Darkseid vs The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
No bfr, to the death.

I'm Bran
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/horrible01/yatta.gif

carver9
Jugs

Bouboumaster
Edit

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by I'm Bran
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/horrible01/yatta.gif

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/11006.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS

psycho gundam
i'd love to see this in a comic.

i don't care if superman beats darkseid, ds wins this.

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam

i don't care if superman beats darkseid, ds wins this.

How?

batdude123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
http://91.121.132.199/gifs/11006.gif

no expression crylaugh

Stoic
I think Cain would beat the hell out of Darkseid, but whatever.

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam

shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p30.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p31.jpg

*No BFR in this thread though

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by -K-M-
shifty

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p30.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p31.jpg

*No BFR in this thread though

wait what happened to DS?

Cain FTW

Lethal Rogue
DS wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
wait what happened to DS?

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p31.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p32.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p33.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/UnlimitedAccess4p34.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

vlaaad12345
Ds in a stomping.

TheBadguy
Shitstorm incoming

Kris Blaze
Beams or punches helmet off.

Telepathic rape.

joshypooh
juggernaut wins

occultdestroyer
Darksied blasts him with 100% REAL PC Omega beams (not the one that was overpowered by Superman's HV)

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Darksied blasts him with 100% REAL PC Omega beams (not the one that was overpowered by Superman's HV) Cain blocks it with jugg vision.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Beams or punches helmet off.

Telepathic rape. Has Darkseid ever shown telepathy (in canon)?

Darksied blasts him with 100% REAL PC Omega beams (not the one that was overpowered by Superman's HV) lulz

Nestical
cain shitstomps ds

shokosugi
I don't know why you guys are so impressed with Jugs.

DS is in a totally different league.

Mindset
I don't know why you guys are so impressed with DS.

Juggs is in a totally different league.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by shokosugi

DS is in a totally different league. Originally posted by Mindset

You has made this decision hard.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset

Fail parrot is failed

Mindset
Fail parrot is failed Stupid kid is stupid. wink

I'm Bran
pwned kid was pwned!

iceman24567
Darkseid stomps

I'm Bran
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid stomps How? He can't kill Juggs, and Juggs has a better chance to temporarily kill him than vicey versa.

Either way, this thread is poopy.

iceman24567
How? He can't kill Juggs, and Juggs has a better chance to temporarily kill him than vicey versa.

Either way, this thread is poopy. Well since your not Quan i guess i will answer..Seriously Juggernaut is one dimensional Darkseid could probably scare his ass into submission and have him chanting the gay Anti life line. Yes this thread is lame im just horribly bored.

I'm Bran
Well since your not Quan i guess i will answer..Seriously Juggernaut is one dimensional Darkseid could probably scare his ass into submission and have him chanting the gay Anti life line. Yes this thread is lame im just horribly bored. What does one-dimensional have to do with this thread? He's not fighting Firestorm...

Which wouldn't kill him...

iceman24567
What does one-dimensional have to do with this thread? He's not fighting Firestorm...

Which wouldn't kill him... Some things are worse than death and wouldnt that count as a win anyways? I mean being a brain dead zombie and slave to Darkseid should be a loss.

I'm Bran
Some things are worse than death and wouldnt that count as a win anyways? I mean being a brain dead zombie and slave to Darkseid should be a loss. No. Which is why death threads involving Juggernaut are dumb as a pickle flavored cucumber.

-K-M-

namorsubby
darkseid

vlaaad12345
Anti life equation makes it impossible for ds to lose.

Allankles
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Anti life equation makes it impossible for ds to lose.

People are arguing for Juggs against current DS? sad

Knowsbleed33
Yes.

vlaaad12345
DS still obliterates juggs.

geshien
DS

Enyalus
Current DS wins.

Without ALE, Juggernaut stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi

DS is in a totally different league. Really? Have you ever read anything with Juggs? Lets just say he wouldnt give up against Superman because his face was swollen.

Mindset
Guys, read the first post, this fight is to the death.

The Great Galen
DS grabs the gem outta juggies body and aborbs its power into his own. this is complete stomp.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really? Have you ever read anything with Juggs? Lets just say he wouldnt give up against Superman because his face was swollen.

You've already been warned for low-bailing and ignoring character feats. I suggest you stop before you get another warning.

Enyalus
You've already been warned for low-bailing and ignoring character feats. I suggest you stop before you get another warning.

Losing to Superman after getting hit with your own Omega Beams is a low-feat now?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Losing to Superman after getting hit with your own Omega Beams is a low-feat now?

What?

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
DS grabs the gem outta juggies body and aborbs its power into his own. this is complete stomp. Last I checked the gem wasn't in his body.

Enyalus
What?

Quanchi's post, which you quoted, was referring to Apokolips Now (I assume), where Superman beats Darkseid after Darkseid is hit with his own OB, they both are getting beaten on, but Darkseid's eyes swell shut and so he asks for quarter.

I don't see how that's a low-feat. Or Low-balling, whatever.

quanchi112
You've already been warned for low-bailing and ignoring character feats. I suggest you stop before you get another warning. How is that lowballing? Getting beaten up by a character who has consistently stalemated and is a peer of. LOL. Next thing Ill hear is we cant discuss losses only victories.

Kris Blaze
Quanchi's post, which you quoted, was referring to Apokolips Now (I assume), where Superman beats Darkseid after Darkseid is hit with his own OB, they both are getting beaten on, but Darkseid's eyes swell shut and so he asks for quarter.

I don't see how that's a low-feat. Or Low-balling, whatever.

It's not a low feat, but Quanchi tries to play it off as Darkseid blatantly giving up after a quick beating. It's like when he makes those pathetic references to Trinity saying "at least -name- won't get one-shotted by konvikt"

Enyalus
It's not a low feat, but Quanchi tries to play it off as Darkseid blatantly giving up after a quick beating. It's like when he makes those pathetic references to Trinity saying "at least -name- won't get one-shotted by konvikt"

Gotcha.

Personally, that was pretty Nancy-boyish of him to throw the fight because he could no longer see. Then he was whining about Superman blinding him, etc. Supes has way more balls. stick out tongue

confused Bad moment for Seid there.

The Great Galen
Last I checked the gem wasn't in his body.

Oh in that case he just absorbs his power then, just imagine DS when he adds cyt's power to his own. He can access trion levels and amp himself...now that would be scary.

Kris Blaze
Gotcha.

Personally, that was pretty Nancy-boyish of him to throw the fight because he could no longer see. Then he was whining about Superman blinding him, etc. Supes has way more balls. stick out tongue

confused Bad moment for Seid there.

Writers can't always do their job properly, that's how it goes.

Personally I don't think that's how the fight between Superman and Darkseid would go, but it's one man's interpretation.

Raoul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really? Have you ever read anything with Juggs? Lets just say he wouldnt give up against Superman because his face was swollen.

no, he'd be too busy getting a tan in the core of the sun.

guys, and this is to everyone who's doing it. stop trolling.

i'm not in the mood to piss about, so warnings will be handed out. plenty of people have them coming as it is...

Rhinoceros
DS could use his omega beams to teleport Cain's helmet off, then he could use his mind powers (does he offensive TP capabilities?) to destroy Cain's mind. I'm not sure if that counts as a victory, as his body is still alive and wont die for a long time. (I don't think anyone below Cyttorak can truly sever the bond he shares with Juggernaut, I might be mistaken though)

xJLxKing
DS is stronger, faster, more veritile, smarter, more power, flier and probably more durable. I don't see why there is an arguement here. DS wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
DS is stronger, faster, more veritile, smarter, more power, flier and probably more durable. I don't see why there is an arguement here. DS wins

More Durable and Stronger? Certainly you jest or put down the pipe. Faster, more versatile, smarter and more power certainly. More durable is a joke.

I think DS wins 6(7)/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
More Durable and Stronger? Certainly you jest or put down the pipe. Faster, more versatile, smarter and more power certainly. More durable is a joke.

I think DS wins 6(7)/10 I said probable. However, DS is definately stronger.

Xzpunisher
DS wins with relative ease
He out classes Juggs in every aspect except possibly durability

Rhinoceros
What's DS's most impressive strength feat?
I believe that Juggernaut's might does grow when he needs it to grow. He stated this during the match with the demon D'Spayre. "Cause life is pain. Pain leads to despair. An' the only way to beat despair is through rage. And rage feeds The Juggernaut. Once The Juggernaut feels rage...nothing...of this or any world... NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!" *shrug*

Allankles
Originally posted by Allankles
People are arguing for Juggs against current DS? sad

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yes.

sad Current DS would have Cytorrak pissing his pants. Juggs stands no chance.

Stoic
sad Current DS would have Cytorrak pissing his pants. Juggs stands no chance.

Until Darkseid is confirmed to be on the level of a Celestial, threads such as this one should be closed or not made at all.

You can't go from being a challenge to even getting walked on by Superman, which makes it possible for someone like Cain to beat you, to being able to take on Galactus. If I was a Mod this thread would be closed right now.

No Offense to anyone.

Anyone that fights on the ground, and is able to be beaten by SUperman would be a decent fight for the Juggernaut... and that Access crap isn't canonical.

Oh and Cyttorak could easily be on Galactus' level or greater than him... his Herald or Avatar after all would be able to take anything that Galactus' Heralds could dish out.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Stoic
Until Darkseid is confirmed to be on the level of a Celestial, threads such as this one should be closed or not made at all.

You can't go from being a challenge to even getting walked on by Superman, which makes it possible for someone like Cain to beat you, to being able to take on Galactus. If I was a Mod this thread would be closed right now.

No Offense to anyone.

Anyone that fights on the ground, and is able to be beaten by SUperman would be a decent fight for the Juggernaut... and that Access crap isn't canonical.

Oh and Cyttorak could easily be on Galactus' level or greater than him... his Herald or Avatar after all would be able to take anything that Galactus' Heralds could dish out.
Except the true ds has never been walked on by superman all his loses essentialy got retconed in fc 5,superman has never fought the real new gods...only the idea of them(an avatar)right now darkseid just drug all space time into his 5th world(his hell universe)and has the ale which is the complete domination of all sentient life(mind and soul)for people to actually think he loses to juggernaut is nothing short of ridiculous...the ale would reduce juggs to nothing rather easily if used offensively.

xJLxKing

No Offense to anyone.

That's as insult to the eyes, ears, and every organism in this entire universe!!! You are OUT OF HERE.

Everything you said is wrong

Stoic
That's as insult to the eyes, ears, and every organism in this entire universe!!! You are OUT OF HERE.

Everything you said is wrong

What are you talking about? Mind explaining, because I understood Vlaaad12345's point perfectly, and couldn't agree more if what he says is true.

Enyalus
Except the true ds has never been walked on by superman all his loses essentialy got retconed in fc 5,superman has never fought the real new gods...only the idea of them

When I read that, I thought it was a clear example of hyperbole. I don't think he was actually suggesting what you are claiming.

Most of his losses were already retconned as being avatars. Until otherwise proven, his losses against Supes in AN and S/B 13 are valid.

Stoic
When I read that, I thought it was a clear example of hyperbole. I don't think he was actually suggesting what you are claiming.

Most of his losses were already retconned as being avatars. Until otherwise proven, his losses against Supes in AN and S/B 13 are valid.

I thought so, but I'm not an expert on the New Gods... so if what you say is true Darkseid could lose a battle against Juggernaut.

I don't see how Superman would ever be able to put him down outside of throwing him into space, which is a win, but if they were trapped and had to fight it out... well I think Superman would lose, due to Cains durability, I see the same thing happening to Darkseid if they slugged it out.

This is how I feel of course, if what you say about Darkseid is true.

Enyalus
I thought so, but I'm not an expert on the New Gods... so if what you say is true Darkseid could lose a battle against Juggernaut.

Not current DS. Current DS would simply order Juggernaut to take off his helmet, then proceed with a mind killing or something.

Stoic
Not current DS. Current DS would simply order Juggernaut to take off his helmet, then proceed with a mind killing or something.

Ok, so it is true current Darkseid is above his PC levels, due to the Anti Life Equation. he wins this no problem then.

vlaaad12345

I doubt it,as soon as he says that and gets up all space time becomes more fractured...the kind of thing morrison is trying to push is that we havn't really seen the new gods its essentially a second avatar retcon,unless you want to believe superman can beat multiversal characters.

Kris Blaze
Darkseid's omega beams would go straight through that ridiculous forcefield imo.

Mindset
I doubt it,as soon as he says that and gets up all space time becomes more fractured...the kind of thing morrison is trying to push is that we havn't really seen the new gods its essentially a second avatar retcon,unless you want to believe superman can beat multiversal characters. So DS is stronger than Galactus and the Celestials (except Scathan)?

Enyalus
Darkseid's omega beams would go straight through that ridiculous forcefield imo.

Juggernaut is essential to Cyttorak and thus immune from being erased.

stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Juggernaut is essential to Cyttorak and thus immune from being erased.

stick out tongue
evil face teleported to the ends of time big grin big grin

Mindset
Darkseid's omega beams would go straight through that ridiculous forcefield imo. Juggs would slap it back at DS.

Mindset
evil face teleported to the ends of time big grin big grin
That's a bfr

xJLxKing
Juggs would slap it back at DS.
he controls it big grin big grin
whats bfr?

Mindset
butt f*cking rhino

vlaaad12345
So DS is stronger than Galactus and the Celestials (except Scathan)?
Not sure I would go that far but he has what is essentially an infinite powered soul/mind gem along with enough power to drag all of space time down into his own little hell universe so hes far up the chain atm,multiversal level threat for sure.

Mindset
multiversal level threat for sure. So he would be stronger than the Celestials and Galactus.

occultdestroyer
So he would be stronger than the Celestials and Galactus.
Against Galactus, yes.
Against all the Celestials, probably not.

I'm Bran
Against Galactus, yes.
Against all the Celestials, probably not. Hmm...

Knowsbleed33
Against Galactus, yes.

Wank.

Allankles
So he would be stronger than the Celestials and Galactus.

Well he is god with the ALE. Mathematical proof that DS is the lord of all existence.

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0121/FC5p31.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0744/FC5p32-33.jpg

Here he begins to usher in the 5th world, the DC multiverse recreated in his image.

Mindset
Against Galactus, yes.
Against all the Celestials, probably not. If he's multiversal he should be able to take the Celestials.

occultdestroyer
Wank.
Aren't we talking about current DS? The one with the ALE amp?
What would Galactus do to him?

Please, even regular DS has more impressive feats than Big G.

Mindset

Please, even regular DS has more impressive feats than Big G. heh

Knowsbleed33

Proof or your credibility is lost forever.

Allankles
If he's multiversal he should be able to take the Celestials.

He could with the ALE the celestials will be subject to his will.

I'm Bran
Please, even regular DS has more impressive feats than Big G. No read comics?

Knowsbleed33
If memory serves the IG was useless in the DCU no? What makes anyone think the ALE would work on Marvel characters?

occultdestroyer
laughing Ok maybe I went a little overboard there
Nevertheless, Big G ain't beating current DS. Not with the ALE.

The Great Galen
5 pages seriously....DS just absorbs the power and turns him back to cain.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Great Galen
5 pages seriously....DS just absorbs the power and turns him back to cain.

DS can't do that, so sorry but he can't. Cyttorak is way too powerful for that.

Wei Phoenix
Aren't we talking about current DS? The one with the ALE amp?
What would Galactus do to him?

Says the guy who doesn't know who Steve Rogers is.

Allankles
Even without the ALE DS has absorbed the power of skyfathers and entire pantheons. Cytorraks charms are nothing to current DS. A guy who can remake the entire DCU multiverse in his image.

Wei Phoenix
Even without the ALE DS has absorbed the power of skyfathers and entire pantheons. Cytorraks charms are nothing to current DS. A guy who can remake the entire DCU multiverse in his image.

Good thing he can't affect gods from the MU. And how excatly did he absorb this power? Did he go directly to them and do it or what?

occultdestroyer
Says the guy who doesn't know who Steve Rogers is.
Never a fan of Cap. Never was, never will be.
And I hate America.

Wei Phoenix
And I hate America.

So sad, too bad. He is way more of a hero then your favorite hero will ever be. You should try a hotdog or some peanuts. Watch a baseball game, then you'll love America. Want some links to Leave It To Beaver?

Knowsbleed33
And I hate America.

Where are you from?

occultdestroyer
So sad, too bad. He is way more of a hero then your favorite hero will ever be.
That's why he's dead now.

Baseball are for nerds.

Oh, and why is American Football called "football" when it has nothing to do with the feet?
IMO it should be renamed to Armored Rugby

I'm Bran
I heard people who question the name of American Football are ghey.

Wei Phoenix

Baseball are for nerds.

Oh, and why is American Football called "football" when it has nothing to do with the feet?
IMO it should be renamed to Armored Rugby

Baseball for nerds? Physical sports for nerds?

IDK why its called Football but they do kick it and stuff. I do agree that Soccer should be called football though.

occultdestroyer
I heard people who question the name of American Football are ghey.
no expression

American Football is ghey
Seriously, teams are comprised of whiny little boys scared of getting injured

vlaaad12345
If memory serves the IG was useless in the DCU no? What makes anyone think the ALE would work on Marvel characters?
Its a neutral universe where they all fight..so yes the ale would work on them the same as the ig working on dc characters,anyways ds stomps juggernaut.

ultimatethor
Baseball for nerds? Physical sports for nerds?

IDK why its called Football but they do kick it and stuff. I do agree that Soccer should be called football though.

Soccer is called football by 95 percent of the world.

I'm Bran
no expression

American Football is ghey You think coming out of the closest on a forum is cool?

Wei Phoenix

Yeah see now you're learning. That is why he is dead, his selflessness. The thing is that Rogers probably stands against every reason why you hate America. He is 100% selfless, honors and respects his fellow man no matter their race, ethnicity, or anything, fights for what is right because it is the right thing to do, not because he has powers and the durability to take a shot. Guy took a bullet for some random average Joe.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Soccer is called football by 95 percent of the world.

I know, I was talking about in America. I was saying that Soccer should be called Football in America.

ultimatethor
Yeah see now you're learning. That is why he is dead, his selflessness. The thing is that Rogers probably stands against every reason why you hate America. He is 100% selfless, honors and respects his fellow man no matter their race, ethnicity, or anything, fights for what is right because it is the right thing to do, not because he has powers and the durability to take a shot. Guy took a bullet for some random average Joe.

True. Captain America is a misnomer.

ultimatethor
I know, I was talking about in America. I was saying that Soccer should be called Football in America.

Well since were on the topic of the NFL why are the superbowl winners called the world champions? especially when its called the national football league?

occultdestroyer
You think coming out of the closest on a forum is cool?
American Football:

RUGBY + PROTECTIVE BREASTPADS = GHEY

And it's not football. In American "football", 90% of the time you use your hands. WTF were the Americans thinking?

Wei Phoenix
no expression

American Football is ghey
Seriously, teams are comprised of whiny little boys scared of getting injured

Not all are, and most are scared of getting hurt because all it takes is one good injury to end your career. If you made all of your money by drawing or hand modeling for like thousands of dollars then you'd be a lil overprotective of them too.

I'm Bran
American Football:

RUGBY + PROTECTIVE BREASTPADS = GHEY You saying it's ghey is you saying you like giving, receiving, and stroking penis.

Enyalus
Well since were on the topic of the NFL why are the superbowl winners called the world champions? especially when its called the national football league?

Speaking of which...how 'bout 'dem Lions?

I live in Detroit.

Wei Phoenix

Uh...because America is bigger than the world and we're trying to practice humility?

Knowsbleed33
Rugby players also aren't 6'5-6'7 and 350+lbs.

Wei Phoenix
Speaking of which...how 'bout 'dem Lions?

I live in Detroit.

Favorite team and I'm from the D too. 7 Mile and Gratiot!

American Football:

RUGBY + PROTECTIVE BREASTPADS = GHEY

And it's not football. In American "football", 90% of the time you use your hands. WTF were the Americans thinking?

So not wanting to get hurt is gay? I guess that Tony Hawk, Matt Hoffman, all extreme sports stars are gay too, add hockey players too.

yes America has its problems and WTF moments but you act like no country has problems. There is no perfect country.

ultimatethor
Uh...because America is bigger than the world and we're trying to practice humility?

lol. anyways soccer or rather i shud say football>>>>> American rugby

I'm Bran
There is no perfect country. Except Canada

Knowsbleed33
There's a straight club in Canada called Dicks on dicks.

Enyalus
Favorite team and I'm from the D too. 7 Mile and Gratiot!

Michigan Ave and Central.

BTW, has anyone actually watched rugby before ripping on it? That shit is awesome. I wish they had it over here.

...and Current DS wins.

Wei Phoenix
lol. anyways soccer or rather i shud say football>>>>> American rugby

Agreed, although I am American, I have learned to appreciate Soccer. I call it football as well, but I'm going to call it soccer here to avoid confusion. I even believe that soccer players are tougher than football players but even so that doesn't make football a gay or lame sport just because another one is tougher or better. Hell Boxers are tougher than soccer players but that doesn't mean that soccer sucks compared to boxing or anything.

I'm Bran
There's a straight club in Canada called Dicks on dicks. Why do you hold such information in your brain?

Knowsbleed33
How can someone forget that?

ultimatethor
Agreed, although I am American, I have learned to appreciate Soccer. I call it football as well, but I'm going to call it soccer here to avoid confusion. I even believe that soccer players are tougher than football players but even so that doesn't make football a gay or lame sport just because another one is tougher or better. Hell Boxers are tougher than soccer players but that doesn't mean that soccer sucks compared to boxing or anything.

Nah i dont thinks its lame, though i do believe that in comparison to the real football it virtually skilless. I even watched last seasons superbowl.

Mindset
Nah i dont thinks its lame, though i do believe that in comparison to the real football it virtually skilless. I even watched last seasons superbowl. Yea, why don't you go try to play football (american) against some people with skill and see how well you do. wink

Wei Phoenix
Nah i dont thinks its lame, though i do believe that in comparison to the real football it virtually skilless. I even watched last seasons superbowl.

Wouldn't say skilless, but they do require less skill than Soccer. I know some people that played soccer just to build up their agility for the Basketball season.

Mindset
I played soccer so I could get a break from playing real sports.

Knowsbleed33
Nothing like watching those tough soccer players roll around on the ground in agony after someone slaps them on the back.

ultimatethor
Yea, why don't you go try to play football (american) against some people with skill and see how well you do. wink

Id rather not. and individual skill really isnt close to being as prominent in american football as it is in soccer

Mindset
Id rather not. and individual skill really isnt close to being as prominent in american football as it is in soccer And?

Wei Phoenix
Come on, Soccer is a good sport and it actually does take some work. Have you ever seen someone do a crossover in soccer? Looks real cool and hard to pull off.

Mindset
I've actually played soccer, with euros, I know it's not easy.

But saying football doesn't take any skill is pretty ignorant or stupid smile

ultimatethor
Come on, Soccer is a good sport and it actually does take some work. Have you ever seen someone do a crossover in soccer? Looks real cool and hard to pull off.

Cough....its called a step over....cough

ultimatethor
I've actually played soccer, with euros, I know it's not easy.

But saying football doesn't take any skill is pretty ignorant or stupid smile

I said in comparison.

Wei Phoenix
Cough....its called a step over....cough

Yeah thats another thing that I knew, but I just americanize the terminology and stuff when on a site that is predominantaly American. I was actually watching some Ronaldinho step overs earlier today.

Mindset
I said in comparison. Except it's not, it takes a different set of skills, you have a pretty close-minded view.

I could say in comparison to tennis, soccer doesn't take any skill, that doesn't make it true.

ultimatethor
Except it's not, it takes a different set of skills, you have a pretty close-minded view.

I could say in comparison to tennis, soccer doesn't take a lot of skill, that doesn't make it true.

Meh. the concepts of skills in the two sports is pretty different so i admit saying virtually skilless is a little overboard.

horrorwolf
Based on the power of the Cytorrak Celestial and how Cain is embued with it,

without BFR, There is NO WAY Juggernaut loses here.

How he wins though...Im not sure of....so,

I say stalemate, unless DS backs out like he usually does when going against Superman.

vlaaad12345
DS can win easily,he orders cains helm off then mind rapes him,or simply reduces him to nothing with a word.

Mindset
DS can win easily,he orders cains helm off then mind rapes him,or simply reduces him to nothing with a word. How does that kill him?

vlaaad12345
How does throwing universe destroying attacks at him kill him?you seriously asking that question?

joshypooh
DS can win easily,he orders cains helm off then mind rapes him,or simply reduces him to nothing with a word. Like the ale is included.

vlaaad12345
Its currently in his possesion so why would it not be included.

Knowsbleed33
How does throwing universe destroying attacks at him kill him?you seriously asking that question?

Yes.

vlaaad12345
Yes.
Then your dumb.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>