Exdeath vs Kuja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/b/b9/Exdeath_Dissidia_Artwork.jpg/515px-Exdeath_Dissidia_Artwork.jpg

VS

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c2/Dissidia_Kuja.JPG/334px-Dissidia_Kuja.JPG

Round one is Exdeath vs normal Kuja

Round two is Neo Exdeath against Trance Kuja.

Who takes this?

Zack Fair
I like those pictures.

fascistcrusader
Indeed, the Dissidia artworks looks great.

SHM
Ex-Death rapes.

Kuja is a Genome that survived Bahamut's Mega Flare?
Well, Ex-Death easily sunk an entire island. And he can teleport to other planets. And control all the physical structure of his body(proved when he transformed into a splinter in Krile's hand).
And he didn't need the Void to do any of that.

Trance Kuja can teleport people to another dimension? Well, Ex-Death can do the same, but with entire cities(by using the Void).

Neo Ex-Death is not needed.

fascistcrusader
Neo Exdeath might not be needed, but it would still be fun to see Kuja's Ultima get pulled into the Void like a toy.

UltimaKuja
Troll topic is troll topic.
Its not even funny.

My current thoughts (Subject to change):

The only way Kuja could win is if it was Trance Kuja Vs normal Ex-death, which it ain't. Unlike some apparent Sepy fanbois on this forum, I know when I can't win.

K-Thx-Bai

Pyron_Knight
THe evil tree loses partly because FFV sucks balls and partly because he never destroyed a planet in moments.

fascistcrusader
Exdeath controls the void. He could pull infinite planets into non existence. The transsexual arms dealer stands no chance against Neo Exdeath.

Pyron_Knight
So where in FFV did the Void pull a planet into non-existence?
Just wondering.

fascistcrusader
The part where it was revealed it could and was going to pull all existence into nothingness. Exdeath is second only to Ultimecia, he is guaranteed a victory against a mid tier FF villain like Kuja.

Pyron_Knight
Nah. That doesn't mean anything I'm afraid. Woulda, should,a coulda as they say. If he never did it, it doesn't count in a debate about facts.

Oh and when you mention mid-tier FF villains you must be thinking of Sephiroth.

fascistcrusader
I'm afraid that it does count, the people who made him said he could, and they hold more sway in the matter than you do. Kuja's surface nuking that took a vast multitude of the same attack pales in comparison to a being that can wipe out all existence.

Pyron_Knight
Joss Whedon also said Buffy was equal to Spiderman.
I'm a Buffy fan but that's just stupid and I won't believe what he says just because he says it.
Same for Exdeath.
Feats vs. Bullshit. I'll take the feats.

Also Kuja destroyed all of Terra. Stop lying about it only being the surface.

fascistcrusader
If Exdeath was incapable of destroying existence then he wouldn't have been such a big treat. Please stop thinking your invalid opinions hold more weight than the game's script. smile

A lie is something that's untrue, I'm afraid. All Kuja did was scorch the surface. That's what we see in the Bran Bal destruction cutscene, Kuja speaks of Terra as something that is still around, and we see it after the credits fully intact. Nothing in FF IX suggests he blew up the whole planet, while plenty shows us that he didn't.

Pyron_Knight
....uh...destroying a planet would make him a threat. Destroying an isalnd would make him a threat. Destroying anything would make him a threat.

A. We saw him attack one part of Terra. That has no relation to what happened to the rest of it.
B. No he doesn't. He says this:
"Even if you do, Gaia's already doomed. Its assimilation by Terra has begun, and the Iifa Tree will incite a cataclysmic destruction of Gaia."

All that is necessary for Terra to assimilate Gaia was for Terra's souls to replace Gaia's.

C. Where do we see Terra in this exactly?
IHVYXnpLfqQ

fascistcrusader
But he wasn't going to any of those, canonically he was going to destroy existence and was fully capable of it.

A. You're a big fan of using what's senn over what's said, and we never see Kuja doing anything resembling a planet being completely blown up.

B. Yes he did, he said destroying the crystal would destroy everything, and he listed Terra among these things.

C. Beginning at 9:23, you shouldn't post videos that prove your opponents point. :/

Kero_Co
ExDeath wins. Not only does he control the void, he's fast enough to make after images, can regenerate from a splinter, and can make a near infinite amount of spirit ExDeaths.

UltimaKuja
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

C. Beginning at 9:23, you shouldn't post videos that prove your opponents point. :/

Your suggesting they are Gaia and Terra? So the end of FFIX shows 2 planets colliding into each other, destroying everyone on them, as a sacrifice to the crystal?

Sorry, thats symbolism.

Mikoto & Amarant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What you THINK you know by interpreting the ending wrong.

SHM
Originally posted by Kero_Co
ExDeath wins. Not only does he control the void, he's fast enough to make after images, can regenerate from a splinter, and can make a near infinite amount of spirit ExDeaths.

Yup. And he can sink an island too, and teleport to other planets.

Sorry fanboys, but your beloved Kuja loses. Deal with it.

Pyron_Knight
Well considering Kuja never used the portal back to Gaia, he can cross planets. He can also cross dimensions as that's how he got from Gaia to the crystal.

Plus sinking an island is child play to destroying planets. Something Exdeath never did.

fascistcrusader
I'm afraid that mikoto and amarant never even begin to suggest Terra was blown up. sad Destroyed means rendered unusable, not blown apart entirely.

The fact is that the Bal Bal cutscene, Kuja's words, and even the quote you love taking out of context prove that it was nothing but surface damage. Even worse, Terra is seen plain as day merging with Gaia at the end, completely intact. I'm afraid that on screen proof >>>>>>> you trying to change the meaning of a single NPC quote because you love Kuja so.

Kuja never blew up a planet and he gets stomped into the curb by any form of Exdeath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.