What was your favorite wwe/wwf match of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Opinions,please.

Smasandian
I haven't watched WWE/WWF in 8 years or so, but the only one that I only remember is the Montreal Screw Job.

vandalworks
theres far too many good matches. personally, i thought hogan rock was a great spectacle, and it was done very well. there was a michaels hart match i remember i enjoyed a lot which may have been at a king of teh ring or a royal rumble, wasnt the screw job but it was an awesome match, they were so suited for a fued.

i thought the hardy boyz v edge and christian matches were great, lots of exciting stuff, bret hart and stone cold where stone cold passed out was fantastic, bret and piper at wrestlemania where roddy went to use the bell and didnt was good also. triple h and stone cold in a two out of three falls match which i think was at no way out around teh millenium was another classic.

geshien
Benoit vs Angle - Royal Rumble 2003

Benoit vs Angle - Unforgiven 2002

Benoit vs HHH vs Shawn Michaels - WM XX

Christian & Edge vs The Hardy Boys vs The Dudleys - WM XVII

The Rock vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan - WM X8

The Rock vs Stone Cold - WM XIX

Money in the bank match (TLC) - WMXXI

peejayd
* all three headlines Rock-Stone Cold at Wrestlemania...

Alpha Centauri
Jericho/Benoit ladder match.

Taker/Mankind in the Cell.

Steiner/Goldberg from Fallbrawl...2000 I think.

Steamboat/Savage from Summerslam, the year escapes me.

Bulldog/Hart from Summerslam '92, which I was fortunate enough to see in person.

-AC

Deano
bulldog vs bret hart summerslam 92 which i was unfortunet not to see in person

that was then the intercontinental belt meant something!

other matches that was memorable to me! they may not of been great wrestling matches per se but stuck with me forever

randy Savage vs. ultimate warrior (career ending match) WM 7

bret vs owen wrestlemania and summerslam 94

undertaker vs yokozuna (casket match) royal rumble 94

shawn michaels vs razor ramone ladder match summerslam 95

Wei Phoenix
My all time favorite may be the DDP vs Goldberg battle for the title. I forgot which PPV it was at though.

Darth Vicious
My old time favorite is Bret Hart vs Mr.Perfect (Summerslam '91). Awesome match. I have a few more but this is the one that always stand out. This is before I learned wrestling was fake.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
My old time favorite is Bret Hart vs Mr.Perfect (Summerslam '91). Awesome match. I have a few more but this is the one that always stand out. This is before I learned wrestling was fake.

Agreed

wuTa
So many to name from but here are some of my personal favorites

Steve Austin vs Bret Hart-Wrestlemania 13

RVD Vs Sabu-1996(there 1st match in ECW)

Mankind vs Undertaker-Hell in the Cell

Owen Hart vs Bret Hart-Wrestlemania 10

There are so many I'm leaving out but those are the ones that stick out at the moment.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Love that match! Incredible wrestling throughout. Definitely one of my favorites.

Others:

Undertaker v. Mankind: Hell in a Cell
Undertaker v. Shawn Michaels: Hell in a Cell
Shawn Michaels v. Razor Ramon: Ladder Match
Randy "Machoman" Savage v. Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat - Wrestlemania 3
Rob Van Dam v. Jerry Lynn: Almost any of them.

That's all for now.

Nihilist
fave wrestlers
taker,stone cold

matches
Undertaker v. Mankind: Hell in a Cell
stiener vs golberg
Benoit vs Angle - Royal Rumble 2003
lesnar vs angle-60min submission match
the first tlc match
The Rock vs Stone Cold - WM XIX

Digi
Wow. I honestly forget. There's a couple floating through my head, but I can't remember enough about the years and such to say definitively what they were. I may have to do some archive-digging, because I'm irked that I don't have a favorite match that I can point to.

One that kinda stands out, though, was a TLC (Tables-Ladders-Chairs) match at one of the Wrestlemanias between the Dudley Boys, Hardy Boys, and Edge/Christian. They had a goddamn castle built in the ring by the end of the match, and all kinds of amusing insanity.

occultdestroyer
Triple H vs Mankind in a Hardcore Match.
It was the time when Triple H did a Pedigree face first to Mankind into the thumbtacks. Youch!!

Final Blaxican
Most of Chris Benoit's title matches. 313

Though seriously the Benoit/Angle cage match and the triple threat for the heaveyweight in Wrestlemania 20 were off the chain.

coolmovies
stone cold v the rock wrestlemania 17

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Triple H vs Mankind in a Hardcore Match.
It was the time when Triple H did a Pedigree face first to Mankind into the thumbtacks. Youch!!
How could I forget the Undertaker VS Mankind Hell In A Cell match?

Tattoos N Scars
There are many.

1. Benoit and Angle...Royal Rumble 2003
2. Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels....WrestleMani 12...although Bret should've won.
3. Bret Hart vs Davey Boy Smith...Summerslam 1992
4. Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior....WM VI...some may not have liked it..but, I did. I was a huge Warrior fan at the time..lol
5. Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle...WrestleMania 19
6. John Cena vs Umaga...last man standing match...Royal Rumble 2007
7. Bret Hart vs Stone Cold...Survivor Series 1996
8. Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage..WM VII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.