Atlas vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win and no bfring?

complexbrother
Atlas is very powerful but I believe WWH has the mentality, attitude, skills, and the strength to go all the way.

guy222
WWH

Bada's Palin
Atlast kicks Hulk once and he flies off to uncharged areas outside our solar system.

StiltmanFTW
He'd come back... even stronger http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

quanchi112
WW Hulk wrecks him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by complexbrother
Atlas is very powerful but I believe WWH has the mentality, attitude, skills, and the strength to go all the way.

amen

Enyalus
WWH. Practically every time.

beast1234
WWH take this

Mr. Funktastic
I agree with guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
I agree with guy. Guy is the nicest guy on the net.

Bouboumaster
Marvel Atlas loose.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel Atlas loose.

I think this is DC's Atlas, and although he's strong and all, WWHulk is on another level.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
I think this is DC's Atlas, and although he's strong and all, WWHulk is on another level.
That a bold statement friend.

Atlas did slap Superman around for a 3 pages wink

WWH 9/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Marvel Atlas loose.

Marvel's Atlas would fare better than DC's Atlas IMO. Once he got his ionic powers back, he was pretty powerful.

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Marvel's Atlas would fare better than DC's Atlas IMO. Once he got his ionic powers back, he was pretty powerful.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right DC Atlas? We need some clarity on this one because I'm starting to think that I have the wrong Atlas here. Is this the Atlas that somewhat resembles Magog?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you sure you're thinking of the right DC Atlas? We need some clarity on this one because I'm starting to think that I have the wrong Atlas here. Is this the Atlas that somewhat resembles Magog?

I assumed the Atlas the OP mentions was the one recently defeated by Superman in less than sixty seconds. As someone else mentioned, he looked kind of like a Spartan.

cloud102
Atlas can take a few, but WW Hulk takes it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Atlas can take a few, but WW Hulk takes it. Based on?

guy222
WWH beats up Atlas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.