Funny stuff from games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
Show funny screenshots/video from games here. I found it funny when i got HGEC for oblivion and a mod that allows me to mess with npc's inventories. now every girl i've met is naked with a really nice hgec body lol.

Nemesis X
I flipped a cop off in Saints Row 2 and started beating me with a club. Then I flipped off an old lady and she swung her crutches at me.

One time in Halo 3, I shot a brute with a sniper and I swear to god that when he flew in the air, he looked like he was posing (like modelling). What the f**k?

Lord Knightfa11
original oldschool halo, it was in blood gulch, i was on that sidewalk thing that goes up to the plasma grenades, my bro was coming up it in a warthog to run me over, i threw a grenade at the ground, the grenade blew the warthog up so that it flipped over me, i turned around and headshotted him in mid air out of the warthog. i freaking wish i had a video playing when i did that.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
original oldschool halo, it was in blood gulch, i was on that sidewalk thing that goes up to the plasma grenades, my bro was coming up it in a warthog to run me over, i threw a grenade at the ground, the grenade blew the warthog up so that it flipped over me, i turned around and headshotted him in mid air out of the warthog. i freaking wish i had a video playing when i did that.

Thats metal

Lord Knightfa11
he's like "WTF DID U DO ?? Hacker!"

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=321645&highlight=title%3Afunny+forumid%3A66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.