DC Vs Marvel: Martial Artists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
DC:
Karate Kid (Waid's)
Batman
Lady Shiva
Sensei
Richard Dragon
Batgirl
Black Dragon

Marvel:
Stick
Elektra
Daredevil
Shang-Chi
Iron Fist
Echo
Moon Knight

Harbinger
DC.

cloud102
Reasons? What if we take out Black Dragon? I don't know who to replace him with. Maybe Nightwing.

Harbinger
I think Shiva, Batgirl (if this is Cassandra Cain, and I'm assuming that it is), and KK are the three best MAs on the field. Shang-Chi, Stick, and Danny are good, but I don't think they stand up to DC's best martial artists. Throw in Bats, and Richard Dragon, and I think DC can take a healthy majority. Shang and IF are the most dangerous on Marvel's side IMO given that they can amp themselves, but DC just has too many top tier MAs. I don't consider Elektra, Daredevil, and the like to be on that same level.

Grimm22
DC wins this one easily.

Mainly because all of DC's combat experts have been amped up to deal with the immense power levels in the DC Universe, where as in Marvel there are far more street level characters than big guns.

namorsubby
DC FTW

KK, sensei, and shiva may be able to do this alone

namorsubby
Originally posted by cloud102
Reasons? What if we take out Black Dragon? I don't know who to replace him with. Maybe Nightwing. who's black dragon? you mean the team?

darthgoober
Is this purely H2H or do they all have their gear and/or powers?

iceman24567
Nice battle Sensei was the guy that owned batman no? If so he is easily top three in this Shiva and Batgirl would wreck anybody on Marvels side besides DD, Stick and the guys with mild amps.

Mindset
Is this just h2h, or can they use gadgets and powers?

srankmissingnin
The Marvel team is too powerful. Eletkra, Shang-Chi, Danny and Stick? Its not really far at all. The only person on the DC team who could potentially take one of them for the majority is Sensie... and he can only fight for two minutes.

Philosophía
DC, and easily.

namorsubby
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Marvel team is too powerful. Eletkra, Shang-Chi, Danny and Stick? Its not really far at all. The only person on the DC team who could potentially take one of them for the majority is Sensie... and he can only fight for two minutes. laughing

godking
The Marvel team is too powerful. Eletkra, Shang-Chi, Danny and Stick? Its not really far at all. The only person on the DC team who could potentially take one of them for the majority is Sensie... and he can only fight for two minutes. I assume this was a sacrastic post.

iceman24567
Nah he's dead serious Karate Kid would spank Elektra and Daredevil on his own.

Juk3n
Are they really Marvels best?

And before you answer, just look in the mirror and tell yourself CAP couldn't take any of these guys on the Marvel team 1 on 1, whilst keeping a straite face.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah but Iron Fist has energy powers that come with the Iron Fist now.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Juk3n
Are they really Marvels best?

And before you answer, just look in the mirror and tell yourself CAP couldn't take any of these guys on the Marvel team 1 on 1, whilst keeping a straite face.

It's not Marvel's best.

No Wolverine, Taskmaster, Cap and a few others.

But if you had the very best of MU's it would out weigh the DC team.

srankmissingnin
Waid's Karate Kid is maybe on Classic Iron Fists level.

No one on the DC team can take Stick, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi or Elektra for the majority. Not only are they superior in skill to everyone on the DC team with the except of Sensei (who has a two minute fight limit) but they all have a wide range of range of powerful abilities that the DC team lacks.

Juk3n
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's not Marvel's best.

No Wolverine, Taskmaster, Cap and a few others.

But if you had the very best of MU's it would out weigh the DC team.

But the OP used DC'S best, so why not Marvels?

namorsubby

No one on the DC team can take Stick, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi or Elektra for the majority. Not only are they superior in skill to everyone on the DC team with the except of Sensei (who has a two minute fight limit) but they all have a wide range of range of powerful abilities that the DC team lacks. sensei can take all of those guys you named. shiva can take everyone except stick. KK is just another level of MA altogether

cloud102

No one on the DC team can take Stick, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi or Elektra for the majority. Not only are they superior in skill to everyone on the DC team with the except of Sensei (who has a two minute fight limit) but they all have a wide range of range of powerful abilities that the DC team lacks.

Waid's KK has many strong showings. Including killing the aliens that adapt to super-powers. Black Dragon is arguably above even Sensei and or Stick. Afterall he DID teach Karate Kid.

Plus I don't even have some of DC's best, either.

cloud102
Originally posted by namorsubby
sensei can take all of those guys you named. shiva can take everyone except stick. KK is just another level of MA altogether

Do you have any other Sensie showings? I don't have much. Seeing that Sensie took Batman to school, I'd say he's equal to Stick, but I could be wrong.

cloud102
Originally posted by Juk3n
But the OP used DC'S best, so why not Marvels?

I didn't use the best, DC also has a crap load of grandmasters that are above even Batman. Sensei's peers.

snoopdogg
Is Moon Knight considered a highly skilled MA?

cloud102
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Is Moon Knight considered a highly skilled MA?

He's pretty good, but not great. I was going to replace someone with Bronze Tiger, who is more on his level.

Mindset
Are you going to answer my god damn question?

The Great Galen
DC handily, KK owns all.

cloud102
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you going to answer my god damn question?

Usually, just hth. We can do both, if you want.

srankmissingnin
sensei can take all of those guys you named. shiva can take everyone except stick. KK is just another level of MA altogether

Sensei couldn't even beat Batman the dude can only fight for two minutes before he is running on fumes. Shiva would get stomped into the ground by all four of them and would lose the a majority even if they couldn't use chi ampage / telepathy.

cloud102
Val can amp even more so than Elektra and Shiva would make a good fight with Elektra.

I'm Bran
Someone's going to have to fill me in on what I apparently missed with Elektra...

Because I've seen people saying she could beat Batman.

snoopdogg
Sensei couldn't even beat Batman the dude can only fight for two minutes before he is running on fumes. Shiva would get stomped into the ground by all four of them and would lose the a majority even if they couldn't use chi ampage / telepathy. Is not being able to beat Batman not impressive?

Warrior18
To be fair the marvel team do have a few ampers on there. Such powers need to be removed to even the playing field.

In pure H2H I think DC could take this. 6/10

Warrior18

No one on the DC team can take Stick, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi or Elektra for the majority. Not only are they superior in skill to everyone on the DC team

no

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Warrior18
no

yes

Warrior18
yes

sad

cloud102
To be fair the marvel team do have a few ampers on there. Such powers need to be removed to even the playing field.

In pure H2H I think DC could take this. 6/10

I don't see Marvel as this superior fighters over DC. And I don't see it the otherway around, either. Though, Karate Kid IS the best hth fighter in Western comics.

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102
I don't see Marvel as this superior fighters over DC. And I don't see it the otherway around, either. Though, Karate Kid IS the best hth fighter in Western comics. No, Beyonder is.

cloud102
Damn, how can I forget that hip jacket he wears!

Mindset
Lol, but seriously, remember the scene he was smacking around Celestials?

cloud102
Judo cosmic chop?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
Lol, but seriously, remember the scene he was smacking around Celestials? It was what the Celestials inserted in his mind.

Mindset
I'll insert something in your butt

namorsubby
Sensei couldn't even beat Batman the dude can only fight for two minutes before he is running on fumes. Shiva would get stomped into the ground by all four of them and would lose the a majority even if they couldn't use chi ampage / telepathy. i gues you didn't properly view that fight.

sensei completely owned bats in a fashion in which no other MA could, period. if there was no lazarus pit there, he would've murdered bats with his bare hands.

btw, i saw no evidence of him getting winded.

Warrior18
i gues you didn't properly view that fight.

sensei completely owned bats in a fashion in which no other MA could, period. if there was no lazarus pit there, he would've murdered bats with his bare hands.

btw, i saw no evidence of him getting winded.

He means Sensei failed because he can only fight for two minutes (by his own admission).Bruce beat him because Sensei is an old man and physically couldn't keep up for long.

Philosophía
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Someone's going to have to fill me in on what I apparently missed with Elektra...

Because I've seen people saying she could beat Batman.

Pff .. from what I see on this forum, she could beat pretty much every martial artist from DC, easily. With a Shang-Chi team-up, she'd probably be able to take them all at once.

And no, I'm not exagerating.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

namorsubby
He means Sensei failed because he can only fight for two minutes (by his own admission).Bruce beat him because Sensei is an old man and physically couldn't keep up for long. the fact stands that there isn't a fighter here that could flat-out humiliate such a high-ranking MA like batman

Juntai

I'm Bran

Warrior18
the fact stands that there isn't a fighter here that could flat-out humiliate such a high-ranking MA like batman

I never said there was......... confused

I was just pointing out that despite his incredible skill the Sensei is handicapped by his old age.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
If you went by he-say-she-say, then sure.
But that's true for all Marvel characters over DCs, unless you put them into an obvious winning situation, then they either lowball feats and call pis, or complain that it's spite and try to get it closed. quit yer bitchin

namorsubby
I never said there was......... confused

I was just pointing out that despite his incredible skill the Sensei is handicapped by his old age. oh......well, then......carry on embarrasment laughing

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juntai
If you went by he-say-she-say, then sure.
But that's true for all Marvel characters over DCs, unless you put them into an obvious winning situation, then they either lowball feats and call pis, or complain that it's spite and try to get it closed.

Yeah, unless it's spite in the DC character's favor, he will most definitley lose against the Marvel one. And like you said, even then, characters such as Thanos will be said to have a winning chance, despite all logic and evidence.

This DC bias, it's killing the forum. dur

Originally posted by I'm Bran
That too.

I'm curious as to what the basis is for her, as she's never even came close to impressing me that much...

What a couple of bullet-deflecting and training underwater feats didn't impress you ? She has like, telepathy, uber skill and physicall stats making her impervious to any harm from a DC character. smile

psycho gundam
stop crying guys.

someone should just challenge battlehammer, jinzin, or srank to a battle zone to settle this. it's about time we had one and this " omg bias everywhere" trend kinda confirms it.

occultdestroyer
Um.. Drakon Constantine (DC)? Taskmaster? Captain America?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.