Naruto RP ( signup )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilk82394
Naruto RP - 1st Chapter

100 years later after the Naruto sega a new sega began, The Hyriku sega. The new leaf village and its allies are new and better than ever with better jutsus and tricks up their sleeves. The Hokage Hyriku is coming back with a vengance. He is like the old Nauruto and more.

Rules: No profanity
No bashing
No godmodding

2 player maximum

I need Kazekages, ect.. So first come first serve.

Character sheet:

Name:
Special Jutsus:
Special move:
Race:
Alignment:
Story:
Apperance:
Weapon:

lilk82394
Name:Hyriku Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Chidori Resengan Mix
Special Jutsus:Cero, Leaf Swirl, Voidtation
Special move:Kumabe' Destruction
Race:white
Alignment:good
Story:keyboards not workin right
Apperance:
Weapon:Hirenyaku

Wil7
Cool Thread, I like Naruto. I am going to be your guy's younger brother.

Name: Branashi Kumabe'
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style: Lightning Clay Animals
Special Jutsus: Byakugan, and Sharingan mix
Special move: Kumabe' Destruction
Race: white
Alignment: good
Story: all that is known is that he is an elite jounin + a genius
Apperance: N/A
Weapon: unknown at the moment

lilk82394
ok cool dude

Zalindrana
Byakugan, and Sharingan are not Jutsus they are Kekigenki.. or however you spell it. You have to be of that clan to have such.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Zalindrana
Byakugan, and Sharingan are not Jutsus they are Kekigenki.. or however you spell it. You have to be of that clan to have such.

Dude, this is 100 years after the Naruto Saga, what part of better jutsu's don't you get. I am keeping it like this, got it. smile

Zalindrana
If you say so. Just seems really against the whole Naruto thing to have two Kekeginkais when its suppose to be only one... but w/e its your rp. Enjoy.

Wil Deidara
Well why did you say something about my thing when lilk82394 has Chidori and Rasnegan mixed together?

Also adapting do happen.

Zalindrana
Because It is a possible attack. All Rasengan is in Focused chakra in a ball. If one has high consentraction.. i mean really high... then I can see someone putting Rasengan with Chidori.... but if its a kid then I cant see it. I could only see a high lvl shinobi pulling that off... like Hokage or something... but still possible.

Wil Deidara
Adapting can happen, and Branashi Kumabe' has adapted Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together. It has all of there abilities, including Mangekyuo Sharingan, and its jutsu's, + Gentle Fist and its jutsu's. Plus, Deidara's clay art jutsu's, but advanced.

Demonking1
Name: Demon Kurisaki

Favorite Jutsu: Nara clan shadow techniques

Special Jutsus: ultimate Demon strike,shadow Demon strike, fire Demon strike, Rajugan eye steals the enemys energy slowly while they fight

Special move: Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni

Race: part human and part shinigamai has a beast inside of him

Alignment: Good
Story: Demon is a legendary Sannin of the flame village hidden in the smoke and one of the few members from the Kurisaki clan. They posse the one and only Rajugan eye said to even be able to drain the devil's energy when Demon was born an Oni was sealed inside of him known as the Three tail Phoenix. He has mastered the fighting styles of Rasenshu and Snake style along with possesing the power to turn into a spirt known as a soul reaper with his power he has sworn to protect the innoccent and his village.

Apperance: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/demonpic.jpg

Weaponmessedhuriken, kunai sword (shinigami form )

Wil Deidara
I am updating Branashi's profile:

Story: Branashi is an elite jounin from the hidden leaf village, and a genius. Branashi has a brother named Hyriku, the Hokage of the leaf village. Branashi is the only one in the leaf village who posseses both Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, and the ability to make clay exposives. Branashi never really cared about school, even though he was really smart, and never really cared about being friends with anyone, and even didn't like Hyriku. One day, a girl named Taki talked with Branashi, and they ended up becoming best friends. Soon after they became best friends, Taki was killed by a disease, and Branashi watched her die. Branashi promised that he would become incredibly strong for Taki. Because of the promise, Branashi graduated 1st in his class, and became a chuunin at 10 years old. Now an elite jounin, he has decided to put his life on the line to protect his village, and those dear to him.
Apperance: N/A (working on appearance)
Weapon: Kensoku

Demonking1
what do do you mean by Special move

Demonking1
Name: Gaku Hitsugaya

Favorite Jutsu: Gel type jutsu's

Special Jutsus: exploding gel maze jutsu,Gel weapon jutsu, gel hell garden jutsu,Gel dragon Jutsu,(Hidden jutsu)=Cool

Special move: exploding Gel clones of hell

Race: Human Hitsugaya clan

Story: Gaku is a legendary Sannin from the flame village hidden in the smoke Gaku and Demon have been best friends since they where born Gaku's mother was killed in the invasion of the flame village hidden in the smoke Gaku has a near perfect defense and a great offense to help it he uses carries around a pick in his hair because it reminds him of his mother how she used to comb his hair Gaku is a genius at making plans and has vowed to follow what his mother did and protect his village and the innocent

Apperance: http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Gakupic.jpg

Weapon: Pick shaped Kunai and Gel weapons

lilk82394
ok

Wil Deidara
1. You can draw good Demonking1.

2. Just to let you guys know, I drew a picture of Branashi Kumabe' today. Might not be as good as Demonking1's, but I try to draw the best I can. I will try to put it on tomorrow, ok.

3. When will the role playing for this thread start?

lilk82394
it started look at it

Wil Deidara
Apperance for Branashi Kumabe':

Demonking1
Truthfully my pick took me 2 weeks to finish for Demon and it took me 1 1/2 weeks to finish Gaku but your drawing is cool too

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Demonking1
Truthfully my pick took me 2 weeks to finish for Demon and it took me 1 1/2 weeks to finish Gaku but your drawing is cool too

I know you are probably lieing and thinking to yourself that it sucks, but I don't care. I don't have the drawing ability that you have. I try my best, and that was the best I could. You at least have a picture so you know what he pretty much looks like.

Demonking1
Don't think that what I say is a lie i don't like to lie to people but u could do a lot better but I'm serious about how long my pics took me to draw I kept messing up but i wouldn't give up till i had him exactly how i wanted him drawing is hard that's why u got to keep trying

Wil Deidara
Don't think that what I say is a lie i don't like to lie to people but u could do a lot better but I'm serious about how long my pics took me to draw I kept messing up but i wouldn't give up till i had him exactly how i wanted him drawing is hard that's why u got to keep trying

Well I did think that way. I don't know about me doing alot better because I have never been that good at trying to think of what a character looks like. I am better at looking at a picture and then draw it, without tracing it. They are alot better. Well I drew him to ways, one was that picture, and the other was pretty much the same picture, but he had more muscle, and was alittle shorter. Thanks for at least saying that, but I probably won't be able to put another picture on here because I bought a camera to put the picture on here, and it sucks. I probably will return it. I was just able to put this one picture on here. But if I make a better picture of Branashi, I will let you know.

Demonking1
That's cool i don't have a good idea of what the character would look like when i draw i just draw something and I end up coming up with something with all the lines and scetches

Wil Deidara
That's cool i don't have a good idea of what the character would look like when i draw i just draw something and I end up coming up with something with all the lines and scetches

Well you are better than me ok. Compared to you, I suck, I will say it myself. The only main thoughts I had for Branashi was a flame robe, and spiky blonde hair. I probably should try to draw him again, and make him better.

Wil Deidara
This is the newest appearance for Branashi. It includes his sword, Kensoku, and the look of his Mangekyo Sharingan. I tried to improve it the best I could, but this is it:

Demonking1
Oh i forgot to put that because Demon is a soul reaper along with being a ninja this is his Shikai and Bankai Oh and did I say Demon is stuck between a Soul reaper and human form so he stays how he is

His zanpaktou Hi oni (fire Demon)
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/zanpaktouform1.jpg

His shikai it is activated when he say's burn my path Hi oni it has the power to burn any part of the body its blade hits from the inside and it can send out a fire dragon it looks as if there is flame on the blade but if u touch the flames it will not hurt you if it trusts you but if it dose not trust you it will burn on the inside
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/gettin%20fake%20jumped/fighttokill.jpg

His bankai is activated when he says Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni (Great Devil fire Demon) a Dragon of outstanding power comes out and it looks like it ate the handle and the arm of Demon and his sword and it has the same powers a hyurimaru but its powers deal with fire i will show you hyurimaru

this is Demons bankaihttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/fire_elemental.jpg

Wil Deidara
Oh i forgot to put that because Demon is a soul reaper along with being a ninja this is his Shikai and Bankai Oh and did I say Demon is stuck between a Soul reaper and human form so he stays how he is

His zanpaktou Hi oni (fire Demon)
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/zanpaktouform1.jpg

His shikai it is activated when he say's burn my path Hi oni it has the power to burn any part of the body its blade hits from the inside and it can send out a fire dragon it looks as if there is flame on the blade but if u touch the flames it will not hurt you if it trusts you but if it dose not trust you it will burn on the inside
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/gettin%20fake%20jumped/fighttokill.jpg

His bankai is activated when he says Sugoi Akuma Hi Oni (Great Devil fire Demon) a Dragon of outstanding power comes out and it looks like it ate the handle and the arm of Demon and his sword and it has the same powers a hyurimaru but its powers deal with fire i will show you hyurimaru

this is Demons bankaihttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/fire_elemental.jpg

Sweet.

Oh, forgot something for Branashi. I had it but forgot to add it:

Branashi has the ability to send a chakra wave out from his sword, which can cut through anything, and can extend up to 3-6 miles long. He can also call lightning storms, tornado's, and hurricane's at will.

Demonking1
That's cool he can create storms

Wil Deidara
Yeah

I like the look of the bankai. It's tight.

Demonking1
I wanted it to look like Toshiro's Bankai but a fire version

Wil Deidara
Well it is really cool.

So when will the roleplaying start?

Demonking1
i think its already starting but truthfully i think we are waiting for lilk82394

Wil Deidara
Well, for all we know lilk82394 might not be back for a bit, so do you want to start a little practice fight between Branashi and one of your characters, just to get it started?

Striding Cloud
Name:
Kurei Momochi

Village of Origin:
Mizu no Kuni

Affiliated with:
Hi no Kuni

Rank (last known):
Tokubetsu Jonin

Status (current):
The Village Hidden In The Leaves aka Konoha.

Current Health:
Kurei is at the Homeostasis of his Teenage years. And is Adolescence and more then ready to move on to Adult hood.

Current Team:
Anyone.

Previous Team(s):
Haku, Zabuza

Personality:
Cold, Seems very heartless, but is very friendly to anyone he trusts or has known for a long time.

Appearance:
Him with his Ninja gear on: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8647/subzerpvl5.jpg

Him with out his Ninja gear: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime%20Guys/Water-alt.jpg

History:
Whenever Kurei was a child he idolized his older brother Zabuza, who was at that time, the leader of the Hidden Mist Village's ANBU assasination squad. Whenever his brother was exiled for attempting to assasinate the Mizukage he was crushed. His families assets were seized and he became a beggar. A friend of his father's was able to get him into the ninja academy where he excelled. However, his teacher's hated him because of his brother and failed him three times in a row. He was finally able to pass because he defeated most of the genin in the village. His jonin trainer hated him even more than the Academy teachers had and tried to get him killed by sending him on a mission to assasinate Kakashi Hatake, his brother's last opponent. This is when he met Neji Hyuga, Kazuki Xyno, and Farah. He would have perished fighting all four Leaf ninja but his brother and Haku, who had actually survived the encounter with Kakashi, intervened. Kurei has had a desire for a rematch with Kazuki ever since then. (Kurei has alot of chakra and his brother has taught him Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Clone Jutsu, and Giant Vortex jutsu, which he rarely uses because it's chakra requirement is so much that it could kill him. He has alos invented his own jutsu know as the Water Trap Jutsu and another Jutsu he made up. He only uses it in dire situations.) He also has the Sanbi - Turtle-like creature.

Wil Deidara
Cool, although the ninja gear looks like SubZero. I think the look without the ninja gear would have been better if he fought in that, IMO.

Demonking1
Yeah i agree hes cool but i feel he wouldn't be a match for the legendary sannin's Demon Kurisaki or Gaku Hitsugaya and Gaku has a jutsu that he made up that is a trap and is extremely hard to get out of Demon also has some jutsu's he made up as well

Striding Cloud
Who's no match?

Demonking1
Kurei Momochi because my characters are legendary sannin Demon has a bloodline trait called Rajugan its the eye of his clan and as he fights he slowly drains the enemy's chakra and Gaku has long range and short range attacks so he will waste your chakra by having you waste it all on his attacks and defense

Wil Deidara
I agree with you Demonking1. Kurei Momochi looks cool, but Gaku and Demon would probably crush him. As for Branashi, he has too many lightning bombs, and with Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, Branashi would destroy Kurei. And if Kurei turns into Sanbi, Branashi Amaterasu's Sanbi. Kurei seems to be at a low jounin level to me, while Branashi, Demon, and Gaku are probably all at high jounin levels, if not hokage level.

Ayáme Tetskomi
(mind if I'm Kazekage of Sunagakure?)
Name: Rosuto
Favorite Jutsu: none
Special Jutsus: Sand Coffin
Special move: controls sand
Story: Being the distant ancestor of Gaara, the fifth KazeKage of Sunagakure, He decided to follow in Gaara's footsteps. Instead of loving no one but himself, Rosuto has stronge feeling for all of his friends. His name, meaning Lost, Comes form the fact that he is yet to find the love that his mother wishes for him to have. He is very skilled with sand and also is a healing ninja as well.
Apperance: (pic)
Weapon: sand

Ayáme Tetskomi
(forgot one...)
Name: Hitoribocchi (Hitori for short)
Favorite Jutsu: none
Special Jutsus: Chidori
Special move: Sharingaan
Story: At the age of three Hitori became close friends with Rosuto of the sand village. when he was five he never got to see his Rosuto agian. he lives in the leaf village like his ancestor, Sasuke, did. Hitori knows of his feelings for Rosuto and is determined not to lose him. He promised himself to protect Rosuto no matter what.
Apperance: (pic)
Weapon: Katana, kunai.

JacopeX
I want to join but I see this is mostly created characters.

Wil Deidara

Ayáme Tetskomi
thanks deidara btw my name shall be Kazekage Gaara soon enough xP

Wil Deidara

Demonking1
i wonder where lilk82394

Wil Deidara
Demonking1, let's just start a little story without him. A practice fight between one of your guys, and my guy, or something.

Ayáme Tetskomi
if you guys do may i use my characters as judges? or just watch the match? i havent been on killermovies in a long time so all the RPs i was in are gone... i'd really love to RP now even if it is only temperary =D btw Deidara, nice sig and avi im a seph fan myself. on my old account i had a sig and avi of sephy as a jedi xD

Wil Deidara

JacopeX

Wei Phoenix

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by JacopeX
But that's the thing I do not want to play a created character but a real one.

Well this is 100 years after Naruto was alive, so you need to make one up, or I can make one up for you.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Damn gotta love that Naruto Yaoi. Gets me every single time. Sorry but your sig forced me to post that.

That sig is trippy.

Demonking1
dude this is peeing me off a little the host needs to come got damn

Ayáme Tetskomi
I am a big supporter of GaaSasu!!! woot!!!!

Wil Deidara
Yeah, where the heck is lilk82394?

Demonking1
It's simple no god modding that means no making your character invincible like if he get his head chopped off you can't make it so he can put it back on with no scratch and like you can't dodged everything you have to get hit a few time's you can't take control of another persons character and you can't kill off another players character unless the owner of the character and the host say you can and for the attacks you must explain them in detail like for Katon Ryuuka no jutsu (fire dragon jutsu) you could be like ill use my character as an example Demon moved back dodging the slash of the sword but was nicked by the blade on his chest he then did a few had signs and said Katon Ryuuka no-jutsu putting his hands in front of his mouth blowing as a huge flame came out and taking the form of a dragon rushed toward the enemy hitting the him burning his body and your opponents come back could be Branashi seen the fire dragon coming towards him and did a quick hand sign right before the dragon hit and said Suiryūdan no Jutsu (water dragon jutsu) as he quickly put his hands to his mouth blowing as huge water dragon came out and blocked the fire dragon casing it to make stem covering the field see like that

Wil Deidara

Wei Phoenix

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That sig is awesome!

That sig is CREEPY! Sasuke and Gaara making out, CREEPY!

JacopeX
SasuSaku > SasuGaara

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by JacopeX
SasuSaku > SasuGaara

confused

Demonking1

Ultimate Wil
Alright, thanks.

Demonking1
you get used to it after a while don't worry about it you can also look at the old naruto rp pages

Ultimate Wil
It looks like it is basically what you said. I will get use to it. Thanks.

Demonking1
You can also look at the link for this topic i was in it was awesome its
www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=471743&pagenumber=67
also Gaku and Demon was my characters in that forum for the page number try 40 or 57

Ultimate Wil
You have done alot of Rp with Gaku, and Demon.

Demonking1
yeah that was when I had a third member of the squad Yuki Matsumoto because every ninja team actually consist of 3 squad members

Ultimate Wil
WHERE IS lilk82394!!!!

Demonking1
no one knows he did this same thing last time and that's how the last Naruto rp ended

Ultimate Wil
Glad we started without him then.

Demonking1
yeah his part is important but not too important right now

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, Branashi can hopefully take over for Hyriku for the time being.

Demonking1
Hopefully Gaku won't kill him

Ultimate Wil
Gaku won't because he has a jutsu, if at 100% strength that can change the landscape from nice and calm to a volcano zone on the entire planet, plus he is way too fast for Gaku, although Gaku has surprised me a few times, but what do you expect from a sannin.

Kirara
hope its cool to jump in

Kirara
Name: Deidara
Favorite Jutsu: Clay Clone
Special Jutsus: Earth Release: Mole Hiding Technique
Special move: Exploding Clay
Suicide: Suicide Bombing Clone
Race: Human
Alignment: Bad
Story: Deidara was originally from Iwagakure, although he readily abandoned the village for the opportunity of using his "art" more frequently as his village ridiculed him for it. Deidara became an assassin bomber for hire, not caring who he worked with so long as he could use his artwork
Apperance:
Weapon: His hands

Kirara
sorry for triple post but ... is ok if i bring Deidara back as a undead freak ? if not ill change it, or i can make him have a relation with Deidara and ill change the name and moves

Demonking1
I don't you can bring Deidara back from the dead i think but if you read the first page it should tell you

Kirara
ya i kinda didnt when i made the profile, sorry >_<

Demonking1
u can repost a different one

Kirara
Name: Dile Skelter
Favorite Jutsu: Summoned Dead ( lasts until half chakra is gone )
Special Jutsus: Held Down ( long arms from under the ground hold opponent by the legs in place)
Special move: Dark Travel ( Dile has a few seconds to travel under the ground to a safe spot. Or to attack opponent)
Story: Dile was only raised by his mom and uncle after his dad was killed in a inncodent between him and a very powerful theif named Saku. Diles uncle tought him how to summon the dead. Took dedication, power, and of course a necklace with a stone that shines black around his neck. Years later his mom married his uncle, Dile didnt like the idea. One day during the rain he visited his fathers grave and tried to summon him for answers. He failed. He then returned home to find his uncle and mom dead. A man who was no doubt Saku winked at Dile and jumped of the roof of his house into the dark. 8 years later he is better than ever.

Personality: Very fun person to hang around. Loves to laugh and tell jokes when the time is right. He also has a weakness for beautiful women

Weapon: Short Black Katana (he had it special made)

(( his jutsu attacks are very limited so its fair. And if anyone has a problem with the dead summoning thing let me know. Cause in Naruto there was a group that summoned them so i thought it would cool for my character to have that power))

Ultimate Wil
Awesome

Kirara
yay ! ^^

Ultimate Wil
I want to see Dile in battle now.

Kirara
:O o rly ?

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, but not with Branashi.

Demonking1
Cool character you could have been more creative with the moves

Ultimate Wil
He probably has more moves, well, I hope he does.

Demonking1
me too

Ultimate Wil
From what he says about him, he could be pretty cool

Demonking1
Also on another note whats that about you left my guy Demon ready to spar and tight that sucks

Ultimate Wil
Branashi left because he could tell there was a mission that he needed to get to. But chill, the guy Branashi and Dile are going to face can summon the living to his location to fight with him. So I was going to summon Demon to the location to fight Branashi, if that's ok with you.

Demonking1
Demon but why would Demon side with the akatsuki and attack Branashi

Ultimate Wil
How do you think Oro controlled the 1st and 2nd hokage?

Demonking1
but they were dead and he used a forbidden jutsu plus if Demon was teleported over there you guys would probably die Demon has a bloodline trait too and he has a Demon inside him like Naruto has/had

Ultimate Wil
but they were dead and he used a forbidden jutsu plus if Demon was teleported over there you guys would probably die Demon has a bloodline trait too and he has a Demon inside him like Naruto has/had

This is supposed to be 100 years after the Naruto saga and new jutsu's have been adapted. You are also forgetting that Branashi hasn't even transformed 100%. You saw a skidmark of his full powers.

KakashiKun
Name: Shawn McKell
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style
Special Jutsus: Lightning Charge, Electric Barreal, Shocking Cover
Special move: His own Style of Chidori
Story: Grew up in a standard village. After being left alone by his departing parents he spent his time wondering around the world to find a place to fit in.
Apperance: Wears standard ninja gear over.
Weapon: Multiple Kuranais.

Demonking1
i know that and you didn't even spar with Demon plus Gaku went easy not trying to kill branashi because he over dose it a lot still if something like that would happen i don't think it would pan out right

Ultimate Wil
i know that and you didn't even spar with Demon plus Gaku went easy not trying to kill branashi because he over dose it a lot still if something like that would happen i don't think it would pan out right

Well I guess then if you don't want this guy to summon Demon then you will have to suck it up like a man and stop complaining about it then. And if you forgot, Gaku only fought a 35% clone.

Ultimate Wil
If you want after Branashi and Dile kill this guy, Branashi can hunt down Gaku to spar with him because he couldn't before.

Demonking1
The person Branashi was suppose to fight was Demon and plus Gaku held back in there fight if he didn't the "clone" would have been dead

Ultimate Wil
Because it was only 35%. Do you want Branashi to hunt Demon's ass down after this mission or not?

Demonking1
doesn't matter to me but why not make the character summon another person

Ultimate Wil
confused didn't I already ask that?

Demonking1
so when are we doing the forum because its dying

Ultimate Wil
Idk, I could go and fight him without Dile, kill him, then go and find demon

Demonking1
i don't know it seems like every time people register for this forum and then they never actually post

Ultimate Wil
I will start then when I can

Demonking1
truthfully i think this forum might be done since there isnt any people but use on

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, look at the last few posts. When will RP start again?

Demonking1
i think when lilk82394 comes back

Ultimate Wil
Okay then

Demonking1
but i think it might not start back up i hate when he dose that thats the 2nd time he's done that

Ultimate Wil
Wanna just start our fight then?

Demonking1
not really i don't even want to do this rp anymore cause no one but us is playing it gets boring after a while i might try to find another rp that i like and join that

Ultimate Wil
Okay then

lilk82394
dudes i am srry. my computer broke and it took forever to get a new one

lilk82394
ok lets start the rp up again FOR REAL this time. srry to make u wait.

Demonking1
dude how do u know if everyone who was here the first time is still here

lilk82394
i dont we just have to go with the flow and hope more ppl sign up

Demonking1
why not try to find more people to join first

lilk82394
yea sure

Demonking1
so how are you going to advertise it why not ask your friends from other rps to join

lilk82394
ok ill do that but ask some of yours too ok?

Demonking1
ill try

KakashiKun
Name: Shawn McKell
Favorite Jutsu: Lightning Style
Special Jutsus: Lightning Charge, Electric Barreal, Shocking Cover
Special move: His own Style of Chidori
Story: Grew up in a standard village. After being left alone by his departing parents he spent his time wondering around the world to find a place to fit in.
Apperance: Wears standard ninja gear over.
Weapon: Multiple Kuranais.

Ultimate Wil
I'm still here with Branashi

Story: Branashi is an elite jounin from the hidden leaf village, and a genius. Branashi has a brother named Hyriku, the Hokage of the leaf village. Branashi is the only one in the leaf village who posseses both Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together, and the ability to make clay exposives. Branashi never really cared about school, even though he was really smart, and never really cared about being friends with anyone, and even didn't like Hyriku. One day, a girl named Taki talked with Branashi, and they ended up becoming best friends. Soon after they became best friends, Taki was killed by a disease, and Branashi watched her die. Branashi promised that he would become incredibly strong for Taki. Because of the promise, Branashi graduated 1st in his class, and became a chuunin at 10 years old. Now an elite jounin, he has decided to put his life on the line to protect his village, and those dear to him.
Apperance: N/A (working on appearance)
Weapon: Kensoku

Demonking1
im still Demon and Gaku so its cool and I'm using the same bio for them

Ultimate Wil
Cool

lilk82394
hey anyone want to restart this cmon. repost...disregard first stuff

basic char sheets

lilk82394
who wants to restart? anyone?

Venomanzer
Naruto aint got nothin on me

lilk82394
ur gay shutup...

. Hitosu Moriko
(reported)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.