Karazhan (OOC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lich King

Mr.Alex
Hmm..Im thinking of joining, im just still wondering what its about. Ty

Lich King
In short it is a Warcraft roleplay although knowledge about Warcraft is not a necessity. It is in a way similar to a "highschool" roleplay only with no age minimums or limits. While it is a "school" roleplay, it will likely no be similar to any school roleplay you have been part of.

DangerousBeauty

Zalindrana
Name: Rox Wolfen
Sex: Male
Race: Blood Elf
Magic School: Arcane
Appearance: Long red hair in a pony tail that starts high on the back of his head. He wears long Blue robes and usually has a book in his hand.
Organization: Neutral
Bio: Always one to learn Rox trys to keep a new book in his hand at least every two days. Not one to keep opinions to himself, he speaks his mind when he wishs, but knows when it would be inappropriate to do so. He is a very nice person and be believes the fighting between the Horde and Alliance to be pointless, so when speaking to a member of the Alliance he speaks to them like he speaks to members of the horde. With Respect.

jalek moye
Name: Goruk SkullSmasher
Race: Orc
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/b/b5/OrcRunemaster.jpg
Magic School: Runic
Organization: (not sure what you mean)
Bio: his father was an orc runemaster and he was raised to be one himself. The runic symbols on his body were branded on him by his father when he was young and he has been constantly training since then. This invitation he figured would be an important step in gaining more Honor

Scarlet Fox
Name: Dyonilia Dawn
Sex: Female
Race: Night Elf
Magic School: Druidism
Bio: Raised a Child of Ellune. Her family wished her take the Path of the Priestess, but her heart was wild and thus the Wild called to her. Against her parents wished she took up the path of the Druid. For this they banished her from the house of Dawn and forgot her. That was many years ago. She is skilled in the was of the Druid but she still has much to learn.

Appearance:
http://features.cgsociety.org/stories/2007_04/night_elf/banner01.jpg

I like the pic. ^.^ ... ignore the words. O.O i got it off of google.

jalek moye
my orc is fighting a night elf in the pic. and so far we have two of them here stick out tongue

DangerousBeauty
kick your ass orc boy!

Lich King
Good characters. What happened by the way to the others that signed up? Do not want to start until everyone are here.

jalek moye
they arent going to show up. people do it all the time here. also are u gonna make a character. or just play the npcs

Lich King
I will be controling the following characters and a few more (Do not want to spoil): Medivh, Moroes, Khadgar, Cook, Jaina

I will also have one character I have created myself: Vulpix Voluptu

Most things in the roleplay will revolve the students, so I would get rather bored at times if I would not have one myself smile

DangerousBeauty
.... are you going to make a profile then? o.0

jalek moye
well when we gonna start. i'll send my friend wei a message to join as well but u can start without him

I need to brush up on my orc speaking common dialect

DangerousBeauty
my elf is going to pwn your stupid orc

jalek moye
orcs is made fer smashing and e's gonna crush er little elf ead (yes i typed like that on purpose)

DangerousBeauty
elves are quick and nimble my friend. we can run circles around you clumsy orc. :P

Lich King
These orcs are made for smashin', and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these orcs are gonna smash all over you.

Could not help but to have that go through my head there. I will be making a profile for my character but I will do that tomorrow. I will probably, however, not start the roleplay until later this week.

jalek moye
Please he's a runemaster he's smash a hole in the ground wheres shes running

Puny elves think dey can fight da Orcz. Orcz Orcz Orcz

DangerousBeauty
mk

teck92
Draven
Human
hair not to long not to short
college:Illusion,alteration the arts of playing mind tricks and altering the world around him (if thats okay?)

(gona double post 200chars)

teck92
Draven a human who discoered he could play with peoples minds and make them do what he wanted. Even turn invisable if he wanted. But he also discoverd he could walk on water slow time etc.

Lich King
Too powerful. You will have to lower his powers.

Utrigita
Name: Zutul
Race: Human
Appearance: http://dreamingred.deviantart.com/art/Andromalius-the-Black-Mage-101681967
Magic School: Arcane
Bio: Will get one up later.

teck92
mmkay

well...

powers:Alteration changing and manipulating the area around him. Indeed a powerful magic if schooled properly

so is this like harry potter except without the steryotypes?

Lich King
I don't quite follow what it is he can do with his magic. This will not look like Harry Potter in any thinkable way more than that it schools magic and there are classes. Unlike Harry Potter for example, there will not be this and that class, or this and that rule in the school.

jalek moye
idont think he understand sthat he has to pick from the list of magic types

teck92
....He said or another college of magic ifvyou can fit it in.

Alteration is chznging the world around you breathing under water walking on water manipulating your surrondings unless he says its not

Lich King
A school that would fit for warcraft. Altering the land around you has barely been made by the most powerful of mages that has walked the world, and many such occurances was done by accident. Not even Medivh could bind people to his will, and by Neltharions words, he was the most powerful mage to have ever walked Azeroth.

teck92
okay lol ill go with arcane

Utrigita
As I see it he was speaking of Reality Warping, how to avoid god modding with that...

Is my Character Approved LK?

Lich King
Your character is approved. All are unless stated elsewise.

Utrigita
Ahh okay thanks.

jalek moye
looks like we are gonna have some orc human conflict

Utrigita
Well I picked a Human Mage to avoid that, now had I picked a Human Necromancer ore Warlock as I originally intended the story would have been a bit different.

jalek moye
well my Orc stil hates humans

DangerousBeauty
elf gonna pwn stupid Orc

Lich King
How long should I wait for others who announced interest will be declared "Not coming"? What is the activity rate on this forum?

jalek moye
its active but if they havent posted by this time they arnt intereted. they can always starte late if they do decide to show up though

Lich King
The wait has been long enough. Thanks you waiters for your patience. I decided to just get it started despite the absence of several. Will make the roleplay thread tomorrow.

Lich King
Christmas is delaying this roleplay, but it will start soon.

jalek moye
i had thought u abandoned us

Lich King
No. Just caught in the family christmas spirit and can not get loose just yet.

DangerousBeauty
mk here's her bio:

Val is like that prissy rich girl at your school. You know the one who every one likes for their money. Anyways, her mother and father are a rather blessed couple who have a little higher standards for living. Her parents were going to get a personal tutor for her powers so she could study at home, but she'd have nothing of it. She wanted to get out and meet people, not stay cooped up in her room. Her nose is almost always buried in a book when she has the chance. She literally grew up in her mother's lap, learning the ways of the higher class. Her attitude is expected. Her father always kept a close eye on her. If he wasnt around to watch her, then he'd make someone else do it. She's happy to finally be away from it all, but she wont let her spoiled lifestyle leave her even a the school. All of her belongings were brought with her, even her own personal servant was sent to stay with her. Val isnt a force to be reckoned with.

Lich King
No. This roleplay is not forgotten. Merely postpuned.

jalek moye
its been postponed alot

DangerousBeauty
maybe she could have someone else open it for her, like give them the direction of the rp and just get it started for us.

jalek moye
well i nominate you

DangerousBeauty
i have enough on my plate with xmen... but i would do it if she asked

Lycanthrope
Ill check into it. If im welcome.

DangerousBeauty
that would be cool if you took it over lycan

Lich King
There has been a lot going on for me outside the computer world, which has lead to one postpone after the other. I have had to prioritize for which I apologize. The suggestion that someone else would start the roleplay up is a welcome idea which I would not mind. Under the few conditions:

1. The characters will be arriving in a lesser caravan for Karazhan with magically sealed envelopes, adressed to Magus Medivh.

2. The gates to Karazhan are locked, declining access until having gained a formal welcome into the tower.

3. No one but me will control Moroes and Medivh. The caravan has no set leader, and is merely a joining of several groups of people that were heading for the same thing (Schooling at Karazhan).

4. No one knows what is written in the letter they have been given, and the extent of their knowledge of this summoning is that they will be tutored.

5. You are free to come into the roleplay from a different angle than the caravan, if you think you have a better idea.

If no one takes on this task of creating the RP thread, that's fine with me. I'll in that case try get it up before the weekend smile

DangerousBeauty
I vote lycan

jalek moye
*shrugs* i don't care either way

DangerousBeauty
your gonna be too busy getting darkest hour back on track

jalek moye
i meant i dont care who does it. and i gave up on that

DangerousBeauty
Noooo you can't give up

Lycanthrope
I meant i would like to RP. I would love to host it but i would have to do a lot of research because I'm not familiar with the diff forms of Magic. I could come up with good plots but i need to be more familiar.

Lich King
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
I meant i would like to RP. I would love to host it but i would have to do a lot of research because I'm not familiar with the diff forms of Magic. I could come up with good plots but i need to be more familiar.

The plot is already thought out, and will be taken care of by me. You would merely kick the roleplay into a steady start. You don't have to do much, really, other than introduce the caravan or some other way of entry for your character. Merely get rolling and I'll take care of the rest. If you are uncertain of how the area where Karazhan is at is like, I hope this might help you: (And this is just to assist you in case you decide to open an IC thread. I am not expecting this of you, and I can do it myself if you do not feel like it. I just need to get some time for it first, as there's a lot going on for me until this weekend)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Deadwind_Pass

Lich King
The roleplay thread is up. You can either start by being in the caravan, or you can have gotten there by your own means. Let me remind you that none of you is a master mage, since you are here to be schooled.

Lycanthrope
I will post bio later. Sorry to start without it but i didnt want it to get too far.

Lycanthrope
Name: Thustra Zoar (THoostra Zore)
Appearance: Long ,Jet Black Hair to waist. Black Leather pants,Black Leather vest, white shirt, Knee high Multi-buckled black leather boots.
Magic School: Fel
Organization: Darkwater Guild
Bio: As a child Thustra witnessed his parents and village destroyed by the Burning Legion Demons. He swore to grow up and be powerful enough to Destroy All Demons. Deciding to fight fire with fire, he searched for a teacher of the Fel school of magic. He was fortunate enough to meet Rathor Syliis who was an Elder Mage of the Darkwater Guild who taught Arcane magic but being understanding of Thustras situation, agreed to introduce him to the Fel way of magic. Afraid of the overwhelming power, Rathor advised Thustra to stop going down that path but it was to late.

DangerousBeauty
here is cass she is like ancient and has always been by Val's side

Lycanthrope
Name: Thustra Zoar (THoostra Zore)
Appearance: Long ,Jet Black Hair to waist. Black Leather pants,Black Leather vest, white shirt, Knee high Multi-buckled black leather boots.
Magic School: Fel
Organization: Darkwater Guild
Bio: As a child Thustra witnessed his parents and village destroyed by the Burning Legion Demons. He swore to grow up and be powerful enough to Destroy All Demons. Deciding to fight fire with fire, he searched for a teacher of the Fel school of magic. He was fortunate enough to meet Rathor Syliis who was an Elder Mage of the Darkwater Guild who taught Arcane magic but being understanding of Thustras situation, agreed to introduce him to the Fel way of magic. Afraid of the overwhelming power, Rathor advised Thustra to stop going down that path but it was to late.

This is my Char

Scarlet Fox
I found a pic that is WAY better then the one I have now. but I cant get to it from this computer. I have to get home first. Ill post it up before the nights end.

Scarlet Fox
http://www.playfuls.com/images/news/night_elf_babe.jpg

Scarlet Fox
sry i didnt post it last night when I got home i kind of crashed. But thats a better picture of Dyonilia and Harra

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
sry i didnt post it last night when I got home i kind of crashed. But thats a better picture of Dyonilia and Harra

Holly Mother!!! Nice pic. SH-wiiing lol evil face

Scarlet Fox
embarrasment

Scarlet Fox
Oh right. A note about her clothing. She has a large brown cloak on over her clothing right now.

Lycanthrope
Where are You Lich King??????

Scarlet Fox
Not here thats for sure.

jalek moye
its a shame. i liked the whole premise

Lycanthrope
Scarlet Fox......JM.....someone take over. PLease!!!!! I realy dig the premise as-well.

Lich King
Where are You Lich King??????

I'm here, lurking. I was going to, as Medivh said, let you lot "rest" and get to know one another of the characters first, before I start with things for real. For after all, not a lot of time has actually passed since the point where you entered Karazhan. Worry not, this is not forgotten nor will this be an empty student to student only roleplay wink

Lycanthrope
Lich????? Whats the dealio??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.