PC Supes vs. DKR Bats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
Supes has the power of the PC Guardians of the universe combined + Myx's 5-d mojo AND is infused with the Spectre PLUS has been in the sun's core for 1,000 years WITH the full use of the power contained within the JLA/Avengers "Krona Egg."

Batman has the power of Galactus along with the IG + the LT AND (Nightwing with "herald level" powers)along with the batkick.

1. Who wins?
2. Who can make "Final Crisis" a worthwhile thing to spend money on?

iceman24567
All Bat needs is the batkick the other powers are overkill.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by iceman24567
All Bat needs is the batkick the other powers just hold him back.
Fixed it for yousmile.

tsscls
Exactly. It was a trick question!

Enyalus
Wow.

iceman24567
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Fixed it for yousmile. Really the batkick is a skyfather level attack I think Suoerman goes down after 2 just because its Pc supessmile

skygunner41
Both get killed with massive power overloaded within them.

tsscls
Really the batkick is a skyfather level attack I think Suoerman goes down after 2 just because its Pc supessmile

I think that two is being generous. Supes uses his "Cosmic Awareness" to learn that Bats has the "Batkick," then commits suicide, via self-administered "batkick."

The Great Galen
batkick only be skyfather level...plz if that shit hit TOAA or presence you know for a fact they are KO'ed.

tsscls
Originally posted by The Great Galen
batkick only be skyfather level...plz if that shit hit TOAA or presence you know for a fact they are KO'ed.
true dat. smokin'

iceman24567
For them he would use the double batkick its power puts the UN to shame.

tsscls
For them he would use the double batkick its power puts the UN to shame.
There's no such thing as a double batkick. You can't have infinity*2. Einstein considered this when he formulated his famous equation.

iceman24567
The batkick defies all logic.

Enyalus
The batkick defies all logic.

So does PC Supes.

The Great Galen
Hmm would a double batkick be enough to KO chuck norris?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
So do comic characters.

True.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Hmm would a double batkick be enough to KO chuck norris? Chuck Norris is Lt level the double Batkick can calapse the Omniverse nuff said.

The Great Galen
Hmm I thought LT get his power from chuck.

tsscls
Chuck Norris is Lt level the double Batkick can calapse the Omniverse nuff said.
We should never speak of this. Please, for the love of your immortal soul, be silent. sick

iceman24567
Well I'm pretty tired I can't shoot the breeze anymore but Batwins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.