Mr. Mxy Vs Superman Prime and Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Both superman's sit in the sun for 2 million years smile

Harbinger
Mxy

xJLxKing
NO idea!! My guess is Team 2. MXy uses magic, and Superman 1 Million is completely immune to magic. Superman Prime(golden boy) has done many feat big grin which is destroying Solaris. However, I don't know MR.Mxy true potential, I understant that he did destroy the universe once and then rearranged it, but there were a few characters that were unfazed by this

Enyalus
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Both superman's sit in the sun for 2 million years smile

...What the ****?

Supermen stomp.

Harbinger
Pretty sure Mxy doesn't use magic.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Pretty sure Mxy doesn't use magic.

Yeah he does. That's why Spectre was able to assrape him. And Zatanna's alternate dimension self (whatever her name was) was able to dampen his powers.

xJLxKing
Wow!!!! 2 million years. He rested for 15,000 years and he had the power to give all mankind the same power that he had 15,000 yrs ago. I DONT want to know what happens when he sleep for 2,000,000 yrs LOL

This includes Superman 1 million who imo has no limits

xJLxKing
Pretty sure Mxy doesn't use magic. I am pretty sure he does. Although, the magic is 3rd dimension

AlmightyKfish
Mxy, assuming he doesn't goof around.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's why Spectre was able to assrape him. If this statement is supposed to imply that Spectre owned Mxy... Then it's very misleading.

As for this thread ------> facepalm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
If this statement is supposed to imply that Spectre owned Mxy... Then it's very misleading.

I just wanted to see your beautiful sig here.

Galan007
I just wanted to see your beautiful sig here. bashful

occultdestroyer
I dunno. 2 million years in the sun is a pretty long time.
By that time, Supes should lose all his weaknesses..
He might even gain immunity to 5D magic LOL

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I dunno. 2 million years in the sun is a pretty long time.
By that time, Supes should lose all his weaknesses..
He might even gain immunity to 5D magic LOL

1M is already immune to magic without the sundip. If we're talking Goldie Prime, I dunno. But Superboy Prime is also already immune to magic. With a 2 million year sundip, the team royally screw Mxy.

ultimatethor
Im not an expert on any of the characters but from what ive heard about mxy shoudnt he win easily? I mean cant he snap his fingers and wipe out the universe or something? With that kind of power he really shoudnt lose

xJLxKing
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Im not an expert on any of the characters but from what ive heard about mxy shoudnt he win easily? I mean cant he snap his fingers and wipe out the universe or something? With that kind of power he really shoudnt lose
Yes he can, but beings who are totally immune to magic can survive it. I believe a few characters did survive when Joker went mad and recreate the Universe.

Superman 1 M is immune to magic...so he is immunebig grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Im not an expert on any of the characters but from what ive heard about mxy shoudnt he win easily? I mean cant he snap his fingers and wipe out the universe or something?

NO 1MS FORCE-VISION WUD HOLD IT TUGETHER LULZ!

Galan007
Everyone is acting as though Prime/1M have faced power anywhere near that of Mxy's. Just because Prime can take a punch from Black Adam, and a blast from Mordru, doesn't mean he can withstand a creation-busting attack from Mxy. And all we know of 1M's 'immunity' to magic, is via speachification. Meh, the Spectre himself was owned to the nth degree by Mxy's power - yet Prime/1M would be immune? Idiocy.

xJLxKing
Everyone is acting as though Prime/1M have faced power anywhere near that of Mxy's. Just because Prime can take a punch from Black Adam, and a blast from Mordru, doesn't mean he can withstand a creation-busting attack from Mxy. And all we know of 1M's 'immunity' to magic, is via speachification. Meh, the Spectre himself was owned to the nth degree by Mxy's power - yet Prime/1M would be immune? Idiocy.
Logic, and facts. Immune to magic!!! Means wont affect you. I believe this is why some characters survive a destroying and recreation of a universe when Joker had MXY power. I don't remember who but I think it was DS

Galan007
Joker owned Darky like feebs - he owned Spectre in the same fashion. Anyhow, nothing Prime or 1M have ever done would indicate to me they'd be immune to Mxy's level of power. Nothing... Regardless of statements/mediocre feats.

xJLxKing
Joker owned Darky like feebs - he owned Spectre in the same fashion. Anyhow, nothing Prime or 1M have ever done would indicate to me they'd be immune to Mxy's level of power. Nothing... Regardless of statements/mediocre feats.
You are either immune or not immune. You can't be 95% immune. Then it's not an immunite, its a resistance. For example, we use a Flu shot to become immune(certain period of time) against the Flu. Once we got the shot we wont get the Flu.

Now the only question is if MXy 3rd Dimension magic is different kind of magic. Just like how He is immune to kryptonite, the kryptonite wont damage or weaken him. Why? because he is immune

Philosophía
Random statements don't prove immunity.

And just because you've been tickled by Black Adam's magical punches and no-sold Mordru's attack doesn't mean you'd be able to laugh at magic attacks from someone at Mxy's level.

It's idiotic to think otherwise.

Kris Blaze

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Mr.Mxy's "magic" was actually just ridiculously advanced science?

The writers don't seem to make up their minds on this, and end up contradicting themselves most of the times. There are examples such as Day of Vengeance, or Countdown (which ironically, also states that it's advanced science) who seem to point twoards him being magic orientated, while many others define him as using advanced science from the 5th dimension. In the end, magic and the advanced science are vaguely defined, and when trying to oversimplify them it ends up a cluster****, like Day of Vengenace (IMO) was.

Galan007

xJLxKing

skyfather
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wow, you will fight to no end. It was stated that he was immune to magic. Unless proven otherwise, he is IMMUNE. Immune means not affected by a given influence. Mxy as of now uses Magic wich is fueld by his willpower. However, no matter what level of magic he has, Superman is still immune to it.

Think of it this away. Superman 1 million is Immune to Kryptonite. Now if I bring a kryptonite that is 10000 times bigger then an average kryptonite, does that make him vulnerabel to kryptonite. OF COURSE NOT. You are being ignorant. thumb up

Philosophía
http://i35.tinypic.com/2nrijch.jpg

Galan007
Wow, you will fight to no end. It was stated that he was immune to magic. Unless proven otherwise, he is IMMUNE. Immune means not affected by a given influence. Mxy as of now uses Magic wich is fueld by his willpower. However, no matter what level of magic he has, Superman is still immune to it. laughing out loud

Think of it this away. Superman 1 million is Immune to Kryptonite. Now if I bring a kryptonite that is 10000 times bigger then an average kryptonite, does that make him vulnerabel to kryptonite? OF COURSE NOT. You are being ignorant. I get stung by one bee, I'm fine. I get stung by ten thousand of them, I die.

... and S1M isn't immune to kryptonite, btw.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

I get stung by one bee, I'm fine. I get stung by ten thousand of them, I die.

Hahah, You are not immune to a bee. Thats why you get a rash. However, you are resistant to Bee which is why you dont die.

Nevertheless, Superman is immune to kryptonite just like he is immmune to magic. Although, you are saying that if he is exposed to higher level of magic he wont be immune any longer. Can't the same "logic" be used on Kryptonite? Of course not because immune means not to be effected. So thats why he wont be affected by MXy magic because he has a immunite against it.

Galan007
Nevertheless, Superman is immune to kryptonite just like he is immmune to magic. Although, you are saying that if he is exposed to higher level of magic he wont be immune any longer. Can't the same "logic" be used on Kryptonite? Of course not because immune means not to be effected. So thats why he wont be affected by MXy magic because he has a immunite against it. It'd help if you actually knew his weaknesses before you try and debate with me about them.

Superman M* is not immune to kryptonite:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1071553_s1m.jpg

Having said that, Mxy manifests an amalgam of regular, and universe-prime kryptonite, ftw.

That was easy. smile

xJLxKing
It'd help if you actually knew his weaknesses before you try and debate with me about them.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1071553_s1m.jpg

Having said that, Mxy manifests an amalgam of regular, and universe-prime kryptonite, ftw.

That was easy. smile
Thats stupid!! Superman travels to the 3rd Dimension and defeats Mxy there. That was easy!

Galan007
Thats stupid!! Superman travels to the 3rd Dimension and defeats Mxy there. That was easy! huh

xJLxKing
huh
Yeah thats how your post sounded to me!

Galan007
Yeah thats how your post sounded to me! Sort of like saying that withstanding a punch from BA, and a blast from Mordru = immunity to 'magic' on Mxy's level? lulz.

Lovin' the 'logic' here.

xJLxKing
Sort of like saying that withstanding a punch from BA, and a blast from Mordru = immunity to 'magic' on Mxy's level? lulz.

Lovin' the 'logic' here.
No!! Thats not immune!! Thats resistance. However, as of now, Superman is IMMUNE not resistant. Thats two different meaning.

Avlon
Take bluetooth technology to a 3rd world developing country and it would be considered magic.

Magic & Science are simply plot devices in comics.

Prime and 1M aren't immune to magic...just ridiculously resistant to it.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Avlon
Take bluetooth technology to a 3rd world developing country and it would be considered magic.

Magic & Science are simply plot devices in comics.

Prime and 1M aren't immune to magic...just ridiculously resistant to it.

Very good point.

From what I have read.
Mr. Mxy's powers are NOT MAGIC!!!!!!!

From our standpoint, we can't comprehend what his powers are, so from the human mind, it must be magic to us.

Mr. Mxy isn't a magician.
He doesn't work at a circus act.

If is from another world, that is able to do things we can't explain.
So like I said, it must be magic to use, because how else can we explain it?

So when people are saying that Superman 1 Million would be immune to it because it's magic.

I don't agree, simply because Mr. Mxy's powers aren't something that we can wrap our mind behind in the first place.

I still do think his powers would effect Superman and who ever else he wanted to effect in our universe.

Simply because we can't comprehend his powers in the first place.

xJLxKing
Very good point.

From what I have read.
Mr. Mxy's powers are NOT MAGIC!!!!!!!

From our standpoint, we can't comprehend what his powers are, so from the human mind, it must be magic to us.

Mr. Mxy isn't a magician.
He doesn't work at a circus act.

If is from another world, that is able to do things we can't explain.
So like I said, it must be magic to use, because how else can we explain it?

So when people are saying that Superman 1 Million would be immune to it because it's magic.

I don't agree, simply because Mr. Mxy's powers aren't something that we can wrap our mind behind in the first place.

I still do think his powers would effect Superman and who ever else he wanted to effect in our universe.

Simply because we can't comprehend his powers in the first place.
No, you are wrong. Mxy power in his realm/dimension is something like science to us. However, once he has crossed to our realm/dimension, his power are magic. They have magic property, so it makes it magic.

SouthSpawn
No, you are wrong. Mxy power in his realm/dimension is something like science to us. However, once he has crossed to our realm/dimension, his power are magic. They have magic property, so it makes it magic.

You are correct that in our "HUMAN" assessment, his powers are magic, simply because how else can we explain them?

But just because we believe them to be magic, doesn't mean they are.
Like I said, Mr. Mxy doesn't work in a circus act.

He is from a another dimension that has 100% complete control over our dimension.

As long as superman is in our dimension, he can be controlled and pawn just like everyone else.

For example, The "Classic" beyonder's powers were based things beyond something we can comprehend.

Since he was Beyond anything in all universes, he could control anything he wanted.

Well, even though Mxy isn't as powerful as the Original Beyonder.
He still has 100% complete control in our dimension.

Superman isn't a God, in our dimension, Mr. Mxy is.

I don't care what you say, Mr. Mxy wins this hands down.

Why???

It's simple, in our dimension, he can do whatever he wants, VS a guy that can't do what ever he wants.

Superman has no ability to create things out of thin air, change physics, alter reality, and other sutff that Mr. Mxy can do.

Superman is a speed punch guy, that's it.

The Pict
Didn't Prime already beat Mxy? I'msure he captured and tortured him for a while.

I think he will be after 2 million years in the sun kinda

Enyalus

no expression I missed that.

Now, how does Mxy take out Prime, whom he's already scared of, after he's been sundipping for 2 million years?

Galan007
However, as of now, Superman is IMMUNE not resistant. Thats two different meaning. Based on what? Him resisting a few magical attacks? Give me a break. ermm

after he's been sundipping for 2 million years? I will simply not delve into that part of this 'debate' whatsoever.

imo said 'stipulation' gets an enormous stamp of FAIL. none

xJLxKing
You don't like that the fact that the TC stated this??

That's folly. It's been stated. There was a Bio I have seen. I cant find it anymore, but its also on other wbsites like WIKi, and google search.

That doesn't win you the arguement. You are compareing Apples to Oranges. It's like saying Mxy cant punch through time so he loses even though his power are better. Thats not why I am arguing this. Its the fact that MXy power have been stated to be Magic in OUR dimension. It's has magic properties so it's calssified as magic.

SouthSpawn
You don't like that the fact that the TC stated this??

That's folly. It's been stated. There was a Bio I have seen. I cant find it anymore, but its also on other wbsites like WIKi, and google search.

That doesn't win you the arguement. You are compareing Apples to Oranges. It's like saying Mxy cant punch through time so he loses even though his power are better. Thats not why I am arguing this. Its the fact that MXy power have been stated to be Magic in OUR dimension. It's has magic properties so it's calssified as magic.

So I guess the Classic Beyonder's powers are MAGIC also since they have reality wrapping type magical based properties as well right?

xJLxKing
So I guess the Classic Beyonder's powers are MAGIC also since they have reality wrapping type magical based properties as well right?
His power are not magic. His power are mater manipulation, psionic, and out of this Universe.

Galan007
His power are mater manipulation, psionic, and out of this Universe. SO ARE MXY'S.. none

Please, look beyond your bias, and see that Mxy can take this a variety of different ways. Easily.

Mindset
I thought Mxy's powers were magic, pretty sure I read that somewhere.

xJLxKing
SO ARE MXY'S.. none

Please, look beyond your bias, and see that Mxy can take this a variety of different ways. Easily.
You don't understand!! Mxy pwoer in his dimension is called Science(to them), however, to US that is MAGIC!!! Do you not understand that?

Galan007
You don't understand!! Mxy pwoer in his dimension is called Science(to them), however, to US that is MAGIC!!! Do you not understand that? Do YOU understand that means nothing - nothing at all?

Withstanding a punch from BA, and...... Nevermind, what's the point?

Enyalus
I have him on ignore, Galan. I suggest, for your sanity, you do the same.

xJLxKing
Do YOU understand that means nothing - nothing at all?

Withstanding a punch from BA, and...... Nevermind, what's the point?
What? Thats not my source!! My source is his Bio I have found on this website, and others. A scan explaining Superman 1 million in one paragraph. Of course there is your simple google search which leads to website about Superman 1 million such as Wiki.

xJLxKing
I have him on ignore, Galan. I suggest, for your sanity, you do the same.
Really? Thats good!

vansonbee
kltpzyxm

mindmyenglish
Power Levels
Kal-El of former Earth-Prime is the most powerful kryptonian in the DC Multiverse, except for the Kal-El (DC One Million) of the 853rd Century, and has no practical limitations in his ability to directly use or overwhelm other physical or energy sources for his own.

Due to his existence out of Multiverse, because of the death of his home world in Crisis on Infinite Earths, he is completely immune to the reality-changing abilities of his enemies (such as imps of Fifth Dimension).

Zack Fair
Mxy

TheGodKiller
Team wins. Regular Superman one-shots 5D Imps afterall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who read Heaven's Ladder knows that the Zealots' entire race together is nowhere near Mxy in power. Heck, the Heaven they wanted to create (Apparently some kind of pocket dimension or something) and what the entire machine was for, was going to be done using the mental energies of the planets they captured. Mxy, or even Odin, can do that easily enough depending on the portrayal.

They were highly advanced energy beings with utterly shitty durability and some fire power (I say some because a rogue Zealot or two IIRC was able to knock John for a loop with a blast temporarily). That being said, we saw one Zealot ripping the dimensions out of an Imp. Not really sure how to coincide that with the rest if we assume a regular Imp has even 1% of Mxy's power.

Heck, the Zealots captured the entire Imp World, 5th Dimension and all meaning they could subjugate the entire race. But I doubt they can beat an Avenger's line up in a fight. Galan, if you read this, are regular denizens portrayed like this ever again or are they only powerful in 3-D space and not the native 5-D? Kind of like Kryptonians on Krypton vs. Earth.

Mr.SunKing
Myx, this is the same guy that pulled a universe out of his hat as a trick

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Galan, if you read this, are regular denizens portrayed like this ever again or are they only powerful in 3-D space and not the native 5-D? Kind of like Kryptonians on Krypton vs. Earth. During World's Funnest, Mxy destroyed the entire 5th dimension(and all of it's inhabitants) after he and Bat-Mite transported there-- so his power still appeared to be at it's '3-d levels' within the 5th-d.

Aside from that, it's hard to say how powerful imps are inside the 5th dimension, as hardly any stories showcase the 5th-d for more than a few pages at a time. They almost always come off as very powerful, though.

Mr.SunKing

Golgo13
Mxy.

quanchi112
Mxy wins.

ozz81
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mxy wins.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who read Heaven's Ladder knows that the Zealots' entire race together is nowhere near Mxy in power. This is true. Mxy=/=an ordinary imp. I like how you inject Odin in the same sentence as mxy.

First of all, what kind of ass backward logic is that? We see on panel a single Zealot in his solid form beating the utter shit out of an imp, destroy the heaven's ladder and kill three of quantum mechanics. When they attacked J'onn they were even unaware of him. He was just a bystander to them who was caught in crossfire. Anyway Waid's manhunter was a beast and he was the only character other than superman to beat a white martian physically or otherwise. Nobody on Thor's level could do that seeing how Orion was unable to do that while being on fire and Wonder Woman was totally overpowered twice. Heck J'onn while heavily weakened by psi-spikes and torture fought and held nine white martians off for quite some time. Lastly he took the blast of 6-D beings even better than Superman. He was close to Superman level physical power than somebody like Thor. Zealots not knocking out him when they weren't even aware of him isn't a low showing for them. You have to show a single time of J'onn jobbing under Waid. J'onn hasn't jobbed worse than Thor anyway. When a Z list villain knocks out J'onn while Ollie beats that villain by a telepathic arrow, we would see J'onn jobbing at Thor's level. You don't see anyone arguing that Odin is a weak feeb because he has failed to KO thor thrice (loki in Odin's body vs Masterson included) while random lasers has knocked thor out, do you?

Haha, this is priceless. This is even more priceless. Your desperation to lowball this feat is just laughable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.