Silver Sufer-Superman-Hal Jordan vs Orion-Thor-Lightray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Team 1: Current Supes
Current Silver Surfer
Hal Jordan PC/Current Powers

Team 2: Thor Classic/Current Powers
Orion w/Full Gear
Insane Lightray

The fight has 2 different settings, the first will be a standard KMC battle with the second being "no CIS/PIS"...who takes it?

Enyalus
Team One. Both times.

Harbinger
Good fight, but I agree with Enyalus.

xJLxKing
Team 1 quite easily IMO if they amp each other that it

The Great Galen
Personally I would say a 5/5 on both accounts.

kgkg
Team One

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
Team One

ultimatethor
Originally posted by kgkg
Team One

vlaaad12345
How is team 1 taking the majority excatly?thor could stalemate surfer,orion could atleast stalemate hal and insane lightray could depower superman damn near instantly...

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
How is team 1 taking the majority excatly?thor could stalemate surfer,orion could atleast stalemate hal and insane lightray could depower superman damn near instantly...

I looked at it the way Galen set it up.

Superman would take Classic Thor. Surfer would take Orion. And Hal would WTFstomp Lightray.

xJLxKing
What If SS amps Superman?? Superman would pretty much be stronger then anyone on Team 2?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What If SS amps Superman?? Superman would pretty much be stronger then anyone on Team 2?
As fast as ss could amp superman lightray or orion could de amp him,and I suppose if you look at it that way team 1 wins but thats kind of stupid,thor is familiar with surfer so I honestly believe they would go head to head.

Enyalus
Current Surfer would beat Classic Thor, too...though, I highly doubt he'd last too long against Current Thor.

vlaaad12345
Thor has his current level of power in this fight.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 2: Thor Classic/Current Powers

I don't get what that means.

vlaaad12345
Im guessing its classic thors abilities(still has his time abilities im guessing)backed up by current thors power.

Enyalus
Im guessing its classic thors abilities(still has his time abilities im guessing)backed up by current thors power.

Oookay. Could've saved the trouble and said Current Thor.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't get what that means.

Srry, should have just said current Thor but just wanted to remind everyone his old feats are still viable like with Jordan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.