Magneto/Apocalypse vs Vulcan/Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

fight in NY

who wins?

Tenebrous
i'm going with team 2. Mags may effect the universal weapon but imo vulcan is too much

Enyalus
Team Two.

'Cause I'm a Vulcan fanboy.

skyfather
team 1

vulcan's done nothing impressive

Enyalus
Originally posted by skyfather
vulcan's done nothing impressive

no expression

skyfather
Originally posted by Enyalus
no expression gettin beat down by havok and omgwtfpnd by glads,i forgot

carver9
gettin beat down by havok and omgwtfpnd by glads,i forgot

You must dont know who glads is, well let me give you a small update, whatever he think of he has the ability to do it and havok was amped to unknown levels and got his powers from numerous of stars during that time. We honestly dont know how powerful he was even though he was generating amazing cosmic powers.

skyfather
Originally posted by carver9
You must dont know who glads is, well let me give you a small update, whatever he think of he has the ability to do it and havok was amped to unknown levels and got his powers from numerous of stars during that time. We honestly dont know how powerful he was even though he was generating amazing cosmic powers. lol at you trying to sound high and mighty.

apoc alone has stalemated the likes of loki,high e and ikaris who are=to glads easily

carver9
lol at you trying to sound high and mighty.

apoc alone has stalemated the likes of loki,high e and ikaris who are=to glads easily

Lol at you thinking that loki or apocalypse is as powerful as gladiator. I agree that both are powerful and underrated but gladiator has effortlessly lifted the baxter building, got hit by a contained solar system destroying blast and flew out of it without any damage, hell he didnt even feel it. Lets not forget that he flew 100 times the speed of light and walked through titanium like it was aluminum foil. Cant forget about glads swimming through stars or how about him busting planets open with his fist. I know I can do better then that; gladiator have moved planets and was about to punch cannonball from the earth to the core of the sun.

Also, nova has seen some of the most powerful beings in the universe BUT he stated that gladiator is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

skyfather
Lol at you thinking that loki or apocalypse is as powerful as gladiator. I agree that both are powerful and underrated but gladiator has effortlessly lifted the baxter building, got hit by a contained solar system destroying blast and flew out of it without any damage, hell he didnt even feel it. Lets not forget that he flew 100 times the speed of light and walked through titanium like it was aluminum foil. Cant forget about glads swimming through stars or how about him busting planets open with his fist. I know I can do better then that; gladiator have moved planets and was about to punch cannonball from the earth to the core of the sun.

Also, nova has seen some of the most powerful beings in the universe BUT he stated that gladiator is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. loki would turn glads into a frog

carver9
loki would turn glads into a frog

Is glads even weak to magic because I have yet to see him affected by it. sad

Can loki survive a punch that would have him hurling to the sun? confused

Bada's Palin
Is glads even weak to magic because I have yet to see him affected by it. sad

Can loki survive a punch that would have him hurling to the sun? confused

Well, Loki can teleport instantly and survive basically any bodily harm.

skyfather
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Well, Loki can teleport instantly and survive basically any bodily harm. like his head been cut off

carver9
Well, Loki can teleport instantly and survive basically any bodily harm.

But would he be able to even damage glads since there is no on panel proof of anything besides surfers board in exiles damaging glads. He was saying that loki can beat someone on glads level when I truly doubt that. Hell gladiator could just destroy the planet that loki is on.

Bada's Palin
But would he be able to even damage glads since there is no on panel proof of anything besides surfers board in exiles damaging glads. He was saying that loki can beat someone on glads level when I truly doubt that. Hell gladiator could just destroy the planet that loki is on.

Nobody has ever been able to hurt Gladiator?

ARE YOU ****ING HIGH?

Did you not see Cassandra Nova making Gladiator PISS HIS OWN PANTS?

carver9
Nobody has ever been able to hurt Gladiator?

ARE YOU ****ING HIGH?

Did you not see Cassandra Nova making Gladiator PISS HIS OWN PANTS?

My bad, I forgot about that, he was damaged after that blast, good point but again is there any on panel proof of glads being hurt by magic.

Nihilist
But would he be able to even damage glads since there is no on panel proof of anything besides surfers board in exiles damaging glads. He was saying that loki can beat someone on glads level when I truly doubt that. Hell gladiator could just destroy the planet that loki is on. loki can survive in space

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
loki can survive in space

But he would be helpless to someone who is stronger, faster, a better fighter, more durable, and someone who has the ability to throw him faster then light into the sun or punch his head clean off. Loki has no offensive or defensive way of beating glads.

skyfather
But he would be helpless to someone who is stronger, faster, a better fighter, more durable, and someone who has the ability to throw him faster then light into the sun or punch his head clean off. Loki has no offensive or defensive way of beating glads. loki can survive headless,and has brawled with thor.showed Magical energy manipulation thats hurt surtur

glads got f*cked up by masterson thor

carver9
loki can survive headless,and has brawled with thor.showed Magical energy manipulation thats hurt surtur

glads got f*cked up by masterson thor

Glads didnt get messed up by masterson thor, masterson thor SNUCK him when he down and almost out. Gladiator had the advantage that entire fight and could have killed him if he didnt stand above him laughing.

So loki can survive headless; so if glads ripped his head off he'll still be fighting, is that what youre trying to tell me or with loki's head gone would that give glads enough time to throw loki in the sun?

Bada's Palin
My bad, I forgot about that, he was damaged after that blast, good point but again is there any on panel proof of glads being hurt by magic. '

We don't need proof that he can be hurt by magic, we need proof that he's invulnerable to magic. We're not supposed to automatically assume that all characters are impervious to magic, simply because there are no incidents where they've been hurt by them.

But if you need an example, how about being injured by Thor's hammer? all magic.

Mindset
NM, thought you were talking about Supes ;p

carver9
'

We don't need proof that he can be hurt by magic, we need proof that he's invulnerable to magic. We're not supposed to automatically assume that all characters are impervious to magic, simply because there are no incidents where they've been hurt by them.

But if you need an example, how about being injured by Thor's hammer? all magic.

Thor hammer can crush planets easily, I'm pretty sure that it could hurt glads.

I agree with your post about glads being weak to magic but on the same note you cant automatically say that it would work on him because we truly dont know. Gladiator powers is different then almost anyone that we know, his powers is based off of his confidence, if he is confident enough he should be able to overcome a lot of things including magic.

Enyalus
Dudes, Gladiator isn't in this fight.

Vulcan still treated the X-Men and the rest of the Imperial Guard like children. Havok was amped. And Gladiator is Gladiator.

guy222
team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.