Shadow Warrior(Character,Bios)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragon47
I got permission from ush

Shadow Warrior

An evil lord has experimented on normal humans by pilaging villages and stealing human specemins and testing out his shadow experiment because of the selected few who can summon their shadow. He wants to rule the world with his experiment for alienating him for his gift of shadow summon he then swore that he will take over the world and rule over the shadow wielders now only the few who have been bestowed with the power to shadow wield can stop his destruction to the world

Warriors who use their shadows to shape into powerful animals based on their talents that has been accelerated to 1000x fold for example

For example:

Warrior type: Attack = Bull,Cow,Wolf
Warrior type: Defense = Elephant,Hippo,Walrus
Warrior type: Technical = Bat,Raven,Owl
Warrior type: Speed = Cheeta,Wildebeast,Fox
Warrior type: Balanced = Horse,Monkey,Dragon

Cross Shadow: When a shadow and his wielder are in sync they fuse together which makes the wielder and shadow stronger

There's also a special cross shadow feature that will be added in the late part of the game

Fill-out sheet

Name:
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type):
Shadow's Name:
Weapon,Gadgets:
3 Special Attacks:
Bio:
Appearance:

So Basic rules for the Rp

No Bashing
No Immortality
No God-Modding
No Spamming

Limited to three character per person

And for every Character 3 Special attacks per character's shadow

Game will start around soon so yea post your bios now

dragon47
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Warrior Type: Attack

Shadow's Name: Bursten

Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Bull

Weapon,Gadgets: Golden Axe

3 Special Attacks:

Valor Strike: A move that raises his attack force for every attack he suffers thru

Burst Pummel: A flurry of furious punches

Burst Charge: A full tackle that can explode when direct contact by the bulls horns

Bio: Hitosu was a 10yr old boy when he first discover his shadow Bursten the bull but ever since then he has'nt been able to summon his shadow ever since he is now 16yrs old where his village will be under attack soon

will post Lord yakatara

DangerousBeauty
Name: Mei Uma
Warrior type: Balanced
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Horse
Shadow's Name: Awai
Weapon,Gadgets: Whip, long sword
3 Special Attacks: Kick(super kick can break bones), strength(5x human), speed (fast as horse)
Bio: will do later
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/024.jpg

dragon47
wow Awesome DB

DangerousBeauty
umm... thanks embarrasment big grin

lilk82394
Name:Khalil
Warrior type:Balanced
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Dragon
Shadow's Name:Hyriku
Weapon,Gadgets:Flame sword, Ice Sword
3 Special Attacks:Tornado flame, Crystal Rain, Maelstrom
Bio:As a kid his city was terrorized by a clan of dangerous people that destroyed towns with their shadow warriors. As his town was being harrased by the shados he found the true power within him, the dragon Hyriku.....
Appearance:

dragon47
your in dude

dragon47
i at least want to start this game with 5 people ready to play so far we have

1.Me
2.Lilk
3.DB

lilk82394
ok cool

Zalindrana
Name: Muki Ookami
Warrior type: Attack
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Wolf
Shadow's Name: Kai
Weapon,Gadgets: Broad Sword
3 Special Attacks: Long Sweep ((hit Multiple enemies in a line)), Wide Sweep ((hit Multpile enemies in a tight group)), Leap Smash ((Jump in the air and Smash sword upon single enemy))
Bio: A very quiet guy. Usually keeps his scarf over his jaw so no one ever sees his full face. He hardly ever speaks but when he does its quick and t othe point. He is a vicious fighter, using his huge sword to quickly destroy his foe. As for Personal info, not much is really know about his History.
Appearance: http://www.angelsgfx.com/downloadables/png/Anime%20Guy.png

Hows that?

dragon47
cause its not going to be much of anything with only 3 characters so lets hope for the best

lilk82394
we need just one more

dragon47
wow that was quick Zalindrana its okay i was posting the game at school at the time

lilk82394
i wanna start

Zalindrana
Edit

dragon47
by friday it will be ready because i'll be busy tommorrow with a tournament and lots of hw but if i manage to get some time i will post it tommorrow actually tommorrow will do try to get anyone to meet us on the website to start off ok i will leave pm's that we have started

dragon47
ok anyone else

Kennedyward
Name: Blake Albin
Warrior type: Attack
Shadow animal: Wolf
Shadow's Name: Kin
Weapon,Gadgets: Knives, Sword, First aid for healing
3 Special Attacks: Burning Claw (deals great damage to one opponent, usuing blue fire on his hands), Power Geaser (slams his hand into the ground sweep enemies hi in the air to throw them off balance. *lol KOF*), Power Strike (his sword is thrown to his enemies as a boomerang and deals damage)
Bio: A nice and talkitive kid. When there is a need, he helps in anyway he feels possible and never puts down a favor that's asked. He usually tries to avoid fighting whenever possible.
Appearance: Short white hair, light blue eyes. Wheres all black, and stands 5 feet and 2 inches.

Zalindrana
http://www.angelsgfx.com/downloadables/png/Anime%20Guy.png

I think i got this right. Wow i didnt know it would be that big. Sry. but thats what my guy looks like.

dragon47
ok your in kennyward but i will officialally start tommorrow im celebrating my victory at the ssbb tournament that i won

Kennedyward
Salutations congragulations man smile
And thanks.

Hitosu Moriko
Tommorrow is the day of the Rp get ready and thanks KennyWard

DangerousBeauty
I'm excited to get this going

Hitosu Moriko
Ok the rp will start after i post it i will post lord Yakatara's profile when we first encouter him so right now he's just planning in the beginning so dont worry about the beginning when he's talking to himself about his plan ok

Hitosu Moriko
its up you guys go ahead and post

Hitosu Moriko
RP thread opened

DangerousBeauty
... where are we and what are we doing? and do we know we have shadows?

Hitosu Moriko
ok you guys are outsiders who come to the village to look for clues on lord Yakatara's plan with the villagers the begining will be hard because i cant summon a shadow you know already how to cast your shadow so you'll be fine i will just summon him in a miracle way thats how i will start using a shadow but you already know how to since i train to be the village protectors i will be fasicnated to join with you on our journey to stop lord yakatara's plan with the villagers which will be revealed probably about the end of the begining so yea this is pretty much it and the others will probably join up with us later

Zalindrana
I think the pic messed up cause I cant see it. Ill attach it a diffrent way but w/e

Hitosu Moriko
the pics okay zalindrana we can see it

Zalindrana
stick out tongue just checkin

Hitosu Moriko
all right everythings coming along great

Striding Cloud
Can i join?

Hitosu Moriko
of course im not stopping you by all means welcome

Hitosu Moriko
General Turek was a wimp they will send the more genrals and we will be traveling so get prepared for the post ok

Striding Cloud
Name: Kage Divine
Warrior type: Technical
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Bat
Shadow's Name: Vincent
Weapon,Gadgets: Long Black Sword. Its a Shadow Sword
3 Special Attacks: Flight (fly) Super Sonic Screech (Scream at super sonic high pitches) Shadow Claws (Her claws become longer and pitch black. And she can launch a barrage of Bats with one swing.)0
Bio: Loves to fight, Usually talkative and nice.
Appearance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii319/RoyCyntus/Anime%20Guys/AlanRed.jpg

Cross Shadow: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f320/devb95/Anime/Anime-Bat.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
remember cross shadow cant be used yet

Hitosu Moriko
anyone join the automatic destruction

Striding Cloud
Alright.

Silent Guardian
Can I still join? Or is it too late?

Name: Ray Mercer

Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Raven

Shadow's Name: Ziek

Weapon,Gadgets: a Naginata ( aspear like weapon) and throwing knives

3 Special Attacks: Flight (flying) Dark Slash (Ray's naginata blade becomes pitch black and he unleashes a flurry of powerful slashes against his opponent in an instant) Evil Eye (Rays eyes turn jet black, his vision enhances, small hallucinations and sometimes minor seizures can be caused if direct eye contact is made.)

Bio: Ray is known to be a troublemaker; whenever he and childhood friends were caught out of line, Ray was frequently the impetus behind it . He is fond of drinking, gambling and the fairer sex, though he can handle people in authority with the same easy charm. Mat constantly claims he never wants to be married(or in a serious relationship at all). From his upbringing in the rural country side he acquired a farmer's outlook on life. He has a talent for separating fools from their money and an interest in affluence and fine living, though he has very little patience with the aristocracy. Ray constantly tries to think of himself first and says he's no hero yet finding himself doing whatever is possible to help others despite the dangers.

Appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/F/Foxgirl/1049336523_resquizmat.jpg
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/F/Foxgirl/1049336523_resquizmat.jpg

Zalindrana
No its not. the rp has hardly started.

Striding Cloud
BTW Kage is not nice and talkative. I made a mistake for another rp. He is usually cold and heartless. But still loves to fight.

Hitosu Moriko
it really does'nt matter just as long as he has personality big grin

Striding Cloud
LOL! Alright thnx! big grin

Hitosu Moriko
i have been busy well we'll start adventure soon

Hitosu Moriko
all right we will be crossing the Yuko Woods

Demonking1
Brandon I'm bored ill join

Name: Demon Kurisaki

Warrior type: Balanced

Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): King Cobra Dragon

Shadow's Name: Death Star

Weapon,Gadgets: Katana that can change into a staff and can set on fire, antidote

3 Special Attacks: Poison roulette (His claws and fangs grow and glow and produce a poison as he lashes out),Doku reiki (A poison Aura surrounds him making him stronger and doubles if concentrated as a beam), Toxic Thrill (Blows poison flames from his mouth)

Bio: When Demon was 9 years old his village was attacked by Lord yakatara and his men as his people and parents fled Demon lost his parents as he stood in the middle of the village looking at Lord yakatara and his men Charging at his village as one of the soldiers set fire to a tower the tower then began to tilt over as it fell towards Demon,Demon looked up and felt fear and a will to live right before the tower landed on Demon he screamed out as a Reddish Purple Shadow aura covered his body at that same moment Lord yakatara noticed the aura then the tower hit the ground creating dust as the dust cleared the tower stood with in the middle was a huge gaping hole where Demon Stood then all of a sudden Demon collapsed ever since that moment Lord yakatara has been taking care of Demon and has made him one of his strong right hand men

Appearance:http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/deathninja.gif exactly

Shadow fusion appearance: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/3taildphoenix3.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Kazuka Atari

Warrior type: Defense

Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): Elephant

Shadow's Name: Tusky

Weapon,Gadgets: Sapphire Cane with Hook and chained hook

3 Special Attacks: Transform,Invincibility (its Temporary) and, Barrage cane attack

Bio: Her town Rotetsu was destroyed by Yakatara and her friends were captured to do lethal experiments on them that day she swore to get revenge and to save her friends

Appearance: cant post pics at this time

Hitosu Moriko
sorry i did'nt post but my internet was down but now i posted yesterday

Demonking1
dude we should get more people involved in this thing so it would be better just like how Jacopes was but it ill never come close to how great and awesome Jacope's was

Hitosu Moriko
dude im still trying i managed to hopefully get lilk back and i've been asking jacope

Scarlet Fox
dude! DUDE! dude.... DuDe... dUdE!!

Hitosu Moriko
uh that was random are you joining this rp

Scarlet Fox
Name: Lily
Warrior Type: Speed
Shadow animal: Fox
Shadow Name: Toshi
Weapons/Gadgets: a Single Dagger
3 Special Attacks: 1: Trio Slash 2: Fire Stab 3: Fire Twister.
Bio: Soft Hearted and Always happy. she hates fighting but when she is hurt or angered she attacks relentlessly and quick.

Demonking1
I like the pic Demon is totally going to flirt with her

Hitosu Moriko
mental hands off perv and yea scarlet welcome aboard oh yea im still doing a french project so i'll be on and off so i'll post randomly today

Demonking1
what ever she knows Demon would totally check her character out isn't that right Scarlet Fox

Jack Diavolo
Name: Reave JaggerJack
Warrior type: speed
Shadow animal (based on Warrior type): fox
Shadow's Name: Adele
Weapon,Gadgets: Sword cane
3 Special Attacks:
1 wall reflect counteratack
2 speed burst punch
3 triangle mirage attack
Bio: he is old and extremely intelligent. but often forgetful. more later
Appearance: old but strong looking for his age

Demonking1
is your character on the good side or bad Jack Diavolo like my character

Jack Diavolo
bad, i feel like playing the bad side this time. old people make AWESOME bad guys XD

so definitely bad

Demonking1
so your with character Demon on the bad side and im sorry everyone the controler of this rp is being gay ill get him back on ill kick his but and force him on

Demonking1
dude hyriku is not a girl

Jack Diavolo
oops my b i meant to write boy ill go edit it. i dont know why i said girl? but yea hes bad but im going to portray him as sort of a spy. get into their group get them to trust him. but hes being forced because of his captive grandson

Demonking1
so your on the same side as me so does that mean my Character and your character know each other either way it won't change how I attack them if you are infiltrating there group my character will fight you regularly so not to draw suspense

Jack Diavolo
make sense, my character will know yours and well meet in secret, BUT my character will have some sort of grudge against you.

Demonking1
no prob cause i defect anyway

Hitosu Moriko
dudes big mistake here my internet is being retarded so im going have to post on monday

Demonking1
see i told you all I'd get him on

Demonking1
i wonder if more people will come to this RP

Hitosu Moriko
um he he misano's dead

Demonking1
your point my character flirts with cute girls thats how he is so sue me

Hitosu Moriko
Ok some of you are all wondering why i autoed well technally we were way behind the story which some of you may think its a stupid reason but yea it was out of desperation and yea thats why i autoed it wont happen again and if i dont post dont worry about that either im just piled up with school work just like some of you who probably goes to school or collage so yea sorry

Hitosu-Kun >.<

Anon E. Mous
Name: Shi-Wan Kitimoso
Shadow's Name: Hinato the Wise
Weapon,Gadgets: Twin Black Short-Swords
3 Special Attacks:
Flight
Shadow Sneak: Shi-Wan blends into the shadows, appears behind his enemy, and stabs him.
Improvising: Shi-Wan can use anything as a weapon, from a stick on the ground, to his opponents weapon (if he drops it)
Bio: Shi-Wan discovered his Shadow early, and with his wisdom and versatility, became an assassin. He drifts around the country, but will soon be discovered.
Appearance: Tall and brooding, doesn't say much, but is constantly thinking. He wears a custom made grey-black camo cloak that breaks up his outline, making him able to blend into shadows.

Demonking1
dude what side is he on good or evil

Anon E. Mous
Idk

Which side do you think?

Wei Phoenix
By the bio and profession I'd say either neutral or evil.

Anon E. Mous
I'm feeling neutral.

I, myself am more of an opportunist, so i'll make Shi-Wan the same.
Maybe working sometimes with one side, sometimes with the other.

Anon E. Mous
Who has to give me permission to join?

Wei Phoenix
The Hitosu guy.

Anon E. Mous
OK, ill wait until he gives the thumbs up

Hitosu Moriko
Yea your sorry i have been busy

Anon E. Mous
Who's sorry?

Hitosu Moriko
im sorry my bad just really mad and im anger typing

Anon E. Mous
Heres my bio:

Can i join?

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
Name: Shi-Wan Kitimoso
Shadow's Name: Hinato the Wise
Weapon,Gadgets: Twin Black Short-Swords
3 Special Attacks:
Flight
Shadow Sneak: Shi-Wan blends into the shadows, appears behind his enemy, and stabs him.
TK: Able to, within limits, move objects with the mind power of the Raven.
Bio: Shi-Wan discovered his Shadow early, and with his wisdom and versatility, became an assassin. He drifts around the country, but will soon be discovered.
Appearance: Tall and brooding, doesn't say much, but is constantly thinking. He wears a custom made grey-black camo cloak that breaks up his outline, making him able to blend into shadows.

Neutral Character

And i changed one of the Special Attacks to something slightly better.

Hitosu Moriko
yes

Anon E. Mous
Should i just, kind of jump in and meet the others on the road, or something similar?

Hitosu Moriko
jump in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.