Pre Crisis Superman/Darksied vs Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
this is not a intended spite,im just curious about the outcome.

who wins?

Nihilist
nahuh

Priest
Superman throws Anti Monitor into the sun!

Enyalus
SC.

vlaaad12345
Omega effect and power drains for everyone.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Omega effect and power drains for everyone.

...Shielding provided by rings. Anti-Monitor. Parallax. Prime. The nigh-impossible-to-kill Henshaw. Overrated Mongul.

Need I go on?

vlaaad12345
Shielding won't do anything against PC darkseid omega effect,antimonitor power drained repeat for everyone else,henshaw gets his soul banished to a inescapable limbo.

Enyalus
Yeah. I was talking about their shielding holding off the power drain. Not the OE.

I don't see DS killing off an entire Corps full of bloodthirsty killers and some of the most powerful current DC characters.

And - just my opinion here - but if you throw out the feats from PC Superman that make literally no sense (him hurling a neutron star like a baseball when in actuality a neutron star is at least 20 km in diameter, or sneezing in space), then Prime and PC Supes are pretty even in terms of power.

iceman24567
Pc Supes would waste most of the Corps by himself without weakness exploitation.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. I was talking about their shielding holding off the power drain. Not the OE.

I don't see DS killing off an entire Corps full of bloodthirsty killers and some of the most powerful current DC characters.

And - just my opinion here - but if you throw out the feats from PC Superman that make literally no sense (him hurling a neutron star like a baseball when in actuality a neutron star is at least 20 km in diameter, or sneezing in space), then Prime and PC Supes are pretty even in terms of power.
Good thing PC darkseid is above pc superman by some levels then huh Happy Dance ,honestly the corps couldn't even hurt darkseid besides maybe the anti-monitor himself...and then as I said he gets eatin lol.

Red Hulk
The GL Corps = Post Crisis Superman

I can't see how the Sin Corps could even come close here...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
The GL Corps = Post Crisis Superman

I can't see how the Sin Corps could even come close here...

Pssht. 'Cause the SC > GLC. Obviously.

That, and the only thing Starfire is good for is sex.

And with the Oompa-Loompa skin, I'm not even positive about that.

Red Hulk
Pssht. 'Cause the SC > GLC. Obviously.

That, and the only thing Starfire is good for is sex.

And with the Oompa-Loompa skin, I'm not even positive about that. They lost.

That's... disturbing...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
They lost.

That's... disturbing...

They lost because Prime went crazy and solo'd his own team. stick out tongue

Red Hulk
They lost because Prime went crazy and solo'd his own team. stick out tongue Sinestro was taken out by two Lanterns. AM was basically taken out by the GL's (as well as Cyborg), and they probably would have taken him out (Prime!), Kylellax was taken out, and Prime was taken out by a Guardian.

All that they didn't take out was the rest of the fodder, and AM... but they could have taken out the weakened AM if Prime didn't come out of nowhere.

I'd say they beat the Sin Corps.

Philosophía
Pre Crisis Darkseid/Superman.

Eel O'Brien
Is this just the regualar SC ringbearers, or all of them plus Prime, AM, Cyborg, etc.

Because either Supes or DS could solo the regular ranks. But if you add in the rest; well, I think Prime and Supes would stalemate and everybody else might be able to take DS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Because either Supes or DS could solo the regular ranks. But if you add in the rest; well, I think Prime and Supes would stalemate and everybody else might be able to take DS.

That was basically my line of thought, too.

Raoul
Originally posted by Nihilist
this is not a intended spite,im just curious about the outcome.

who wins?

the ENTIRE sinestro corps?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Raoul
the ENTIRE sinestro corps? i meant the main line up,but you can give your view on both.

Raoul
the entire corps wins, but i think the generas might lose one or two...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.