Terminator-2 is the best Terminator movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

percept
T4 .i.e Terminator salvation is the new upcoming movie that will be released on May 22, 2009, Directed by Joseph. The best Terminator movie that i like is The Judgment day. it was amazing movie. the movie was directed in such a way that looks very genuine while watching retains the thrilling factor. but in part-3 the movie was filled with only special affects and action. i expect the new Terminator movie must contain good content along with actions and special effects. Actor with good physic and talent similar to Arnold will definitely add winning edge for films popularity.

Regards.

Kazenji
Thats good for you.........

PRAYERRUN
Personally, I agree that T2 was the best. The first one was as close to a Horror movie as it could get.(only thing, in my mind, that kept it from being a horror movie was the fact that the bad guy lost.) The second one was...wow. I mean imagine taking a guy like.....oh......Jason Vorhees, and turning him into a protector. I LOVED IT!!!! It could have turned out really bad, but the acting and writing pulled it off.

barand1
I think the thing that made T2 work so well was the relationship between John and the T-800 and the 'emotional' journey they go on. T1 is as equally as good as T2, but for other reasons, although it still has that emotional element between Sarah and Kyle.

I think T3 lacked that emotional punch, but then again the story was written that there wasn't much time for any character development to happen.

CarlzT2
T2 definately was the best. it's my favorite movie of all time.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by percept
i expect the new Terminator movie must contain good content along with actions and special effects. Actor with good physic and talent similar to Arnold will definitely add winning edge for films popularity.
Regards.
lol

lord xyz
JD is amazing. Truly amazing film. But what's with all these appreciation threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.