Jack of Hearts vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Jack of Hearts- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Hart_%28Earth-616%29

vs

Vulcan- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Gabriel_Summers_%28Earth-616%29

kgkg
Vulcan should win JOH has been owned way to many times

golem370
How powerful were the people who owned him?

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
How powerful were the people who owned him? Surfer , Quasar the ones I remember off the bat

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by kgkg
Surfer , Quasar the ones I remember off the bat

What does the one have to do with the other?

Nihilist
Surfer , Quasar the ones I remember off the bat they would own vulcan

kgkg
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
What does the one have to do with the other? pointing out that JOH is not impressive at all. Vulcan does have some decent feats

but Surfer and Quasar were not good example on my part but those are the ones i remember off the bat

Bada's Palin
pointing out that JOH is not impressive at all. Vulcan does have some decent feats

but Surfer and Quasar were not good example on my part but those are the ones i remember off the bat

Because he lost against Surfer and Quasar he's not impressive?

Got it.

kgkg
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Because he lost against Surfer and Quasar he's not impressive?

Got it. those were examples smile

Bada's Palin
those were examples smile

But if you can't think of any incidents of him losing against someone on Vulcan's level, how can you claim that his "losses" make him unimpressive?

kgkg
Originally posted by Nihilist
they would own vulcan true bad examples on my part but i was just relying to golem370 he asked my how powerful and I listed the ones i could remember off my head

golem370
Well I figured it would be people of that calibur

Galan007
Surfer/Quasar >> a single punch from Gladiator, me thinks.

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007
Surfer/Quasar >> a single punch from Gladiator, me thinks. Gladiator when written well punches pretty hard. But I do agree that was pretty bad laughing out loud

Vulcan could potential manipulate his energy in the way Quasar and Surfer have done.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Surfer/Quasar >> a single punch from Gladiator, me thinks.

It depends on the effort that gladiator is putting in his punches. You know that gladiator was going to punch cannonball from the earth to the center of the sun. A guy that can push planets and probably throw them should be able to throw a hell of a punch. How about a guy that can bust planets open with his fist, that punch could be leathel. We have yet to see he extent of gladiators strength, marvel always classify it as unknown.

Hell, gladiator could have hit vulcan with a punch that could level three punches, we dont know. Just like professor said, whatever gladiator think about he can do it.

leonidas
bad match up for joh . . . really bad.

guy222
vulcan

Enyalus
I don't think that Quasar > Vulcan.

And I think Vulcan wins.

tdazz
Vulcan. Probably pretty easily.

rotiart
on a pure power level ... i think JOH wins. say coming back to earth only to blow up during avengers disassembled...
but for what hes shown in combat... he has some hand to hand shield training.. helped get his ass whooped on by tyrant and... yah..

I'd say he'd have a fair chance against vulcan.. 4/10 or 3/10.. but he just has too many losses to show that he'd do well...

Priest
those were examples smile
He also lost to Tyrant uhuh

Mindset
I'm gonna go with JOH, he's cooler.

Stoic
Jack of Hearts always had a containment problem, and I've seen Vulcan beat the Stygian Imperial Guardsmen named Neutron by manipulating the energy he (The star clad guy that resembles Colossus) siphoned from him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_

I think Jack of Hearts could be in a world of trouble if Vulcan managed to lock onto his energy signature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.