COIE Anti-Monitor & FP Spectre w/ God-bckng vs. FP Galactus w/ UN & Thanos w/ IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
COIE Anti-Monitor and FP Spectre (with God-backing)

VERSUS

FP Galactus with UN and Thanos with IG

who wins?

Knowsbleed33
Whoa! Team 2 in a rapestomp.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

vlaaad12345
Full power spectre would be spectre merged with the logoz...aka lt level spectre aka goodbye team 2.

Galan007
Originally posted by shokosugi
FP Spectre (with God-backing) Kind of seals the deal. srsly

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Full power spectre would be spectre merged with the logoz...aka lt level spectre aka goodbye team 2.

There's no such thing as an LT level Spectre.

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
The arguments presented in this thread are the reasons why I find the fact that people believe this site is DC biased hilarious.

Enyalus
Spectre or AM should be able to be nullified. With respect to Spectre, it's not God. It's wielding some of God's power.

So I don't see why either one of team one would be immune to the UN's effects.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
There's no such thing as an LT level Spectre.
Yes the I just merged with the logoz/god spectre is most certainly lt level,marvel gets stomped.

Knowsbleed33
Spectre at any level still only represents Gods vengeance.

LT represents every one of those aspects and he always have TOAA's backing.

Galan007

vlaaad12345
Spectre at any level still only represents Gods vengeance.

LT represents every one of those aspects and he always have TOAA's backing.
He has full god backing here,he is full power,his full power is merging with gods power,I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry if you think that someone fully backed up by god is less then the LT or that he could lose to the IG or the UN.

Mr Master
Spectre got stomped like a child by Mxy while backed by God. stick out tongue

Mr Master

his full power is merging with gods power
What are his feats besides not being able to handle the experience.

vlaaad12345
Spectre is always backed up by god just at varying levels,here he is at FULL backing meaning myx or the IG or the UN will accomplish about as much as Jokerllax accomplished against spectre....and that is absolutely nothing.

Knowsbleed33
He has full god backing here,he is full power,his full power is merging with gods power,I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry if you think that someone fully backed up by god is less then the LT or that he could lose to the IG or the UN.

Except he did nothing to suggest he is equal to the LT.

vlaaad12345
Your right besides having the supreme being giving him full backing,jesus christ I can't believe you people are serious.

Knowsbleed33
What does that mean to you?

This sounds like the same arguement Galan and I had in the Zoom v. Runner.

vlaaad12345
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/3310/1ej4.jpg
For him to be at full power he would have to merge completelly with the logoz,he would be merged with the oversoul itself(prescence)which means with full god backing he is unstoppable there is no force no creature save god himself that could stop him he is the infinite wrath of god,the fact that I have to explain this and that the infinite wrath of god should need any freaking explanation on why the UN or the IG wouldn't work is beyond retarded,Im done here this is not worth my time.

Knowsbleed33
Awwww you get upset easily.

Do I really affect you that much?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by shokosugi
COIE Anti-Monitor and FP Spectre (with God-backing)

VERSUS

FP Galactus with UN and Thanos with IG

who wins?

Team one.

quanchi112
Full power spectre would be spectre merged with the logoz...aka lt level spectre aka goodbye team 2. What did he do with the logoz that assures you of this?Originally posted by Mr Master
What are his feats besides not being able to handle the experience. Exactly.

vlaaad12345
Awwww you get upset easily.

Do I really affect you that much?
Im not upset im freaking facepalming at how retarded you marvel fans are being.

Knowsbleed33
You're basing your arguement on nothing.

vlaaad12345
If nothing is FULL POWER BACKING FROM THE SUPREME BEING HIMSELF then sure I got nothing,again retarded,just because you can't comprehend it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmm you really are upset, quick to insult. Even tempered folks don't have that problem.

Fact: No feats to suggest anything you say is true.

ThunderGodEneru
Except he did nothing to suggest he is equal to the LT. You act like you need to be as powerful as the LT to beat team 2. erm

And team 1 wins.

Knowsbleed33
When did I suggest that?

I said there's no such thing as a Spectre who is equal to the LT.

kgkg
There is no such things as God backing because specte powers are derived from god himself there he is always backed by god<unless in rare cases where he is hostless , and shit like that>

If God want spectre to win he wins................... Why do you guys need feat.

Team one wins

I'm Bran
And no, that's not me saying Zoom wins this.

vlaaad12345
Hmmm you really are upset, quick to insult. Even tempered folks don't have that problem.

Fact: No feats to suggest anything you say is true.
Your right im quick to insult complete idiots.

Fact: A person who has the full power of god backing him is at the very least equal to the LT.

Knowsbleed33
Hmm your feelings are hurt.

I bet you'd be the first to scream for someone to provide proof of the LT's feats in a thread like this.

vlaaad12345
My feelings are just fine,im simply trying to understand how someone can be so dense,and No I don't need to know the lts feats considering ive read lots of comics with him in it and you know read the entire respect thread,spectre has the full power of god backing in this thread he can't be stopped end of story,believe whatever you want.

I'm Bran
Hmm your feelings are hurt.

I bet you'd be the first to scream for someone to provide proof of the LT's feats in a thread like this. I'd probably say something... seeing as how LT has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and putting feats up of his would be completely irrelevant.

Knowsbleed33
That wasn't my arguement.

Enyalus
My feelings are just fine,im simply trying to understand how someone can be so dense,and No I don't need to know the lts feats considering ive read lots of comics with him in it and you know read the entire respect thread,spectre has the full power of god backing in this thread he can't be stopped end of story,believe whatever you want.

He had the full backing of God before, as well as amps from dozens of PC magicians and was stopped by AM.

It ain't impossible.

vlaaad12345
He had god backing,it was never said he had full backing or that he merged completelly with the oversoul which is whats happening here.

Knowsbleed33
I love the jump right to everyone disagreeing being Marvel fanboys.

What would be the point of debating if we all just agreed on everything?

kgkg
Marvel fanboys piss me off ninja

Knowsbleed33
They're in your head then.

guy222
Just relax all

If u see a Global Mod already posted...I'm sure, he'll post again if this continues

This is the problem with all the god vs god threads

kgkg
What a Global Mod

WrathfulDwarf
blink

Knowsbleed33
Ask and you shall receive.

iceman24567
Team one wins.

Utrigita
Team One for the win.

Harbinger
Team one.

Nihilist
team 1

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Kind of seals the deal. srsly
Didn't that Spectre have major problems with the Antimonitor alone?

kevdude
Team 1 takes it

Philosophía
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.