Darth Vader is a type (foreshadowing) of the Antichrist along with Batman,...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godislove85
Darth Vader shares very numerous & very uncommon similarities with the Antichrist (Satan incarnate) of Revelation 13 who like Satan "will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14) God:
-said to be born of a virgin like Jesus
-has the name "Father" (Vader) like Jesus ("the everlasting Father" of Isaiah 9:7, who along with God the Father is the Father of humans as God the Father is His father)
-has the name "Dark" (Darth) like Satan "the Prince of Darkness"
-appears to be a man of peace at first before moving to the dark side (Daniel 9:27)
-extremely tall (6 foot 8) like other types of the Antichrist: King Saul of 1 Samuel 8-31 who persecutes Christlike David, Achilles, Goliath who is killed by Christlike David, Polyphemus who is killed by the Christlike Odysseus
-has the #666 attached to him (Rev. 13:18): Episode I, The Phantom Menace was released in 1999 which has 666 upside down (this is not a coincidence, as the landing on the moon a symbol of Satan the chief adversary of Jesus the Son of God on 1969 is not either, as I show on my site)
-is called "Lord" like Jesus, for he is "Dark Lord of the Sith"
-is the chief adversary of Christlike Luke Skywalker

Before you start thinking that these resemblances are simply coincidental, realize that there are tons of "types of the Antichrist" (i.e. people resembling in many uncommon ways the three persons of God & Satan/Antichrist who imitates God, for instance by being worshipped all over the world in place of Jesus) throughout nature (ex. the Moon which resembles the Sun, a symbol of Jesus the "Sun of Righteousness" ) and history including gods (ex. Buddha , Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius), Socrates, political leaders (ex. Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln & JFK, Obama), movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson), heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter,), music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...) and many more. All of this info proves that "The Lord works ALL things according to the counsel of His will" (Eph. 1:11), that "all things by Him & for Him were created" (Col. 1:16), that Satan is "the god of this world" (2 Cor. 4:4), in general that the Bible is completely inspired by God.

~JP~
Oh for the love of pete.....please go peddle this shit in the religion forums. no expression

Final Blaxican
The religion forum is retarded enough. Take this t the Conspiracy forum.

And I can point a dozen holes in your argument, btw.

I'm Bran
I accidentally came in here and saw this topic...

Awesome!

K-Dog
Star Wars definitely has religions undertones to it, there is no doubt some of this is valid--my opinion especially being born of a virgin which I thought was unmistakably taken from Christianity. But some of this stuff--being tall? lol, and just because he is called "lord"...lots of characters in movies are called this, especially the midieval-type movies.
But 1999 upside down is 666? Come on...

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by godislove85
Darth Vader shares very numerous & very uncommon similarities with the Antichrist (Satan incarnate) of Revelation 13 who like Satan "will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14) God:
-said to be born of a virgin like Jesus
-has the name "Father" (Vader) like Jesus ("the everlasting Father" of Isaiah 9:7, who along with God the Father is the Father of humans as God the Father is His father)
-has the name "Dark" (Darth) like Satan "the Prince of Darkness"
-appears to be a man of peace at first before moving to the dark side (Daniel 9:27)
-extremely tall (6 foot 8) like other types of the Antichrist: King Saul of 1 Samuel 8-31 who persecutes Christlike David, Achilles, Goliath who is killed by Christlike David, Polyphemus who is killed by the Christlike Odysseus
-has the #666 attached to him (Rev. 13:18): Episode I, The Phantom Menace was released in 1999 which has 666 upside down (this is not a coincidence, as the landing on the moon a symbol of Satan the chief adversary of Jesus the Son of God on 1969 is not either, as I show on my site)
-is called "Lord" like Jesus, for he is "Dark Lord of the Sith"
-is the chief adversary of Christlike Luke Skywalker

Before you start thinking that these resemblances are simply coincidental, realize that there are tons of "types of the Antichrist" (i.e. people resembling in many uncommon ways the three persons of God & Satan/Antichrist who imitates God, for instance by being worshipped all over the world in place of Jesus) throughout nature (ex. the Moon which resembles the Sun, a symbol of Jesus the "Sun of Righteousness" ) and history including gods (ex. Buddha , Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius), Socrates, political leaders (ex. Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln & JFK, Obama), movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson), heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter,), music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...) and many more. All of this info proves that "The Lord works ALL things according to the counsel of His will" (Eph. 1:11), that "all things by Him & for Him were created" (Col. 1:16), that Satan is "the god of this world" (2 Cor. 4:4), in general that the Bible is completely inspired by God.

Hmm... and people call me crazy...

Jack Daniels
Id vote for darth vader...as long as he makes me 2nd in command so I can do away with him in his sleep and take over as ruler of a galaxy far far away!

queeq
I bet you'll release a new brand: Force Beer!

geshien
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/itbegins2005/jedijesus.jpg

Lord Knightfa11
lol man a little advice... I know your intentions are right and all, but once you are so radical that you start saying a fictional character is the antichrist and the moon landing was demonic, people will think your a nut job. They think I'm a nut job and I've said nothing of the sort... >.>

sweersa
This it turning into the conspiracy forum... *shudders*

Jack Daniels
Force Beer...yeah I can see that...we can water all our vegetation with that...our water fountains will produce force beer instead of water...packed full of your daily requirements of midichlorians and alcohol....since it was your idea Ill provide the milk bar with a free lifetime supply....FORCE BEER!! I like it! Queeq always has the best ideas! jr_queeq

godislove85
if you think I'm crazy for saying the moon landing in 1969 was demonic, please take a look at all the evidence I amassed on my site about the scarred Moon behind a symbol of Satan the chief adversary of the "Son" of God "the light of the world". I show on the site (as at least 100s of other sites do) that "Mystery Babylon" of Revelation 17-18, Isaiah, & Jeremiah is the USA, and "the king of Babylon" mentioned in Isaiah 14 is the Antichrist Satan (which makes the US President a type of the Antichrist Satan, who "transforms himself into an angel of light" and "deceiveth the whole world"wink. And "the king of Babylon" says "I will ascend above the stars of heaven; I will be like the Most High." (Is. 14:13-14) It is President JFK who ordered the ascension to the Moon!

I forgot to mention the creepy demonic images of Darth Vader that appear in TWO paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci (a type of the Antichrist like Darth Vader) including the Mona Lisa when you reflect them in a mirror (pictures shown on my site), just as demonic messages appear in many famous rock songs played backwards (such as Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" & the Beatles' "Revolution #9"wink, also discussed on my site.

Tons of types of the Antichrist on my website (who like Darth Vader each resemble Christ & the Antichrist in MANY UNCOMMON ways) were said to be born of a virgin (often on December 25, the supposed date of Jesus' birth): Hercules, Dionysus, Alexander the Great, Buddha, Scipio the Great, and many more. And many of these people, unlike Darth Vader, are NOT fictional!

Jack Daniels
dude JFK is dead he was no antichrist...unless........he mysteriously is cloned and his new body takes over the world...that sounds more like the emperor in EU..lol...and stairway to heaven was like my fav song ever so now youve ruined my fav song thank u I hope a monkey crawls up your butt..lol..jus kiddin that could be painful

Elite Hunter
cough* Crazy *cough evil face

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
dude JFK is dead he was no antichrist...unless........he mysteriously is cloned and his new body takes over the world...that sounds more like the emperor in EU..lol...l

QFT

I'm Bran
laughing

Lord Knightfa11
just because some satanic organization uses the moon as a symbol doesn't mean its a symbol of satan.

I looked at your website, and your F***ing paranoid and insane dude.

sweersa
if you think I'm crazy for saying the moon landing in 1969 was demonic, please take a look at all the evidence I amassed on my site about the scarred Moon behind a symbol of Satan the chief adversary of the "Son" of God "the light of the world". I show on the site (as at least 100s of other sites do) that "Mystery Babylon" of Revelation 17-18, Isaiah, & Jeremiah is the USA, and "the king of Babylon" mentioned in Isaiah 14 is the Antichrist Satan (which makes the US President a type of the Antichrist Satan, who "transforms himself into an angel of light" and "deceiveth the whole world"wink. And "the king of Babylon" says "I will ascend above the stars of heaven; I will be like the Most High." (Is. 14:13-14) It is President JFK who ordered the ascension to the Moon!

I forgot to mention the creepy demonic images of Darth Vader that appear in TWO paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci (a type of the Antichrist like Darth Vader) including the Mona Lisa when you reflect them in a mirror (pictures shown on my site), just as demonic messages appear in many famous rock songs played backwards (such as Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" & the Beatles' "Revolution #9"wink, also discussed on my site.

Tons of types of the Antichrist on my website (who like Darth Vader each resemble Christ & the Antichrist in MANY UNCOMMON ways) were said to be born of a virgin (often on December 25, the supposed date of Jesus' birth): Hercules, Dionysus, Alexander the Great, Buddha, Scipio the Great, and many more. And many of these people, unlike Darth Vader, are NOT fictional!

I rarely ever see conspiracies turn out to be fact. Please stop wasting your time, some people like Sherry Shriner just like make money over BS.

Slash_KMC

Boooo !

Don't get religion here, we're already discussing enough fiction.

teck92
i swear to whatever god u believe in im gona rape u with a chainsaw and impregnate you with baby seals!

Can you not see yourself? omg i laughed so hard and most of the replys are hilarious lol.

THE JLRTENJAC

Actually, neither Alexander the Great nor Buddha are fictional... nor were either consitered to be born of a virgin (as far as I have ever read atleast...)

Alexander the Great was born in pella, macedon on July 20, 356 BC and died in babylon in June of 323 BC... his father was Philip the II and his mother was Olympias. (I think the dates are correct... but even so, they are unimportant)

Buddha, on the other hand, I don't know as much about however here's what I do know:

His real name was Sidhartha Gautama (did I spell that correctly?) and he went on a long journey and supposedly became enlightened on said journey... as for his birth, death, and parents... I have no idea...

THE JLRTENJAC
I got all this from your website:

so tell me, how does this:
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050617/050617_batman_vmed_5p.widec.jpg
resemble this:
http://allaboutadvocacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/obamakeynote2004-779006.jpg

is it because he's black?

you are basing this "laugh" on a dubbed audio of McCain (in which the last "heh?" was repeated several times) over footage of the penguin from Batman Returns? and he wasn't even laughing! that "laugh" as you call it is more of a "huh?" or an "Eh?"

dfsAHxnODkw

the scene that it is dubbed over:
zdEFaDJoykM

please skip to 1:31 if you just want to see the dubbed-over part.

the actual footage of mccain
0r8hhShMyZw

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mccain-penguin/4068523249

Ok, so you're saying that the batman vs. penguin debate resembles Barack vs. McCain debate based on several basic debating techniques that try to inspire trust in the voters?

(website attached to these words) http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2008/02/04/the-elvisjesus-synchronicities-similarities-in-their-lives-will-blow-you-away/

ugh *smacks head*

-----------------------------------------------------

I am a Christian, and a firm believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ, but you know what, it's people like you (and those idiots in Kansas) who make us look bad. Please stop, it's hard enough to witness without you all doing stupid stuff like this...

Jack Daniels
this is when we take a beer break...beer drunk everyone to the milk bar!! (This is where Queeq should chime in and say amen..lol)

godislove85
the McCain-penguin resemblances were noticed by hundreds or thousands of people, not just me; these resemblances are not coincidental; nor is the fact that Barack Hussein Obama-Biden resembles Iraq Hussein & Osama BIn laDEN. Of course if you just saw this, you'd probably think I'm crazy. But please consider this fact in conjunction with everything else (including all the name meanings) mentioned on my website. I have considered the meanings of over 100 names in the past few weeks, both in and outside the Bible, and they all fit the people they are ascribed to perfectly. God assigns all or most names to people or things, even without people knowing it. (while we're on that topic, notice the similarities between BArack & BAtman, who are two of the most prominent types of the Antichrist of 2008)

Jack Daniels
damn Im watching dark knight right now! so far my fav song has been ruined and now a movie I like...someone shut down or move this thread..lol..(jus kidding) your trying so may God bless you

queeq
this is when we take a beer break...beer drunk everyone to the milk bar!! (This is where Queeq should chime in and say amen..lol)

This is where I chime and say: pay up.

Jack Daniels
sweersa said he had my tab... evil face

sweersa
the McCain-penguin resemblances were noticed by hundreds or thousands of people, not just me; these resemblances are not coincidental; nor is the fact that Barack Hussein Obama-Biden resembles Iraq Hussein & Osama BIn laDEN. Of course if you just saw this, you'd probably think I'm crazy. But please consider this fact in conjunction with everything else (including all the name meanings) mentioned on my website. I have considered the meanings of over 100 names in the past few weeks, both in and outside the Bible, and they all fit the people they are ascribed to perfectly. God assigns all or most names to people or things, even without people knowing it. (while we're on that topic, notice the similarities between BArack & BAtman, who are two of the most prominent types of the Antichrist of 2008)

Ever notice all of the conspiracy theories have something to do with non-essential events like a new Batman movie? It has no political value.

sweersa said he had my tab... evil face

Oh yeah. This guy saved my life once lol.

Jack Daniels
u heard that queeq...lol...guess Im gonna stay up people are arising!..woohoo!

THE JLRTENJAC
the McCain-penguin resemblances were noticed by hundreds or thousands of people, not just me; these resemblances are not coincidental

uhhuh

l63SRpGXBHE

"Friends and Fellow citizens"
A statement used by most people that are running for public office, it inspires trust.

"There will be no mud-slinging"
Once again, a tactic that tries to increase public trust in the voters.

"I intend to stick to the issues"
Once again, a large majority of politicians promise to "stick to the issues"

"...Batman, who is he?"
A tactic that has been used by almost every person running for public office, inspires dis-trust in the opposing party.

"Behind that mask, Batman is a dangerous criminal..."
Once again, a mud-slinging tactic, used by many, many people running for public office.

Barack does come from an arab background. Hussein is a pretty common name for them.

So far, everything I have seen on your website is Conspiracy tripe that has taken scripture out of context, in order to use it to support your foolish notions.

BArack
BAtman
oh... I get it... just like
JEsus
JEremy
or
ALex Trebeck
ALan Grant
or
JAmes Potter
JAck Napier

Are you seeing where I am going with this?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Jack Daniels
smells like feet?

THE JLRTENJAC
the McCain-penguin resemblances were noticed by hundreds or thousands of people

And so are the views expressed in the Davinci Code, does that make it true aswell?

And the efforts of the Nazis were seen as good to thousands of people, does that make what they did right?

And Batman and Robin being homosexual lovers is seen by many people, does that make them gay?

godislove85
here is another type of the Antichrist Satan incarnate who "will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14) which many people have noticed (as you can see if you type "Santa Satan" into Google search):

Santa Claus a.k.a. Satan Claws (1 Peter 5:8: Satan described as a lion)
-"Kriss Kringle" from "Christkindl" (the little Christ child)
-St. Nick related to "Old Nick" (a name for Satan)
-the chief adversary of Jesus on Jesus' supposed birthday as Satan is the chief adversary of Jesus
-omniscient ("knows if you've been bad or good"wink
-answers prayers worldwide
-never-dying
-etc. etc.

Santa is Satan's invention to get people to think that Jesus who resembles Santa is a lie like Santa, and to get people obsessed with material things like toys instead of Jesus. "Why do you spend money on that which does not satisfy? Come to me...I will make with you an everlasting covenant." (Isaiah 55:1-4)

Elite Hunter
here is another type of the Antichrist Satan incarnate who "will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14) which many people have noticed (as you can see if you type "Santa Satan" into Google search):

I love how you didn't bother responding to JLRTENJAC's rebuttal before posting crap about Santa being the Antichrist incarnate. Hell,(yes I said hell, zOMG!) I know Jewish Americans and atheists who actually like the concept of Santa Claus, who gives presents to the good little children of the world who were good year round and bad children getting coal.

People of different or no religion don't mind the concept, I wonder what Christmas must/will be like for your kids when they ask you why most of the other kids in the neighbor are opening up presents from under a christmas tree and you tell them Santa is an agent of the devil.

sweersa

-the chief adversary of Jesus on Jesus' supposed birthday as Satan is the chief adversary of Jesus
-never-dying
-etc. etc.

Santa is Satan's invention to get people to think that Jesus who resembles Santa is a lie like Santa, and to get people obsessed with material things like toys instead of Jesus. "Why do you spend money on that which does not satisfy? Come to me...I will make with you an everlasting covenant." (Isaiah 55:1-4)

Oh yeah. You forgot to mention the reptiles and blood drums to feed the underground grays.

THE JLRTENJAC

-never-dying
-etc. etc.

You know, the myth of santa clause branches from the actual man named St. Nicholas. And santa doesn't answer prayers, he answers letters!

godislove85
...who the Catholic Church is not sure even existed now!

sweersa

How old are you? Please be honest. Just curious I will not use age against you.

I am almost 18 to be fair.

THE JLRTENJAC

I would like to see some proof of this claim... and please, don't say your site.

And whether St. Nicholas existed or not, the myth of santa was created to personify the spirit of giving.

Originally posted by sweersa
How old are you? Please be honest. Just curious I will not use age against you.

I am almost 18 to be fair.

And I'm 47... ... ... No, I'm just kidding, I'm actually 19... or am I?

teck92
May i say something

i believe in god jesus etc etc etc

but i don't believe everything in the bible is truth. But people will ignore science And you sir ARE A RACIST so we dont have a white preseden

teck92
so you make claims that i must say are either schetzophrenic or PARANOIA so go back in your little hole

such as evolution and god....

why can't both be real to some extent but people are ignorant

teck92
And will believe everything they hear. Out of a book which was scribed by people on camels and in robes etc. Im not saying it isint true im saying like all things some things are truth and false

THE JLRTENJAC
I have to agree with you, Teck92, about evolution. And with the Bible, I believe that the essence of what it is trying to comvey it truth, but there are fictional stories in the bible designed to convey these truths. I.E. Jesus' Parables (Fictional stories, that convey meanings of great truth)

Oh, and before godislove cites the 7-day creation: The word that was translated into day in the bible can also be translated into several other time-esque words... one of which being "period of time"

Jack Daniels
my head hurts I have a hangover for the first time in a long time...OUCH!

Jack Daniels
my hangover is gone! dont think it was booze just a stressful nite...the milk bar always makes me feel better

THE JLRTENJAC
That is because the milk bar is owned by the great and powerful queeq!

Or maybe it's just because i'm usually there. smile

queeq
Nope, it's me.

THE JLRTENJAC
Oh... ok...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.