Superman w/Aegis Entropy vs WM Thor w/PG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Thor has destroyed clarks hometown and the JLA members dispatched to stop him have been defeated, supes arms himself with entropy Aegis knowing he would not win under his own power. Supes rushes to the scene and in the wake of all the destruction becomes enraged.The 2 finally collide......who takes it?

I'm Bran
Thor

Nihilist
shitfan

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
shitfan

lol

Anti-Monitor
shit

vlaaad12345
Entropy aegis is a lot more powerful then thor with the gem was...

Harbinger
Thor gets stomped.

joshypooh
clark gets crushed

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by joshypooh
clark gets crushed
Not really the entropy aegis is powered by and uses entropy as a weapon,thor won't survive long enough to harness enough power from the gem to win.

joshypooh
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not really the entropy aegis is powered by and uses entropy as a weapon,thor won't survive long enough to harness enough power from the gem to win. what can kill him with this gem?

vlaaad12345
I would say universal level attacks would kill him before he got enough power.

carver9
Naah, thor isnt losing this not once. Some of the most powerful beings in the marvel u had to team up to stop thor and they still failed; they had to build a plot device to defeat him.

Thor should take this 10/10 since there isnt a physical way of beating him and his godly powers that has already damaged celestials are amped to levels beyond imagining.

shokosugi
carver9: No.

Supes beats the crap out of Thor.

Juntai
Supes.

Anti-Monitor
Thor

Enyalus
Thor. Not in a stomp.

The Aegis armor would end up shredded before the fight was over, though.

psycho gundam
this is obviously a bait thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
carver9: No.

Supes beats the crap out of Thor. No way. Power gem Thor wrecks him...eventually.

xJLxKing
Superman

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor. Not in a stomp.

The Aegis armor would end up shredded before the fight was over, though.

When has that ever happened?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
When has that ever happened?

OWAW.

Thor's powerful enough to crack celestial armor. And here he's 10 times more powerful plus has the PG to amp him. He tears up the Entropy Aegis armor.

The Great Galen
You know the context in OWAW right...and u also know Thors hammer and be seperated from him right?

Enyalus
You know the context in OWAW right...and u also know Thors hammer and be seperated from him right?

Doomsday, Superman, and Aquaman all destroyed Imperiex armor pretty easily. Thor wouldn't have any more trouble than they did normally. Now he's 10 times stronger and amped by the PG.

Why don't you tell me what happens when Thor is separated from his hammer?

carver9
Doomsday, Superman, and Aquaman all destroyed Imperiex armor pretty easily. Thor wouldn't have any more trouble than they did normally. Now he's 10 times stronger and amped by the PG.

Lol, youre post is so true and I promise you he wont answer your question about thor being seperated from his hammer.

The Great Galen

Well first off.LMAO at the first part of the post. Secondly usng his own superior speed, he desperates him from his hammer and uses it to do some ass play on thor FTW.

carver9
Well first off.LMAO at the first part of the post. Secondly usng his own superior speed, he desperates him from his hammer and uses it to do some ass play on thor FTW.

So superman is going to remove the hammer from someone hands who is stronger then him by a large gap (since he does have the pg that give him almost unlimited strength)?

Do you even know anything about that thor.

Also, didnt blue superman destroy imperex prime armor. Thor w/pg>blue superman.

Priest
How would superman separate the hammer from Thor if he can't pick it up to begin with?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by carver9
So superman is going to remove the hammer from someone hands who is stronger then him by a large gap (since he does have the pg that give him almost unlimited strength)?

Do you even know anything about that thor.

Also, didnt blue superman destroy imperex prime armor. Thor w/pg>blue superman.

Thor with the PG doesn't have any feats to make me beleive he is>Supes in regards...he he isn't even hulk in terms of strength so yes he would overpower thor and using his speed do it very quickly.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Priest
How would superman separate the hammer from Thor if he can't pick it up to begin with?

Raw strength.

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. Power gem Thor wrecks him...eventually.

Quan: No

Zack Fair
Supes won't be picking up Mjolnir unless Odin(too bad he is gone) wants him to. Raw strength won't help him at all. Shit he couldn't even lift in JLA/Avengers when all was said and done.

So no.

xJLxKing
Haha, thats not 100% correct. He doesn't have to actually lift it. Just make Thor carry it, just like Red Hulk did

The Great Galen
A lot has changed, some fancy hammer is what...enchanted by Odin so what. Supes threw a punch with infinite energy and picked a book with infinite pages so yes...he is picking up Mjolnir.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Haha, thats not 100% correct. He doesn't have to actually lift it. Just make Thor carry it, just like Red Hulk did

I know. Supes could also kick it off ala Gladiator.

Kris Blaze
A lot has changed, some fancy hammer is what...enchanted by Odin so what. Supes threw a punch with infinite energy and picked a book with infinite pages so yes...he is picking up Mjolnir.

What does the one have to do with the other?

Being able to perform unquantifiable feats doesn't necessarily mean you can do whatever you want.

Zack Fair
Especially a hammer enchanted with magic from Teh Skyfather.

fangirl101
Entropy aegis is a lot more powerful then thor with the gem was...

Xzpunisher
Superman is stronger then Thor even with WM
However with the PG is another story

Good fight
I'm not too sure

ultimatethor
WM thor with the PG is not as strong as hulk? Moderators please do something about these kind of claims. it is getting too much.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by ultimatethor
WM thor with the PG is not as strong as hulk? Moderators please do something about these kind of claims. it is getting too much. Well an enraged Hulk overpowered WM Thor
However he didn't have the PG at the time

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
Well an enraged Hulk overpowered WM Thor

It was in an alternate universe and wasnt 616 thor.

Rhinoceros
Does the Warrior madness actually increase his strength tenfold? I've heard some rather contradictory statements about that. (I don't have the comics where he used it anymore, so I can't check it out ATM)

I think the Power gem doesn't just suddenly increase it's wielder's strength 100 times and make him the strength personified, but I do believe it grants a boost, and then the wielder's able to draw more power as he needs it. An experienced user will be able to draw more(faster?) energy from it, but it still wont make him BEST EVAR in seconds.

I also don't think the one who wields the gem cannot be knocked out, that's like saying the Hulk cannot be knocked out.

That being said, I still think Thor takes this, as I don't really know much about the Aegis Entropy.

Avlon
With a wave of it's hand, the Entropy Aegis turned Doomsday into slag.
Thor with the PG lost to a gun.

This is a no brainer. Aegis ftw.

Enyalus
Thor with the PG doesn't have any feats to make me beleive he is>Supes in regards...he he isn't even hulk in terms of strength so yes he would overpower thor and using his speed do it very quickly.

facepalm

Originally posted by fangirl101

Welcome back.

Once again Avlon comes up with the best argument for the pro-Supes faction.

But that DD was not the old team busting DD. That version of DD got owned by Superman and broke his claws on his chest.

Moreover, Supes has taken an entropy blast by Imperiex himself. I don't see any reason why WM Thor amped by the PG wouldn't be able to replicate that - especially considering the gem can grant invulnerability. Also, Mjolnir would be capable of absorbing the energy.

Avlon
Once again Avlon comes up with the best argument for the pro-Supes faction.

Gracias. Always a pleasure my unseen friend. stick out tongue

But that DD was not the old team busting DD. That version of DD got owned by Superman and broke his claws on his chest.

He was still pretty badass, owning Jonn, and everything else easily (as usual) and even beating Supes ass for a while. 2 problems though, that was Supes straight after OWAW where he got an upgrade, and Doomsday felt fear for the 1st time. Bad combination for sure, but has nothing to do with is durability. Fact is, owning any version of DD with a wave of one's hand is a bad ass feat.

Moreover, Supes has taken an entropy blast by Imperiex himself. I don't see any reason why WM Thor amped by the PG wouldn't be able to replicate that - especially considering the gem can grant invulnerability. Also, Mjolnir would be capable of absorbing the energy.

That was the insanely powered up sundipped version of Supes that doesn't have any bad showings. Who the writer himself said was virtually unstoppable. Unfortunately the PG has had so many users that we know it's far from the unstoppable weapon that it's supposed to be. When used correctly it's POTENTIALLY one bad ass weapon, but in actually, it's users have been owned time and time again.

As PG Thor didn't absorb the simple forcefield that Thanos gun encased him in, I don't see him absorbing an entropy blast that instantly slags him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
He was still pretty badass, owning Jonn, and everything else easily (as usual) and even beating Supes ass for a while. 2 problems though, that was Supes straight after OWAW where he got an upgrade, and Doomsday felt fear for the 1st time. Bad combination for sure, but has nothing to do with is durability. Fact is, owning any version of DD with a wave of one's hand is a bad ass feat.

No doubt...issue with that is, DD should have been completely immune to John's blast. He was reduced to a skeleton by Imperiex himself. I think once they spliced his DNA with Kryptonian he's lost his adaptation abilities.

You wanna confirm or deny that for me?

That was the insanely powered up sundipped version of Supes that doesn't have any bad showings. Who the writer himself said was virtually unstoppable.

I was referring to the blast Superman takes in an earlier AOS issue. You probably know the #. Where DD and Supes tear through the probes like nothing, then meet Imperiex, then he blasts DD to a skeleton and blasts Supes next. Supes survives but is thrown pretty far away before being saved by a boomtube.

Unfortunately the PG has had so many users that we know it's far from the unstoppable weapon that it's supposed to be. When used correctly it's POTENTIALLY one bad ass weapon, but in actually, it's users have been owned time and time again.

Meh, I don't really agree. When Champion had it he was able to beat Classic Wonder Man, Thing, Sasquatch, Hulk, Thor, BRB, SS, Gladiator, Warlock, She-Hulk, Dumb Drax, etc. Easily. He even walks through Thanos' energy blasts. When Drax has it - during Infinity War for instance, he's standing there taking shots from Hulk and Thor without even flinching. Hell, when Titannia (sp) has it she solo'd the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

And we saw what Thor did to the Defenders and Infinity Watch.

As PG Thor didn't absorb the simple forcefield that Thanos gun encased him in, I don't see him absorbing an entropy blast that instantly slags him.

Differences...one is a forcefield around Thor, the other would be a direct attack. In fact, when Thor has the PG gem and was taking down everyone he actually manipulates an energy attack and redirects it back to its sender.

Kris Blaze

fail.

With a wave of it's hand, the Entropy Aegis turned Doomsday into slag.
Thor with the PG lost to a gun.

This is a no brainer. Aegis ftw.

He didn't lose to it, he was incapacitated for 15 minutes. Thanos stated that it would not hold him any longer and that it would not work a second time.

When you make posts like that, you're doing exactly the same thing that Quanchi does, trying to make feats come off as much lower than they actually are by ignoring context and using a particular set of words. You can come up with great feats for Superman so there should be no need to keep on lowbailing like this. This is not the first time I've seen you use comparisons like these either.

I'm Bran
Are people actually arguing for Thor here?

Jawesome!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
fail.

He didn't lose to it, he was incapacitated for 15 minutes. Thanos stated that it would not hold him any longer and that it would not work a second time.

When you make posts like that, you're doing exactly the same thing that Quanchi does, trying to make feats come off as much lower than they actually are by ignoring context and using a particular set of words. You can come up with great feats for Superman so there should be no need to keep on lowbailing like this. This is not the first time I've seen you use comparisons like these either. War awesome post!

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Jawesome!

War awesome post!

love

iceman24567
Lulz war it is Thor looks like a buff Paris Hilton how the hell can he win no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lulz war it is Thor looks like a buff Paris Hilton how the hell can he win no expression

By giving AIDS and Herpes to Superman at the same time.

iceman24567
Superman is immune to std's.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman is immune to std's.

confused How do you know that?

Pink Kryptonite arc?

vlaaad12345

I was referring to the blast Superman takes in an earlier AOS issue. You probably know the #. Where DD and Supes tear through the probes like nothing, then meet Imperiex, then he blasts DD to a skeleton and blasts Supes next. Supes survives but is thrown pretty far away before being saved by a boomtube.

He was saved by darkseid before he ever really got the brunt of the attack...if he would have stayed there he would have been a skeleton just like doomsday.

Kris Blaze

Jawesome!

War awesome post!

I'm not saying Thor has a shot at winning, I just think Avlon's better than lowballing.

Enyalus
He was saved by darkseid before he ever really got the brunt of the attack...if he would have stayed there he would have been a skeleton just like doomsday.

The artwork is pretty clear. He's hit with the attack and hurled backwards while on fire. Then the boomtube takes him.

vlaaad12345
The artwork is clear on darkseid saving his life by transporting him before he was actually consumed in entropy....it was confirmed by darkseid himself there is no arguing it superman would have been dead.

Avlon

No doubt...issue with that is, DD should have been completely immune to John's blast. He was reduced to a skeleton by Imperiex himself. I think once they spliced his DNA with Kryptonian he's lost his adaptation abilities.

You wanna confirm or deny that for me?

It's never stated that he lost the adaptation, especially since he was still developing in later storylines. He only regressed at the end of the GOG storyline as a sacrifice for Supes. He was pretty badass in that story too..

Superman never got his with Imperiex's blast. He was boomtubed before Imperiex's blast hit him. DD wasn't so fortunate.

Meh, I don't really agree. When Champion had it he was able to beat Classic Wonder Man, Thing, Sasquatch, Hulk, Thor, BRB, SS, Gladiator, Warlock, She-Hulk, Dumb Drax, etc. Easily. He even walks through Thanos' energy blasts. When Drax has it - during Infinity War for instance, he's standing there taking shots from Hulk and Thor without even flinching. Hell, when Titannia (sp) has it she solo'd the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

That gem has still been around like a 2 dollar whore though, and there have been a lot of losses with it.

And we saw what Thor did to the Defenders and Infinity Watch.

True, but it's not like they are giving it their all either. They wanted to restrain him, not kill him.

Differences...one is a forcefield around Thor, the other would be a direct attack. In fact, when Thor has the PG gem and was taking down everyone he actually manipulates an energy attack and redirects it back to its sender.

The energy had to get around Thor, entropic energy will just kill him instead of trapping him.

Avlon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

When you make posts like that, you're doing exactly the same thing that Quanchi does, trying to make feats come off as much lower than they actually are by ignoring context and using a particular set of words. You can come up with great feats for Superman so there should be no need to keep on lowbailing like this. This is not the first time I've seen you use comparisons like these either.

Did you ever consider that IMO, I'm NOT lowballing it? Or that maybe to me the whole idea that a POWER GEM holder was stopped by a FORCEFIELD gun is as stupid as Spidey beating firelord? Especially when Odin laughed off the same thing. Particularly when people are debating for THE POTENTIAL, while I'm debating THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED ON PANEL.

Nevertheless, it seems we agree on the outcome. However, before going into a slanderous rant, you could have simply send me a PM and check my reasoning for something.

15 minutes KO is a win in the forum, that gun was a win. A stupid one for a power gem user...but a win nevertheless.

Enyalus
It's never stated that he lost the adaptation, especially since he was still developing in later storylines. He only regressed at the end of the GOG storyline as a sacrifice for Supes. He was pretty badass in that story too..

He was. For sure...but wasn't that set in 2032 or something? I mean at the beginning of the story, Superman even has that salt-grey in his hair.

The energy had to get around Thor, entropic energy will just kill him instead of trapping him.

I still don't see why Mjolnir can't just absorb it.

Avlon

He was. For sure...but wasn't that set in 2032 or something? I mean at the beginning of the story, Superman even has that salt-grey in his hair.

It started in the present, went into the future (at least a 100 years) and ended in the present again. Gog used plot device kryptonite that he created to artificially age Supes.

I still don't see why Mjolnir can't just absorb it.

I see it this way.. that forcefield gun was energy (that his pops easily broke) and he couldn't/didn't absorb that. Entropic energy is pretty dang powerful..particularly when it effortlessly turned DD into slag.

Enyalus
It started in the present, went into the future (at least a 100 years) and ended in the present again. Gog used plot device kryptonite that he created to artificially age Supes.

...Ah. I hate those kinds of stories. No wonder I was confused. You can't imagine how much hair I probably pulled out trying to read Days of Future Past. laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Let me guess, someone who is not even>enraged hulk will BFR Supes right lol.

Enyalus

While Thor has that ability, he wouldn't think of using it while in WM mode.

The Great Galen
It isn't viable regardless.

Enyalus
The only one mentioning it is you.

I'm Bran
Let me guess, someone who is not even>enraged hulk will BFR Supes right lol. That made... no sense at all.

You're comparing apples to dinosaurs.

The Great Galen
No it was said a page before that Thor was physically stronger then supes and I simply remarked that PG Thor isn' event>Hulk by any means so he certainly isn't supes superior in strength.

ultimatethor

.Please show the comic were 616 WM thor was defeated by Hulk or admit u are mentally deficient.

The Great Galen
Im just saying by feats he isn't his equal strength wise...and personally I think if they slug it out Hulk would take him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by ultimatethor
.Please show the comic were 616 WM thor was defeated by Hulk or admit u are mentally deficient.

Let me guess: he's just admitted that he doesn't really have any evidence but that it's just his own opinion.

ultimatethor
Let me guess: he's just admitted that he doesn't really have any evidence but that it's just his own opinion.

Yup. the foolishness is so predictable.

I'm Bran
No it was said a page before that Thor was physically stronger then supes and I simply remarked that PG Thor isn' event>Hulk by any means so he certainly isn't supes superior in strength. What does that have to do with BFR?

TricksterPriest
Did you ever consider that IMO, I'm NOT lowballing it? Or that maybe to me the whole idea that a POWER GEM holder was stopped by a FORCEFIELD gun is as stupid as Spidey beating firelord? Especially when Odin laughed off the same thing. Particularly when people are debating for THE POTENTIAL, while I'm debating THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED ON PANEL.

Nevertheless, it seems we agree on the outcome. However, before going into a slanderous rant, you could have simply send me a PM and check my reasoning for something.

15 minutes KO is a win in the forum, that gun was a win. A stupid one for a power gem user...but a win nevertheless.

Not to mention the fact that nothing in the Gem's history puts it's power at entropy tanking levels on it's own. Entropy And btw, the Aegis is not just a probe. It's also New God tech from Apokolips made by Darkseid's own hand, with access to the full power of Imperiex.

And need I further mention, it's never even been scratched.

The power gem is a wondrous device of potential. It contains the power of every energy in the universe. But getting the juice out is not that simple. It takes strong will power and control. And Thor was only getting stronger because he was sub-consciously using it. The fear was that he might "potentially" be a threat to the universe. roll eyes (sarcastic) Chalk that claim right up there with "Storm is a god-like elemental." smokin'

The outcome is painfully obvious. The Gem has never seen anything near it's full potential without the company of the other 5. Thor's getting his shit stomped. dwarf

And btw, I'm baaaaaaaccccck. evillaugh

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not to mention the fact that nothing in the Gem's history puts it's power at entropy tanking levels on it's own. Entropy And btw, the Aegis is not just a probe. It's also New God tech from Apokolips made by Darkseid's own hand, with access to the full power of Imperiex.

The power gem is a wondrous device of potential. It contains the power of every energy in the universe. But getting the juice out is not that simple. It takes strong will power and control. And Thor was only getting stronger because he was sub-consciously using it. The fear was that he might "potentially" be a threat to the universe. roll eyes (sarcastic) Chalk that claim right up there with "Storm is a god-like elemental." smokin'

The outcome is painfully obvious. The Gem has never seen anything near it's full potential without the company of the other 5. Thor's getting his shit stomped. dwarf

And btw, I'm baaaaaaaccccck. evillaugh http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7100/1229628957731ps7.gif

batdude123

And btw, I'm baaaaaaaccccck. evillaugh

facepalm

Badabing

And btw, I'm baaaaaaaccccck. evillaugh You're back!!!! Jumpy durw00t

TricksterPriest
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7100/1229628957731ps7.gif

What the f**k? confused

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

Et tu, Batdude? sugh

Philosophía
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7100/1229628957731ps7.gif
no expression

We all know you've missed him, though.

I'm Bran

batdude123
Et tu, Batdude? sugh

What face were you trying to make?

TricksterPriest
I'll settle for this one. wounded1

batdude123
ha-som

skygunner41

How can you called WM Thor even without PG.Isn't is the same Thor?

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
How can you called WM Thor even without PG.Isn't is the same Thor?

No. WM is Thor when he enters Warrior Madness mode. It's a state of mind. The PG is the Power Gem. And is totally separate.

skygunner41
No. WM is Thor when he enters Warrior Madness mode. It's a state of mind. The PG is the Power Gem. And is totally separate.

What trigger WM Thor in first place ?

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
What trigger WM Thor in first place ?

Emotional trauma...I think. Or he just gets really, really pissed off.

skygunner41
Emotional trauma...I think. Or he just gets really, really pissed off.

OF what?

quanchi112

And btw, I'm baaaaaaaccccck. evillaugh How is Thor getting shitstomped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.