Four Christmases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I saw it on Saturday night, laughed my ass off. Way better than I thought it would be.

gogopanda
Awesome, I was a little iffy about it before, but then again it's filmed in SF unlike most movies and being a bay resident, I must give it my support!

Jim Colyer
Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon visit all four of their divorced parents in one day. We see the influence that family background can have on a relationship. The movie is funny and has a happy ending. Vince and Reese have their baby after trying hard to retain their "freedom" by being different from their parents. While Christmas has an awkward and depressing side, it can be positive if celebrated in a traditional spirit without over doing it. A couple of country singers got into the film. Tim McGraw is one of Vince's hyperactive brothers. Dwight Yoakam is the pastor.

BruceSkywalker
Saw this and thought Meh

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I saw it on Saturday night, laughed my ass off. Way better than I thought it would be.

Thats encouraging. I am definitely going to take my mother and brother to see this for Christmas. If it's Ball's, Hiker, Those Balls will be on you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.