dr strange&pitt vs loki & kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
in a everything goes match who wins

I'm Bran
Team 2.

guy222
team two

Hyperion Prime
Loki takes Dr. Strange and Kurse works Pitt over.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Loki takes Dr. Strange and Kurse works Pitt over.

Loki isn't taking down strange.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Loki isn't taking down strange. Tell that to the other time they fought...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Tell that to the other time they fought...

Inexperienced Strange.

I'm Bran
Inexperienced Strange. Yet he's so awesome now, ain't he?

Kris Blaze
Yet he's so awesome now, ain't he?

He's better.

It's not like Loki has a mass of feats.....she....uhm....killed a frost giant :/

I'm Bran
He's better.

It's not like Loki has a mass of feats.....she....uhm....killed a frost giant :/ No he's not. He used to fight Dormammu back then... he's done nothing impressive for a while now.

Should we assume that she's less powerful when no other Asgardian is, and she's a shapeshifter?

Either way, Kurse is probably enough to solo this battle.

vansonbee
Team 2

Kris Blaze
No he's not. He used to fight Dormammu back then... he's done nothing impressive for a while now.

Should we assume that she's less powerful when no other Asgardian is, and she's a shapeshifter?

Either way, Kurse is probably enough to solo this battle.

Strange doesn't need to do anything particularly impressive to prove that he's on par with Loki, who has done -nothing-

Bring the scans Bran.

I'm Bran
Strange doesn't need to do anything particularly impressive to prove that he's on par with Loki, who has done -nothing-

Bring the scans Bran. I can't, just like you can't prove she's weaker. It's speculation either way... but I will say that Loki is a shapeshifter, and appearance means nothing.

And you just admitted that she killed a Frost Giant... which is something, not nothing. smile
And quite honestly... is something I'd almost wager is up to par with current Strange's feats...

Kris Blaze
I can't, just like you can't prove she's weaker. It's speculation either way... but I will say that Loki is a shapeshifter, and appearance means nothing.

And you just admitted that she killed a Frost Giant... which is something, not nothing. smile

Curses, you made me smile!

I guess Frost Giant >>> random Hand Ninja # 3291

I'm Bran
Curses, you made me smile!

I guess Frost Giant >>> random Hand Ninja # 3291 No... maybe not.

sharky137
ok....just to make it interesting ..say pitt was given a pair of metal pounders made with some of the properties of iron, and worn like brass nuckles like ULIK does, would that help at all with some like kurse given his weakness to iron?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by sharky137
ok....just to make it interesting ..say pitt was given a pair of metal pounders made with some of the properties of iron, and worn like brass nuckles like ULIK does, would that help at all with some like kurse given his weakness to iron? Kurse throws an overhand right and punches Pitt's face off.

sharky137
hey, are you telling me that with pitts strength,resilience,how he gets amped when he feels pain,his ability to lock on to another apponents aggrestion,along with the striking power of the pounders,he still couldn`t give kurse a hard time at least?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by sharky137
hey, are you telling me that with pitts strength,resilience,how he gets amped when he feels pain,his ability to lock on to another apponents aggrestion,along with the striking power of the pounders,he still couldn`t give kurse a hard time at least? Kurse fires first and with him being 4x as strong as Thor, and punches Pitt's face off.

All the striking power in the world isn't going to save him from that.

Da Pittman
Kurse fires first and with him being 4x as strong as Thor, and punches Pitt's face off.

All the striking power in the world isn't going to save him from that. Is Kurse uber fast or something? Why do you say that he would go first? I don't know much about the character but a lot about Pitt and I don't see him going down with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.