Mandarin and Sinister vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can these 2 extremely versatile characters take out the classic version of the god of thunder?

leonidas
i actually think the 2 CAN take him, if not for a majority . . .

Starscream M
what could sinister do to thor?

and mandarin loses to iron man, right? unless its heavy PIS, I'd say that automatically bars him from being able to be a threat to thor.

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
what could sinister do to thor?

and mandarin loses to iron man, right? unless its heavy PIS, I'd say that automatically bars him from being able to be a threat to thor.

well, sinister at his best has held his own briefly with the goblin queen and easily thrashed both the x-men and x-factor. his tp (which thor is NOT immune to, contrary to popular belief) could cerrtainly play a part. as many times as mandy has lost to IM he has ALSO beat IM down--he just 'ultimately' loses . . .

i think between the 2 they are powerful enough and smart enough to take him down at least a couple times out of 10.

Harbinger
I'm not sure what Mandarin could do here; Thor could absorb his energy attacks, and I don't think he lets Mandarin get close enough to engage him in close combat. Sinister's psychic abilities could pose a problem, but Thor could conceivably take him out before he got a chance to use them. Thor isn't Surfer fast, but he's still the fastest character on the field here.

psycho gundam
mandarin is highly underrated but mjiolnir can do pretty much most of the things the makluan rings can do....only better/more potently, and add the fact that manderin's defenses against a thor blow are almost nil.

a combined mental assault from the mento ring and sinister might be able to bring thor to the brink of defeat, but imo that also leads to a very angry thunder god, and these days thor doesn't pussyfoot around.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by leonidas
well, sinister at his best has held his own briefly with the goblin queen and easily thrashed both the x-men and x-factor. his tp (which thor is NOT immune to, contrary to popular belief) could cerrtainly play a part. as many times as mandy has lost to IM he has ALSO beat IM down--he just 'ultimately' loses . . .

i think between the 2 they are powerful enough and smart enough to take him down at least a couple times out of 10.

That's what I was thinking since Moondragon did mindrape him into sleeping with her and Bedlam managed to mindrape him, Xavier, Iron Man and Spiderman. Mandarin also has a psychic ring.

Although couldn't he just BFR them with a dimension dump?

leonidas
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
That's what I was thinking since Moondragon did mindrape him into sleeping with her and Bedlam managed to mindrape him, Xavier, Iron Man and Spiderman. Mandarin also has a psychic ring.

Although couldn't he just BFR them with a dimension dump?

both can also teleport, so bfr would be a bit more challenging than that. i think the black light could cause thor some problems, as could amping gravity to the point where even thor could hardly move. soncis from the rings would ALSO be effective against thor and he can be fooled (and has been, many times) by illusions.

mandy on his own would be a challenge, imo--thor would certainly win, but i don't think it would be easy for him. he could certainly act as enough of a distraction to allow sinister to do a LOT of damage. enough? i think it's possible . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.