She-hulk vs. M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Is She-hulk back to her original power levels. Last time i saw her was a long time ago when she was at rage levels.
mad

Stoic
Well many writers at Marvel have not studied up on the characters they that write about. She Hulk easily broke the mid class 100 level, when she strengthened her none gamma personage (human form).

There is a scene that she has an arm wrestling match against Hercules, and is seen exerting very little force against him at all; she even thinks how easily it would be to beat him, but that his ego would come into play, thus she allows him to win.

Another time she lifts the Things maximum weight with one hand, and was barely able to feel it, so Mr Fantastic had to design a suit to weaken her in order for her to control her new-found might.

As for you question on whether or not Jen is back to her original levels? It would depend on the writer.

Too many need to be reprimanded, or just flat out fired for not knowing whom they are writing about (Loeb for example), it's almost ridiculous.

Accel
Jen's not back down the exact levels she was at before she started working out in human form. I would definitely say she's in the Class 100 range somewhere, just not as strong as she used to be.

And she did gain and loose that strenght boost all under the same writer.

Stoic
Originally posted by Accel
And she did gain and loose that strenght boost all under the same writer.

That's strange for you to say that because she is seen jobbing hard to Titanus who easily breaks her arm... I do believe that he should have won, but to have broken her arm as quickly as he had, makes one wonder about how well Hercules would have done against him.

Let me clarify my last statement; Hercules would have most likely been written higher than her despite her recent change in power is what I meant to say.

snoopdogg
How strong is M?

Accel
Originally posted by Stoic
That's strange for you to say that because she is seen jobbing hard to Titanus who easily breaks her arm... I do believe that he should have won, but to have broken her arm as quickly as he had, makes one wonder about how well Hercules would have done against him.

Let me clarify my last statement; Hercules would have most likely been written higher than her despite her recent change in power is what I meant to say.
The thing is, Titannus's was a new character at the time and his strength was never pin-pointed, but obviously he was pretty strong to take out Hulk in three punches.

If some new character comes along and easily beats up a mainstream character and is never seen again, I don't consider that jobbing since it's obvious he's meant to be pretty damn powerful. Who's to say he couldn't the same to any one else just as easily?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.