V&V Despero vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
silver surfer
sersi
hulk
wonderman
ms marvel
iron man

no bfr

who wins?

batdude123
Against all twelve? facepalm

Nihilist
Originally posted by batdude123
Against all twelve? facepalm
crap, meant to use that dc team to comparefacepalm

Harbinger
Team gets wrecked.

occultdestroyer
Team loses, but not by much.
He would take shots from Surfer and Sersi, but it's nothing he can't handle

Stoic
The Hulk alone has been able to duplicate V&V Depero's team wrecking feat, I don't want to list all of the heroes to he was handling combined but I'll try.
Wonderman, Hercules (Immortal), Namor, Ironman, Dr. Samson, She Hulk, Captain America, Hawkeye, Vision, Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau), Wasp, Tigra, Mockingbird, Dr. Strange, the list goes on. If we Add the might of the Silver Surfer, Sersi, and Wonderman this should be more than enough to deal with Despero.

The Hulk alone has dealt with as much as he has in V&V.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Comics:Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_316

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk alone has been able to duplicate V&V Depero's team wrecking feat, I don't want to list all of the heroes to he was handling combined but I'll try.
Wonderman, Hercules (Immortal), Namor, Ironman, Dr. Samson, She Hulk, Captain America, Hawkeye, Vision, Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau), Wasp, Tigra, Mockingbird, Dr. Strange, the list goes on. If we Add the might of the Silver Surfer, Sersi, and Wonderman this should be more than enough to deal with Despero.

Lol, Despero from V&V is way above Hulk. It's funny trying to compare the two. Hulk would even last against all the fighters that Despero fought against. Need I remind you that Despero defeat WW, Superman Captain Marvel, Powergirl, & Martain Manhunter. Hulk would definately lose to Superman, but defeating to comparing Hulk to Despero is laughable.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Nihilist
silver surfer
sersi
hulk
wonderman
ms marvel
iron man

no bfr

who wins?

SS is the only hope of a reasonable attack...everyone else gets oneshotted.

Enyalus
Team.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Great Galen
SS is the only hope of a reasonable attack...everyone else gets oneshotted.

I think that's the way it could go. I think SS can maybe pull off wins. But this Despero was attacked by Superman, WW, Powergirl, CM and more at the same time and they couldn't even knock him off his feet.

And his mind powers are nothing to sneeze at, he mind-controlled an entire city in V&V.

xJLxKing
Despero isn't going to lose to SS 1vs1. His telepathy is above MM, and his strenght, durability, and speed defeat the JLA easily.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by The Pict
I think that's the way it could go. I think SS can maybe pull off wins. But this Despero was attacked by Superman, WW, Powergirl, CM and more at the same time and they couldn't even knock him off his feet.

And his mind powers are nothing to sneeze at, he mind-controlled an entire city in V&V.

Extactly, SS has the best chance of doing maybe putting a couple scrathces on him but he would at best be a fly that could easily be swapped away. The team is to weak and most of them could get mind raped on the early going of the mach....there screwed lol.

Kris Blaze

Tigra? Mockingbird? HAWKEYE?

laughing

iceman24567

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Comics:Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_316 They don't compare to the top members of the Jla and the Justice Society no Hulk did not deal with as much not even close you are reaching bro. Despero mind rapes who he can then punches the rest until they die.

occultdestroyer
The team he fought in V&V are a lot tougher than this team LOL
He fought Hourman, Superman, WW, Cap Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Power Girl, GL Kyle, Zatanna, Firestorm, Cap Atom, Johnny Sorrow all at the same time.

Digi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol, Despero from V&V is way above Hulk. It's funny trying to compare the two. Hulk would even last against all the fighters that Despero fought against. Need I remind you that Despero defeat WW, Superman Captain Marvel, Powergirl, & Martain Manhunter. Hulk would definately lose to Superman, but defeating to comparing Hulk to Despero is laughable.

There's also the matter of Hulk generally facing the heavier-hitters alone, not together as a team. V&V Despero was simultaneously beating squads of heralds.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Tigra? Mockingbird? HAWKEYE?

laughing

Truth

Stoic
There was no indication of the Hulk even coming close to being beaten by those heroes, and as far as I saw he could have taken on the X-Men and X-Factor and eventually won. A mindless Hulk would have no problem hanging in the same ballpark as V&V Despero.

A Mindless Hulk was able to defeat Onslaught, who I would imagine would beat Despero.

With the rest of these guys Despero would lose.

xJLxKing
Hulk can beat anyone if he gains enough anger however, most character that are stronger then him (Superman, SS, Despero, Thanos) will defeat him before he even tries to be near their power

Kris Blaze
There was no indication of the Hulk even coming close to being beaten by those heroes, and as far as I saw he could have taken on the X-Men and X-Factor and eventually won. A mindless Hulk would have no problem hanging in the same ballpark as V&V Despero.

A Mindless Hulk was able to defeat Onslaught, who I would imagine would beat Despero.

With the rest of these guys Despero would lose.

Are you INSAAAAANNEEEE??????

Despero was in the process of defeating several herald level characters and stopped the rock of eternity using his bare hands. How do you figure that is on the same level as defeating a bunch of mid metas? Please, do elaborate.

Also, Mindless hulk did not "defeat" Onslaught, make that claim again and I'll report you for twisting the truth into suiting your arguments.

Digi
Mindless Hulk was psi-amped for Onslaught, the same psi-powers that Despero has in spades (Despero >> MM + Aquaman for example). Despero could literally just tp Hulk to sleep, or back to Banner.

And yeah, he cracked Onslaught's armor, didn't defeat him.

iceman24567

A Mindless Hulk was able to defeat Onslaught, vwho I would imagine would beat Despero.

With the rest of these guys Despero would lose. Please feats say otherwise Despero would stomp Hulk and this team is nothing compared to the bloody Justice Socity and the Justice league heck Superman, Wonderwoman, Zatanna and Alan Scott would pwn the team Hulk faced on their own you are mistaken if you think the two teams are evenly matched. I would agree
if you said hulk faced a similar team on a lower level even then they are way lower fact is Despero teabags this team.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
Mindless Hulk was psi-amped for Onslaught, the same psi-powers that Despero has in spades (Despero >> MM + Aquaman for example). Despero could literally just tp Hulk to sleep, or back to Banner.

Hulk's immune to mental tampering. He asked Jean to shut off his Banner persona. Gave her permission. Despero wouldn't be able to mindrape Mindless Hulk. And probably not WWH.

I think Mindless Hulk is at least on the level of, if not stronger than V & V Despero physically.

Regular Hulk like its specified in this thread, and WWH...no.

And ya know, I think I'm switching my vote to Despero.

Stoic
Are you INSAAAAANNEEEE??????

Despero was in the process of defeating several herald level characters and stopped the rock of eternity using his bare hands. How do you figure that is on the same level as defeating a bunch of mid metas? Please, do elaborate.

Also, Mindless hulk did not "defeat" Onslaught, make that claim again and I'll report you for twisting the truth into suiting your arguments.

To make your point you always attempt to insult people, once again I wonder how you've lasted as long without being banned as you once were... am I right Markus... or should I call you Thunderstrike?

Please do report me Blaze I saw the Mindless Hulk defeat Onslaught's physical form just like everyone else. I believe that your report will fall on deaf ears, in fact you should report yourself for once again being a liar, and don't try to control me with your threats either to make your weak argument any stronger that kind of shyt only works on the weak minded.

Hulk can beat anyone if he gains enough anger however, most character that are stronger then him (Superman, SS, Despero, Thanos) will defeat him before he even tries to be near their power

The Hulk in a mindless state was taking it to 2 teams of Avengers, Dr. Samson, and Strange without any sign of stopping, and what I meant was that you could keep throwing more teams at him and he would have continued to fight without any sign of faltering... with the rest of this team Despero loses.

Enyalus
The Hulk in a mindless state was taking it to 2 teams of Avengers, Dr. Samson, and Strange without any sign of stopping, and what I meant was that you could keep throwing more teams at him and he would have continued to fight without any sign of faltering... with the rest of this team Despero loses.

Hehe, the shockwaves from his punches blew Thor over...

xJLxKing
Fact is Hulk wouldn't survive a sec against all the character Despero had to go up against at the same time. Hulk would actually know the meaning of a tree up your @$$

Badabing
To make your point you always attempt to insult people, once again I wonder how you've lasted as long without being banned as you once were... am I right Markus... or should I call you Thunderstrike?
Umm, that's llagrok, and more recently Bada's Palin who now goes by Kris Blaze......facepalm

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Please feats say otherwise Despero would stomp Hulk and this team is nothing compared to the bloody Justice Socity and the Justice league heck Superman, Wonderwoman, Zatanna and Alan Scott would pwn the team Hulk faced on their own you are mistaken if you think the two teams are evenly matched. I would agree
if you said hulk faced a similar team on a lower level even then they are way lower fact is Despero teabags this team.

Konvikt who dealt less collateral damage than a mindless Hulk was taking the league apart all alone and looked like he could have held out against the JSA as well if they wanted some; is he now also able to take out the Mindless Hulk who had no no limit as to how powerful he could get? Despero has more to prove here than this team, and if V&V Despero was so great of a psi why did he take the abuse that was put on him instead of taking them over? I think they were jobbing, or he was written beyond his level.

The Hulk was said by the beyonder to be an infinite power, when was Despero ever said to be on that level?

occultdestroyer
He fought Hourman, Superman, WW, Cap Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott, Power Girl, GL Kyle, Zatanna, Firestorm, Cap Atom, Johnny Sorrow all at the same time.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

He didn't fight Johnny Sorrow, they were on the same team-

Dr.Mid-nite and liberty bell were also there if I'm not mistaken.

Stoic
Fact is Hulk wouldn't survive a sec against all the character Despero had to go up against at the same time. Hulk would actually know the meaning of a tree up your @$$

So you say, but the Hulk could easily hold out against those characters as well given the fact that they were written as jobbers, and that he was able to take hits from Onslaught... V&V was certainly not fighting a Superman that could destroy planets, but a jobbing one. If destruction is a scale as to how powerful a character is written then a Mindless Hulk is a head above all of the characters that Despero defeated at once, and should be able to do so himself.

Enyalus
So you say, but the Hulk could easily hold out against those characters as well given the fact that they were written as jobbers, and that he was able to take hits from Onslaught... V&V was certainly not fighting a Superman that could destroy planets, but a jobbing one. If destruction is a scale as to how powerful a character is written then a Mindless Hulk is a head above all of the characters that Despero defeated at once, and should be able to do so himself.

But this isn't Mindless Hulk on the team.

iceman24567
Konvikt who dealt less collateral damage than a mindless Hulk was taking the league apart all alone and looked like he could have held out against the JSA as well if they wanted some; is he now also able to take out the Mindless Hulk who had no no limit as to how powerful he could get? Despero has more to prove here than this team, and if V&V Despero was so great of a psi why did he take the abuse that was put on him instead of taking them over? I think they were jobbing, or he was written beyond his level.

The Hulk was said by the beyonder to be an infinite power, when was Despero ever said to be on that level? Despero has no limit either the stronger the host the stronger he is plus we have FEATS for him not toilet water spewed from The Beyonders mouth you can ignore the feats all you want I guess I will just have ignore you once again no expression

The Great Galen
V&V Despero is physically beyond any hulk, everyone whom he defeated are physical superiors to hulk....are we seriously debating if hulk has a chance agaisnt Despero lol.

tjcoady
Despero, at full strength, got beaten by Arrowette, Tim Drake, Wonder Girl, Superboy, and Impulse, back when they were all like, thirteen. It took them twenty-two minutes.

Based on this, team wins.

iceman24567
This Despero took on a way tougher team than some titans based on this he wrecks the team no expression

The Pict
Originally posted by tjcoady
Despero, at full strength, got beaten by Arrowette, Tim Drake, Wonder Girl, Superboy, and Impulse, back when they were all like, thirteen. It took them twenty-two minutes.

V&V Despero had evolved and became more powerful, IIRC he explained this to Johnny Sorrow.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
V&V Despero is physically beyond any hulk, everyone whom he defeated are physical superiors to hulk....

No.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
No. Remember physically equals speed to young one Powergirl, the Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman and Superman are all >>> Hulk speedwise and the last three dragged the earth so yeah I think for the most part they are physically his peers at the least im sure we can agree on that smile

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by tjcoady

so because of a different version, the VnV Despero loses?

Juntai
so because of a different version, the VnV Despero loses? laughing out loud

iceman24567
so because of a different version, the VnV Despero loses? Yeah wft right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.