Dominus Vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://www.comicvine.com/dominus/29-13090/

Vs

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Onslaught_(entity)

Enyalus
Onslaught.

If Dominus can get punked by Superman's T-vo, he has no shot against Onslaught's psychic power and astral plane mind-f*cking.

cloud102
I thought it wasn't his t-vo that did it. Something else that put Dominus down. Dominus has wild reality warping powers, though.

iceman24567
Fail just because t-vo worked on Dominus it doesnt mean Onslaught can mind rape him no expression.

Philosophía
no expression

Dominus, easily.

Eel O'Brien
I know Supes was using T-Vo to affect the battlefield, but wasn't it really a phantom zone projector he used to win the fight?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
I thought it wasn't his t-vo that did it. Something else that put Dominus down. Dominus has wild reality warping powers, though.

Indeed he does. Makes Supes into water/jello at one point...though I think that was actually inside of Superman's mind and not a legitimate physical alteration. I liked how through that arc Supes got mad at Waverider because he couldn't tell who was who anymore.

(BTW, in that arc there's one page where Waverider is racing through space, the backdrop is a rainbowish color, Waverider is sparkling and has one leg up and nearly over his own head. Looks incredibly....well, if anyone has that scan, I'll love you forever.)

Anywho - Onslaught's got wild powers too...like randomly creating a red sun while distracted fighting the Avengers and X-Men. stick out tongue

Galan007
iirc, it was the use of T-vo which, for all intents and purposes, defeated Dominus. It was only after said defeat that he was banished to the PZ. Could be wrong.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, it was the use of T-vo which, for all intents and purposes, defeated Dominus. It was only after said defeat that he was banished to the PZ. Could be wrong.

Nope. You're right as usual.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Galan007

Oh, okay. Cool.

Avlon
Dominus freezes time. *Something he's done*

He then creates an army of mindless Hulks to destroy Onslaughts armor.

Dominus ftw.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Avlon
Dominus freezes time. *Something he's done*

He then creates an army of mindless Hulks to destroy Onslaughts armor.

Dominus ftw. how does he know who hulk is?and can dominus survive onslaughts energy form?

Avlon
Originally posted by Nihilist
how does he know who hulk is?and can dominus survive onslaughts energy form?

Dominus can create entire realities from even a stray thought.

Nihilist
Dominus can create entire realities from even a stray thought. yeah, but HOW does he know who hulk is tp create him.

Avlon
Originally posted by Nihilist
yeah, but HOW does he know who hulk is tp create him.

common knowledge.

Enyalus
Dominus can create entire realities from even a stray thought.

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.