savitar vs zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
which one of these superspeedy guys would win? fight takes place on a deserted planet..

kgkg
Zoom

Galan007
As badass as Savitar was, Wally was able to at least contend with him speed-wise. Zoom on the other hand, made Wally look pathetically slow (even when he was greatly amped.) Granted, Savitar has a very impressive 'bag of tricks', but I don't see any of those extra powers really hindering Zoom here.

Zoom, ftw.

batdude123
Zoom.

leonidas
i don't know zoom all that well but a more accurate gauge than wally would be walter. savitar taught walter everything walter knew and walter>wally (at least he was . . .)

if you believe zoom can beat walter, then we could likely beat savitar. it's tough to say because we never really saw the full extent of savitar's powers. from what i DO know of zoom though, it seems he would win.

guy222
zoom

john allerdyce
savtiar can steal kinetic energy right? if so he beats zoom that way no problem.

kgkg
Originally posted by john allerdyce
savtiar can steal kinetic energy right? if so he beats zoom that way no problem. lol the flash tried that and got owned

Galan007
^

I was just going to say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.