Hercules vs. Empath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
"Hi Herc...how are you?"; Empath sick

guy222
good to see ya post

wannabe
If Empath learned ANYTHING during his classes with the White Queen, Herc will be wax in his hands!

Wei Phoenix
If Pixie has the mental fortitude to fight through Empath then why not Herc?

wannabe
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Pixie has the mental fortitude to fight through Empath then why not Herc?
Oh, did she? Then Empath clearly is a big looser.

The trick would have been not to fight mental strength with psionic strength, but to machinate your way into the others mind, use what the opponent brings into the game instead of fighting it. Don't fight Herc's will to destroy you, but instead nurture his immanent desire for wine, women and song until it becomes more urgent than the desire to fight - befriend him - get a foothold in his mind - then mind blast him! wink
But true enough except Emma almost any psion in marvel simply uses brute and unimaginative raw power to get a job done ... and in doing so increases the chances of his/her own defeat.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wannabe
Oh, did she? Then Empath clearly is a big looser.

The trick would have been not to fight mental strength with psionic strength, but to machinate your way into the others mind, use what the opponent brings into the game instead of fighting it. Don't fight Herc's will to destroy you, but instead nurture his immanent desire for wine, women and song until it becomes more urgent than the desire to fight - befriend him - get a foothold in his mind - then mind blast him! wink
But true enough except Emma almost any psion in marvel simply uses brute and unimaginative raw power to get a job done ... and in doing so increases the chances of his/her own defeat.

3 pages of rape.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/PixievsEmpath1.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/PixievsEmpath2.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/PixievsEmpath3.jpg

Also you have a point with your strategy.

wannabe
3 pages of rape.
Thanks for the scans!
As i said: What a looser - no finess, no subtlety, no creativity ... no win!

Also you have a point with your strategy.
N'est pas?! big grin

Wonder Man
Sorry i missed the finale. I was real excited to see Empath come into his own though.
Thanks guy222...love your siggy.
I think most people would be putty in Empaths hands. Gladiator is the only one who can really pull a confidence win.

guy222
thanks my friend

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Gladiator is the only one who can really pull a confidence win.

Well that and obviously Pixie. The thing is she was lacking huge confidence at the beginning of this issue and was ordered by Beast to stay away from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.