World Breaker Hulk vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
WB Hulk for the victory. Why ?

Sentry stalamated Galactus (not going all out). WWH took out The Sentry (going all out). And World Breaker Hulk is way powerful than WWH.

According to Pak and Paniccia no one could have stopped WBH if he did not want to be stopped.

On any other comics board WBH is Skyfather level (or above) so way above any top tier (way above Darkseid or Thanos for example), just curious to see what people think here (usually here Hulk is Thing level).

Discuss!

iceman24567
You are stupid.

Utrigita
Galactus dispatches WBH so quickly that he wouldn't even know what hit him.

Nihilist
facepalm
hulk only stalemated sentry

even on HC ww hulk is only top tier.

ghost rider could have killed him if he wanted to

and your a retard and a troll

Endrict Nuul
Reported...

Philosophía
This guy is still here ?

What the hell ?

Endrict Nuul
One of the Storm fanboys got banned but this guy doesnt?

sick erm

FearOfBlood
This board is full of haters. Recently Marvel said that Hulk is his strongest/more powerful char selling a dvd with his greatest feats. Yes, KMC counts more than official opinion. The fact that a bunch of haters supporting themselves (oh yes i say that hulk loses because i know he'd beat down/take down/defeat my favourite char...) does not change the truth.

Fact: Hulk (calm) beat an all out Sentry who's >>> Galactus. Deal with it.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
This board is full of haters. Recently Marvel said that Hulk is his strongest/more powerful char selling a dvd with his greatest feats. Yes, KMC counts more than official opinion. The fact that a bunch of haters supporting themselves (oh yes, hulk loses because i know he'd beat down/take down/defeat my favourite char...) does not change the truth.

Wrong, its trolls and fanboys like you that makes KMC crap.

Reported again for trolling.

iceman24567
Wow we are the haters because we believe in facts and feats somebody close this thread and Hulk dies Galactus accidently pisses on him melting him into green goo the end.

skyfather
This board is full of haters. Recently Marvel said that Hulk is his strongest/more powerful char selling a dvd with his greatest feats. Yes, KMC counts more than official opinion. The fact that a bunch of haters supporting themselves (oh yes i say that hulk loses because i know he'd beat down/take down/defeat my favourite char...) does not change the truth.

Fact: Hulk (calm) beat an all out Sentry who's >>> Galactus. Deal with it. if ww hulk was so powerful,why didnt he beat down the juggernuat.

as for world breaker hulk he was stopped by a satelite,which wouldnt even affected the liks of surfer,thor,thanos

Bada's Palin

Sentry stalamated Galactus (not going all out). WWH took out The Sentry (going all out). And World Breaker Hulk is way powerful than WWH.

According to Pak and Paniccia no one could have stopped WBH if he did not want to be stopped.

On any other comics board WBH is Skyfather level (or above) so way above any top tier (way above Darkseid or Thanos for example), just curious to see what people think here (usually here Hulk is Thing level).

Discuss!

If WWH is skyfather, how can he stand a chance against Galactus?

Answer that question.

Jugglenaut
LOL at WW Hulk being better than Savage Hulk.

Endrict Nuul
How does Hulk win while floating in space?

Bouboumaster
"HERALD MY RAGE!"

*Boom, no more Hulk, or Earth*

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
LOL at WW Hulk being better than Savage Hulk.

WWH is more powerful than Savage Hulk.

Endrict Nuul
Or how does Hulk win when Galactus makes him his new Herald?

Endrict Nuul

Fact: Hulk (calm) beat an all out Sentry who's >>> Galactus. Deal with it.

Than dont post here.

Endrict Nuul
What....Fear is not posting anymore? because he got owned.

FearOfBlood

Endrict Nuul

Raoul

Discuss!

you don't actually read comics, do you?

closed, for spite. hulk isn't beating galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.