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
No

Please watch the movie before posting thanks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Which would have killed Punisher. He was cut up by Yukio Sabretooth being thrown from his truck. I think Wolverine would out last Punisher

Yukio and Yuriko are two separate characters.

~~
The movie hasn't come out in my country yet, so I can't say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.