Galactus runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Big G has just consumed a planet and is aboard the Mothership.
When suddenly, a few nigh omnipotent cosmics challenges his to a series of matches.
Will he be able to clear it?

1. Superman 1M
2. Odin and Dormammu
3. Jaime Braddock Jr.
4. 4th Celestial Host
5. Exitar and Tiamut
6. The Vishanti
7. Merlyn
8. CoIE Anti-Monitor

Enyalus
He gets shitstomped at four.

Bouboumaster
We don't really know how Galactus would fair against a celestial...

The only match they had were in a non-canon fight, and Galactus wasn't Galan, but Franklin Richards.

If we use that information, he stop at 6. If not, he probably get owned at 4.

guy222
u always make good points smile

odin and dormy can beat big g

jaime is a reality warper

Celestial Host be too much for Big G

Tenebrous
by mothership, do you mean his vessel (spherical ship) or Taa II?

also, the UN lies around either of the ships at any given point.

Harbinger
4 stops him cold.

Knowsbleed33
If it's one right after the other he stops at Jaime having spent a ton of energy fighting Odin and Dormammu.

occultdestroyer
He consumes a planet after each fight.
And yes, the fight is aboard the Mothership. He may use the UN as a last resort.

Knowsbleed33
I still seeing Jaime being huge trouble for Galactus.

But, with the UN, Galactus can potentially clear it.

Utrigita
Can potentially get to eight under the right circumstances.

However discarding the potential he would most likely stop at either 3 ore four.

ultimatethor
Makes it to four at least.

janus77
Surely the Vishanti aren't above a (any) Celestial Host?
that list seems a little ... bizarre imo.

anyway, if he gets passed 4, he dies at 7

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
If it's one right after the other he stops at Jaime having spent a ton of energy fighting Odin and Dormammu.

Why would he expend a ton of energy fighting them? Dormammu hasn't been impressive lately and Odin couldn't even scratch one celestial. And after feeding most would agree that Galactus > Celestial.

guy222

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
He gets shitstomped at four. Agreed.

Knowsbleed33
And after feeding most would agree that Galactus > Celestial.

I don't know many that agree with that.

Enyalus
I don't know many that agree with that.

There was that "How many Celestials could Galactus take at once" thread just a while back, in addition to the "How many Skyfathers could Galactus take at once."

Consenus seemed to be about 2 celestials at once was Galactus' limit, assuming they aren't uber like Tiamut, etc.

Knowsbleed33
There was that "How many Celestials could Galactus take at once" thread just a while back, in addition to the "How many Skyfathers could Galactus take at once."

Consenus seemed to be about 2 celestials at once was Galactus' limit, assuming they aren't uber like Tiamut, etc.

Oh you mean on here?

Yeah, there are a few who seem to think that.

Enyalus
Oh you mean on here?

*shrugs* I think a freshly fed Galactus should deal with Odin pretty swiftly. Dormammu was a big threat, but his latest showings...

Knowsbleed33
but together?

Enyalus
but together?

Pretty sure Galactus could one or two shot Odin. Dunno if he'd have enough juice left over to deal with Dormammu, considering him "depleting vital energies" with Thanos. Still though, he wasn't freshly fed in that scenario.

When considering fight #2, I gave Galactus the benefit of the doubt.

Knowsbleed33
Maybe.

I still don't see him getting passed Jaime either way.

Enyalus
Maybe.

I still don't see him getting passed Jaime either way.

The "Jr." bit threw me off when I first posted. I've only ever seen Jamie referred to on her and in the comics as Jaime Braddock. I thought perhaps this was his son or something, lol.

Knowsbleed33
Indeed. People don't usually refer to him as "Jr.".

I'm Bran
Maybe.

I still don't see him getting passed Jaime either way. How does Jamie beat Galactus?

Knowsbleed33
Turn him into a box of wheaties?

I'm Bran
Turn him into a box of wheaties? Uh... huh...

ultimatethor
Turn him into a box of wheaties?

Not happening at all.

Mindset
Wasn't Jamie the one the broke into the White Hot Room and was altering it, or did I just make that up?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't Jamie the one the broke into the White Hot Room and was altering it, or did I just make that up?

He broke into the White Hot Room by warping the exterior. That's about it.

Mindset
Isn't that a good feat?

Enyalus
Isn't that a good feat?

I guess. I mean, he broke into a room you're not supposed to be in. That's kinda how I look at it. erm

Mindset
It's like breaking in to heaven, but better.

iceman24567
Pretty much if your Jean grey or another avatar you shouldnt be able to altar it but he did I cosider that a big feat.

Enyalus
It's like breaking in to heaven, but better.

Only if the reward waiting for you was seventy virgin Jean Greys.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Excalibur 19:
Beats the hell out of his brother (Jamie Braddock).
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 19p02.th.jpg

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 19p03.th.jpg

Until...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Excalibur 19p04.th.jpg

Excalibur Annual 2.
Fights his brother (Jamie) on the psychic plane.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Annual 2-15.th.jpg

Gets hit and keeps fighting (before he had gotten KOed with one hit...).
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Annual 2-16.th.jpg

Beats on him some more.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Annual 2-17.th.jpg

Back to the real world. Psylocke is trying to hold him, he breaks out.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Annual 2-19.th.jpg

The first time they meet eyes in many years... Jamie gets KOed.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/albums/22776/Excalibur Annual 2-20.th.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not happening at all.

Says who?

ultimatethor
Says who?

Galactus has resisted an IG reality warp. He isnt getting turned into anything.

Knowsbleed33
What's going to stop him? Jaime warped the WHR and warped a universe through a comic book.

ultimatethor
What's going to stop him? Jaime warped the WHR and warped a universe through a comic book.

Still he isnt superior to the IG.

occultdestroyer
Now I'm waiting for the newbies to make a Galactus VS Jamie Braddock thread
shifty

Utrigita
Oh you mean on here?

Rather a few that seems to think he can only take one based on the mentioned thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496800&highlight=Galactus+celestials

Xplosive
We know what is Galactus capable, if going all out, probably none of the above would be able to stop him. In that story arc it was only proven that even such being Tiamut is a joke compared to Galactus true power, his energy.

guy222
But Galactus was afraid when Tiamut awoke 500,000 yrs later

Tiamut isn't a joke compared to Big G

He just put the Earth to sleep and singing the "Song of the Sleeper", if the feat wasn't aborted would've set back time and space nearly 14 billion years

Big G stops at 4

stormultt
this really doesnt even matter he might get to 4 but thats where he stops because tiamut is definitly no joke

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222

Actually, comparing their true power level, yes he is.
Tiamut is powerful, but comparing their true power level, upper limit, he is just not all that (compared to Galactus). Galactus is many times jobber, written badly, but we know what he can do on his own, with his energy.
Galactus eats a planet, when he is hungry, but that only because planet is enough for him not being hungry (for short time), but we saw he can do much more than eat a planet. He could actually eat Tiamut and his energy and it wouldn't mean much to Galactus, nothing compared to what he can put in him.
Galactus being afraid, that doesn't mean much. I also think, if FP Tyrant would return, that would make Galactus worried.

Galactus could probably eat whole Celestial race (excluding Scathan) and still go on, literally.
Is there any physical being that actually could what Galactus potentially can (except Scarlett Witch). Even including abstract beings, no not even them. I can only think of Scarlet Witch, LT, Alien Entity, Protege and Galactus, not including THOTU or IG.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tiamut is powerful, but comparing their true power level, upper limit, he is just not all that (compared to Galactus). Galactus is many times jobber, written badly, but we know what he can do on his own, with his energy.
Galactus eats a planet, when he is hungry, but that only because planet is enough for him not being hungry (for short time), but we saw he can do much more than eat a planet. He could actually eat Tiamut and his energy and it wouldn't mean much to Galactus, nothing compared to what he can put in him.
Galactus being afraid, that doesn't mean much. I also think, if FP Tyrant would return, that would make Galactus worried.

Galactus could probably eat whole Celestial race (excluding Scathan) and still go on, literally.
Is there any physical being that actually could what Galactus potentially can (except Scarlett Witch). Even including abstract beings, no not even them. I can only think of Scarlet Witch, LT, Alien Entity, Protege and Galactus, not including THOTU or IG. holy crap, cut the galactus wanking, will ya?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Starscream M
holy crap, cut the galactus wanking, will ya?

Does the truth hurt? I know it's hard to except that even such powerful being as Tiamut is nothing compared to Galactus true power level.

stormultt
Does the truth hurt? I know it's hard to except that even such powerful being as Tiamut is nothing compared to Galactus true power level.

lol the truth only hurts when its the actual truth lol you obviously have nio idea wat one let alone the entire celestial race can do, btw galactus loses to the 4th majesic celestial host big grin

guy222

Is there any physical being that actually could what Galactus potentially can (except Scarlett Witch). Even including abstract beings, no not even them. I can only think of Scarlet Witch, LT, Alien Entity, Protege and Galactus, not including THOTU or IG.

I always like ur posts friend

Tiamut altered Galactus' hunger in the FF issues

Again, there's no way getting around Galactus fearing Tiamut when he awoke. No one knows how powerful a Celestial truly is

I agree with u about Big G being a jobber. No need for me to post the scans because its BS

Big G already tried consuming the greatest Celestial. Hence the fear when Tiamut awoke

Big G eating the whole Celestial race. Nah friend. Billions of Celestials. Scathan>Galactus

Jaime Braddock and Jaspers are insane reality warpers. There's a lil boy named Gavin(check him out) has HOM Wanda potential

Enyalus
Galactus has already shown the ability to feed on Hyperstorm, who gets his energies from Hyperspace. Celestials get theirs from that dimension, too.

Utrigita

He just put the Earth to sleep and singing the "Song of the Sleeper", if the feat wasn't aborted would've set back time and space nearly 14 billion years

Big G stops at 4

As mentioned before friend, Galactus most likely knew what happened the last time Tiamut was active, and Again I personally find it strange that Galactus is afraid and much more Uatu that have witnessed the battle between Eternity and Thanos W/IG and still he watched...

He certainly isn't, his powerlevels are extrodinary and far more powerful then I thought that the celestials actually was, I mean the hint that even severely weakened Tiamut can destroy the Majority of the Solar System is imo impressive.

And that is one kick @ss feet Friend, but lets not forget such a attack would have no effect on Galactus.

Agreed, but as mentioned before Friend if we go by Potential and Potential alone then he reach further imo.

guy222
Always love ur passion for Galactus

I respect that

Galactus potential is amazing, but he isn't portrayed like that. We all know that

Regardless who u pick...Big G or Celestials

Kirby created the Celestials to surpass Galactus and the Watchers

Tenebrous
Celestials

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/295/CELESTIALSPINUP.jpg

Galactus gets a hearty "black" celestial meal

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/295/GALACTUSCELESTIALPIN-UP.jpg

stormultt
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Celestials

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/295/CELESTIALSPINUP.jpg

Galactus gets a hearty "black" celestial meal

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/295/GALACTUSCELESTIALPIN-UP.jpg

galactus wouldnt last a second against ANY celestial he doesnt suck because hes of course galactus but make no mistake he aint no celestial slaying god

celestials for the easiest win ever

Naija boy
Originally posted by stormultt
galactus wouldnt last a second against ANY celestial he doesnt suck because hes of course galactus but make no mistake he aint no celestial slaying god

celestials for the easiest win ever

whoa thats way to far. Galactus cant take the whole host but he has a good shot at taking any one celestial

guy222
which celestial

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Utrigita
And that is one kick @ss feet Friend, but lets not forget such a attack would have no effect on Galactus.

Not even if it were directed at Galactus?

I find that very hard to believe.

guy222
good point

occultdestroyer
There was a scan I saw where Galactus was fighting against a couple of Celestials and blasting them with a ray gun of some sort.
You see, if he really is portrayed as powerful as you Big G fans say, he wouldn't need a weapon at all fighting the Celestials.
Also note that the Celestials were even bigger than Big G.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
There was a scan I saw where Galactus was fighting against a couple of Celestials and blasting them with a ray gun of some sort.
You see, if he really is portrayed as powerful as you Big G fans say, he wouldn't need a weapon at all fighting the Celestials.
And the Celestials were bigger than Big G. lol?

occultdestroyer
lol?
There was.
He shot like 2-3 of them with that 'gun'. He can't even use his own Power Cosmic to muster them Celestials.

Knowsbleed33
Fan art I believe. It depicted Galactus duking it out with 2 Celestials the Celestials towered over him. Occult still believes bigger is better.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/666/833176077celestialssupeeb7.th.jpg

occultdestroyer
No that's not what I was referring to.
The fight was depicted in like 3-4 panels. Galactus was gaining the upperhand, thanks to his 'gun' (whatever the hell that is)

Mindset
And you believe this gun was more powerful than Galactus?

Are you sure this was even 616 Galactus?

I'm Bran
There was.
He shot like 2-3 of them with that 'gun'. He can't even use his own Power Cosmic to muster them Celestials. If you're talking about what i think you're talking about...
He did this in the same issue...
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=__hr_Page%2025.jpg

Mindset
Isn't that Franklin?

I'm Bran
Isn't that Franklin? Yup.

occultdestroyer
If you're talking about what i think you're talking about...
He did this in the same issue...
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=__hr_Page%2025.jpg
Yep. That's the one.

Mindset
Yep. That's the one. Well, that's not 616 or even Galactus.

Tenebrous
Well, that's not 616 or even Galactus.

He believed himself to be Galactus and effectively was Galactus.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tenebrous
He believed himself to be Galactus and effectively was Galactus. Except he isn't Galactus and that isn't 616.

tsscls
get's raped on a pinball machine at 1. But he was asking for it. Just look at how he was dressed.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by tsscls
1. lulz?

Xplosive
Originally posted by stormultt
lol the truth only hurts when its the actual truth lol you obviously have nio idea wat one let alone the entire celestial race can do, btw galactus loses to the 4th majesic celestial host big grin

You forgot or didn't even know who actually triggered his hunger, who actually knew what he can do?
It was Tiamut. That pretty much mean that Tiamut knows how much more powerful Galactus is than himself.

Big G eating the whole Celestial race. Nah friend. Billions of Celestials. Scathan>Galactus

Yeah, I know, hence saying excluding Scathan. Was Scathan under special job for TOAA, it surely seemed so, but anyway, empowered from TOAA or his own power Galactus wouldn't be a match for, or more Galactuses together wouldn't be a match for him.

Jaime Braddock and Jaspers are insane reality warpers. There's a lil boy named Gavin(check him out) has HOM Wanda potential

Galactus was also on the way to eat PF. He seemed having no trouble doing it. It probably would sustain his hunger for some time, but he would get hungry sooner or later again and would have to eat. That also tells that Galactus energy is much above also of the likes as the Phoenix Force,.

Gavin can have HOM Wanda potential, but still didn't prove to be capable to do what Wanda did. Wanda actually did it (even Galactus was seen toyed with her power). Galactus also was on the way to actually do it. MJJ also had the power to do that, to mess with MU, but in a different way than Galatus, G would actually erase it.

I see no trouble Galactus owning Tiamut and the feed on his energies him, which would be only enough for a short time.

Knowsbleed33
You forgot or didn't even know who actually triggered his hunger, who actually knew what he can do?
It was Tiamut. That pretty much mean that Tiamut knows how much more powerful Galactus is than himself.

No. Tiamut had an agenda and he used Galactus to do it. He was asleep and buried under a mountain at the time hence his inability to do it himself.

What are you basing this nonsense on?

guy222

Yeah, I know, hence saying excluding Scathan. Was Scathan under special job for TOAA, it surely seemed so, but anyway, empowered from TOAA or his own power Galactus wouldn't be a match for, or more Galactuses together wouldn't be a match for him.

Galactus was also on the way to eat PF. He seemed having no trouble doing it. It probably would sustain his hunger for some time, but he would get hungry sooner or later again and would have to eat. That also tells that Galactus energy is much above also of the likes as the Phoenix Force,.

Gavin can have HOM Wanda potential, but still didn't prove to be capable to do what Wanda did. Wanda actually did it (even Galactus was seen toyed with her power). Galactus also was on the way to actually do it. MJJ also had the power to do that, to mess with MU, but in a different way than Galatus, G would actually erase it.

I see no trouble Galactus owning Tiamut and the feed on his energies him, which would be only enough for a short time.

Gavin has only been in an issue. Lets see what the future holds, if Marvel decides to have another story with him

Same Galactus, I know weak when Rachel was winning. That is normally how Marvel portrays him

Jaspers always loses to the Fury. The last piece of the Fury Merlyn destroyed. And Merlyn was just embarassed again

U can't exclude Scathan. He's part of the Celestial race

How is Big G goin to do that. He tried consuming Tiamut already. 500,000 years, he was afraid

I like ur points; and this will this be a stalemate because the Celestial fans will pick Celestials and Galactus fans will pick Big G

Nothing wrong with that

Knowsbleed33
Gavin has only been in an issue. Lets see what the future holds, if Marvel decides to have another story with him

Same Galactus, I know weak when Rachel was winning. That is normally how Marvel portrays him

Jaspers always loses to the Fury. The last piece of the Fury Merlyn destroyed. And Merlyn was just embarassed again

How is Big G goin to do that. He tried consuming Tiamut already. 500,000 years, he was afraid

I like ur points; and this will this be a stalemate because the Celestial fans will pick Celestials and Galactus fans will pick Big G

Nothing wrong with that

thumb up

Xplosive

Nothing wrong with that

Yeah, pretty much always weak, maybe if written in his full power would be to dangerous to have him. And you do remember that all most powerful beings in MU, including LT were there and had a plan to get rid of Galactus (or Galactuses), to put him out of existence because him being to dangerous for MU. I don't remember LT himself doing that for some other being, surely it wasn't for many, Protege was one of them.

Galactus tried to consume far lesser than Tiamut and it was always something he didn't succeed. He really sucks many times.

I can't exclude Scathan, but Scathan is more powerful than whole Celestial race combined (I might add more than just Celestial race combined).

Honestly, I am not fan of Galactus nor Celestials, never was. Not even fan of cosmic beings, except Tyrant and Phoenix Force. It would be good to bring Tyrant back. I also liked the appearance of Protege.

I'm Bran
How is Scathan 'Muzzle' even being brought up? He's an alternate reality being... meaning he's not part of the 616 Celestials...

As well as him having nothing to say he's more or less powerful than any other Celestial... but meh...

guy222
I don't agree with Marvel dissing the Big Guy like that. As I said earlier no need for me to post those BS scans showing Galactus in a bad light

MC2 Universe storyline. That was silly

I have a fondness for Galactus due to my buddy, Utrigita

I've always liked the Celestials. U know I love the Phoenix Force. I loved Tyrant's showing vs Galactus and Thanos. So many characters need to be brought back, Maybe the girl who Cable is protecting is really Jean Grey

The Godlike child Protege. Very very powerful character

Have a good one buddy. I'll be getting some sleep soon. All the debates with Galactus and Celestials with Utrigita and Tenebrous, I been apart and now this one. This is what KMC should be

Xplosive
MC2 Universe storyline. That was silly

I've always liked the Celestials. U know I love the Phoenix Force. I loved Tyrant's showing vs Galactus and Thanos. So many characters need to be brought back, Maybe the girl who Cable is protecting is really Jean Grey

The Godlike child Protege. Very very powerful character

Have a good one buddy. I'll be getting some sleep soon. All the debates with Galactus and Celestials with Utrigita and Tenebrous, I been apart and now this one. This is what KMC should be

It was silly, but it did happen.

I know you like the Phoenix Force.

Protege was just too powerful.

Sleep well and good night.

How is Scathan 'Muzzle' even being brought up? He's an alternate reality being... meaning he's not part of the 616 Celestials...

As well as him having nothing to say he's more or less powerful than any other Celestial... but meh...

Scathan was brought up, because when Galactus tried to consume everything, it wasn't only 616 Universe and not only present time but everything, whole MU, so that mean not only Celestial race in 616, but everywhere and Galactus was on a way to erase everything.

Anyway Scathan is on another level. He even blocked Protege, so Galactus would be no problem, he could play with Galactus and his power, do whatever he wants.

Nestical
big G clears it by lining all them sumbitches up,holding the UN,pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser

stormultt
Originally posted by Nestical
big G clears it by lining all them sumbitches up,holding the UN,pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser pow right in the kisser

that would not take place ever even in fictional universe

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nestical

This is why I murder fat people lol.

Utrigita
Not even if it were directed at Galactus?

I find that very hard to believe.

A attempt to change Galactus which is his own Beginning and ending his own Alpha and Omega.

I find it hard not to believe.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/?action=view&current=Excalibur_025_-_17.jpg

Because Above Galactus resist such a attack.

Nestical
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is why I murder fat people lol.

laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
I thought Scathan wasn't even a part of the 616 Celestials? Furthermore, his power seemed to be back by the TOAA which isn't normally how powerful celestials are so clearly something was going on there. Including him as a normal celestial is comical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.