Soccer funs- Select the greatest ever 5 club teams:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roni10_levi
Hello mates. here is a list with some of the greatest ever club sides in history of Football. please, select 5 that you think were the best ever. please, try to select exactlly 5. I will give my opinion later.

Bicnarok
I noticed Arsenal are missing eek!

Slay
If you mean succesful, as in winning many prizes, it has to be Real Madrid 1950's, Ajax early 1970's and LFC mid 70's to early 1980's. Also, if that is what you mean, Rangers should be on the list.

Edit: Just noticed you said best, not most succesful, my bad. I'll pick both Ajax sides, I might be a bit biased, but all the players on both teams turned out to be world class players. 1970's had Cruijff, Neeskens, Krol, Swart, Mühren etc, 1990's had Overmars, Bergkamp, Kluivert, Kanu, the De Boer brothers etc.

Also Milan late 80's to mid 90's and Bayern Munich mid 70's.

Nihilist
my fave was
Milan- late 80's & early 90's,van basten was pure class

Liverpool- late 1970's-early 1980's

Bayern Munich- mid 1970's

Manchester United- late 1990's

Ajax- early 1970's

roni10_levi
my picks are Milan 89'-90', Juventus 96', both Ajax sides and Liverpool

richard22
If you meant most successful meaning by winning most trophies and so on..Its got be with no doubt Real Madrid in 1950s.Although alot of people dont like hearing that..

Now if you say meaning just the best..The team that played more simpler more better..That would be Milan in 90s with van basten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.