Abraxas vs RKT and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
They battle in Asgard. 2 Scenarios

1. Normal match
2. Surtur and Ymir come to help.

Philosophía
no expression

vlaaad12345
1.Abraxas.

2.They all combine with the destroyer...gg abraxas Happy Dance

Utrigita
Abraxas stomps.

rotiart
Abraxas 10/10

shokosugi
Abraxas vs. 1,000 Odins and 1,000 RKTs

Abraxas still wins

Tenebrous
Abraxas is the literal opposite of Eternity.

quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

Enyalus
Yeah, Abraxas takes both scenarios.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by shokosugi
Abraxas vs. 1,000 Odins and 1,000 RKTs

Abraxas still wins
No just no.

Stoic
1. I think Abraxas could pass gas in their general direction and win.
2. I think Abraxas could pass gas in their general direction and win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
1. I think Abraxas could pass gas in their general direction and win.
2. I think Abraxas could pass gas in their general direction and win. Do his farts smell that badly?

Tenebrous
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
No just no.

why not? The only thing that defeated (or could defeat, short of the IG) abraxas was the UN.

You're implicitly arguing that 1000 RKTs and 1000 Odins is >= UN

which is incredibly false.

celestialdemon
Abraxas wipes them out.

guy222
abraxas

Zack Fair
http://www.plundered.net/images/doingitwrongsoccer.jpg

Endless Mike
Abraxas stomps

Bentley
No just no.

Actually yes. sad

Any number of Odins or RKT would be destroyed by Abraxas, we are talking about one of the highest level abstracts in Marvel.

vlaaad12345
1000 beings that cause ripples throughout the multiverse when doing battle and 1000 beings much stronger then said person who already effects the multiverse with battle...if they all combined their attack into one giant attack abraxas is not surviving that.

Bentley
1000 beings that cause ripples throughout the multiverse when doing battle and 1000 beings much stronger then said person who already effects the multiverse with battle...if they all combined their attack into one giant attack abraxas is not surviving that.

Yes he is erm

Nothing has ever done as much as to HURT Abraxas. To defeat him the universe had to be destroyed and remade.

Are you supposing Abraxas is going to stand just like while they try to defeat him? Odin with prep couldn't take the Celestials.

Make a thread about it if you want to.

vlaaad12345
No need to make a thread because there isn't one if you think 1000 odins and 1000 rkts couldn't destroy and remake a multiverse your on some serious crack and I suggest you find some help,and your example fails since that was odin and a couple weaker skyfathers...this is a thousand odins and a thousand stronger guys as well.

Bentley
No need to make a thread because there isn't one if you think 1000 odins and 1000 rkts couldn't destroy and remake a multiverse your on some serious crack and I suggest you find some help,and your example fails since that was odin and a couple weaker skyfathers...this is a thousand odins and a thousand stronger guys as well.

I disagree with you.

Bentley
I mean, now Odin can recreate the multiverse because you say so? Odin isn't even inmortal by himself! He hasn't even recreated and destroyed ASGARD! I'm talking about what the characters have done (Abraxas's only proven weakness, and Odin failure to defeat Celestials), you are talking about what you think they could do.

vlaaad12345
I don't see how you can disagree,a single odin has effected the multiverse,rkt is on a different level then him....now you x both by a thousand...abraxas never showed himself to be anywhere near that strong.

Bentley
He killed several Galactuses. That enough suffices to pick any Odin or RKT one by one. Nothing more is needed as Abraxas can't be put down by those chumps

vlaaad12345
You act like galactus is always at a higher then odin and rkt state...something that is completelly untrue and then you have the whole they were alternate galactus so you really have no idea how strong they were,picking them off one by one isn't going to happen there are 2000 there they are all going to be attacking and abraxas never showed the ability to tank that much damage.

Endless Mike
Abraxas was destroying universes just by approaching them

Bentley
You act like galactus is always at a higher then odin and rkt state...something that is completelly untrue and then you have the whole they were alternate galactus so you really have no idea how strong they were,picking them off one by one isn't going to happen there are 2000 there they are all going to be attacking and abraxas never showed the ability to tank that much damage.

Has Death eves shown durability to tank a Galaxy explosion? Nop. Do I think Odin can destroy Death? Heck no.

janus77
Abraxas stomps. spite.

and lol @ the idea that Odin and RKT could actually destroy Abraxas!

come on, Skyfathers are rather low down the pecking order when it comes to Marvel.

Tenebrous
I don't see how you can disagree,a single odin has effected the multiverse,rkt is on a different level then him....now you x both by a thousand...abraxas never showed himself to be anywhere near that strong.

This is flawed logic.

Odin has no RECENT (i.e., within the past couple of decades) feats that project him anywhere near those levels.

You are going to tell me that 2000 sky fathers are going to defeat an abstract entity so powerful and so fearsome, that it needs to be caged up and restrained by a lock and key no less powerful than 616-Galactus? Eternity was shitting bricks when Abraxas was released.

Even Death, Oblivion, etc. can run around in the cosmic hierarchy. Abraxas is the ONLY abstract from the whole lot, that is purposely locked away in a "prison" of sorts and kept from actually fulfilling his role as an abstract (embodiment of destruction).

If none of this makes sense to you or is not familiar, then you do not have enough knowledge of abraxas to make an informed decision.

guy222
abraxas>rkt>odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.