Paola's Sigs!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paola
This are not sigs made by me but for me and have been used throughout my time in KMC, back in 2003 wheelchair so I'll be the only one to enjoy stick out tongue

SO

My first ever KMC sig made by a wonderful girl named Verauko cry (aw! where are you?)

Paola
My second one...

This was my first try to make a sig... I only used it for 30 mins I guess lookaround

Paola
3rd

My second attempt... I used it longer... for one or three weeks stick out tongue

Paola
and the av

Paola
4th one

This was my third try and it didn't came out so bad, actually I loved it rock

Paola
av

Paola
5th

bag I don't remember who did this one embarrasment Hegemon maybe... I forgot

Paola
and the av

Paola
Sixth

I made this one though I can't remember if I used it or not, maybe no 'cause I couldn't find the matching av dontknow but I liked it so I'll post big grin

Paola
Seventh

Rogue one by me happy the one and only time I "was Rogue" touched *sigh*

Paola
av

Paola
8th

Made also by Verauko big grin It was a Psylocke Evolution version she created... I loved it, unfortunately original art can't be seen so well

Paola
av

Paola
X-Mas version by Lance Windu big grin

Paola
av

Digi
Heh. I'm thrilled that you're still wearing mine, which must be at least a year old by now. I'll come out of retirement if you ever want another one...a gift for having worn this one for so long, which most people don't (since most change sigs like outfits).

Paola
clap yessssss!!

But.. why did you retire? umm Who's gonna make my sigs from now on? down

Raoul
Originally posted by Paola
clap yessssss!!

i actually owe you one don't i?

i have it saved somewhere, ill look for it when i get access to my hard drive later today...

Paola
*waits*

happy

Digi
Don't do it Paola. Pr's a strong step down from your's truly...

....AND I make better sigs.

cool

clap yessssss!!

No real desire to improve beyond where I'm at, and a less active signature forum, so I stopped. I still take requests for people I like, though. All 3 of them.

uhuh

Raoul
Originally posted by Digi
Don't do it Paola. Pr's a strong step down from your's truly...

....AND I make better sigs.

laughing

seriously. no comeback required. i just laughed.

Paola
Paul owes me that sig since a year ago or more so I guess I will never have it schmoll

Do your best DigiGod eek! notworthy... remember... comic related in dark colors pretty please big grin

Paola
I'll go on with the show while I wait for my sig....

This I made for a tournament we had in X-Men forum, which I didn't win but it was so much fun to be at it big grin

Paola
This is Lady Deathstrike by... by...hmm... *looks sig c a r e f u l l y* I see nothing... hmm... Lance Windu! I guess embarrasment

Paola
Deathstrike's av

Paola
This I love very much 'cause it's simple, I did it and Angie's on it big grin

Ladies and gent... or should I say Paul, Digi and me myself... Angelina Jolie clap

Paola
av! love

Paola
Oh God this one is beautiful and I don't remember who did it... i must 'cause I remember being over him day and night so he would do it sad

Blink! big grin

Paola
and the av....

Paola
This I stole from a gorgeous guy named Cyclops love I loved the sig which was made by VenomFAN, great guy too... I wonder where they all are... hmm

Cyclops

Paola
Obviously when I fell in love with Cyke's sig I did everything to have VenomFAN make my sigs... and so he did... he came up with this beautiful Elektra

Paola
av

*attachment disappeared* miffed

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/PaolaElectra/013Av.jpg

good thing i'm a god sorry a mod

Paola
After that masterpiece somehow I wanted to become something bluer stick out tongue so i made this one...

Paola
?

av

Paola
I couldn't let VenomFAN live sorry leave without making a Psylocke sig, right?

Paola
and the AV...

Paola
This was made by Jury love

Mystique

Paola
Mystique's av by Jury

Paola
Aw this is one of my favorites...

Bruce Timm's Elektra by me big grin

Paola
Timm's Elektra av

Paola
Elektra by Jury eek!

Paola
Av by Jury also... big grin

Paola
This was made by Mane cry

Harley and Mr J

Paola
the AV

I didn't used it much though... couldn't remember why whistle

Digi
Paul owes me that sig since a year ago or more so I guess I will never have it schmoll

Do your best DigiGod eek! notworthy... remember... comic related in dark colors pretty please big grin

Crap, I just volunteered to make you one, didn't I?

no expression

Gimme a few days. I'll see what I can do. Preferably a female, yes?

Raoul

...sadwalk

Paola
Originally posted by Digi
Crap, I just volunteered to make you one, didn't I?

no expression

Gimme a few days. I'll see what I can do. Preferably a female, yes?

yes, yes you did big grin

Originally posted by Raoul
...sadwalk

sad petpet hug

Paola
Storm by Mane! rock

Paola
the av

Paola
I did this... this was the first time I saw Land's work and I couldn't stop drooling about it so OBVIOUSLY had to make it a sig

Raoul
very nice, thumb up

Paola
AV

Paola
Originally posted by Raoul
very nice, thumb up

touched you like?

I remember I had to beg for this one, well actually no, but it was made by one of the old great sig makers and he took my request only 'cause I'm fabulous eek! HA!... Though it's been a while and this bloody Alzheimer cry... TOH maybe? lookaround

Paola
avv

Paola
I made this one happy I loved it so much and I don't even know how I did it but it was inspired by VenomFAN's Cyclops sig I posted on last page...

Paola
I've been trying to make a new one as awesome as that, but cannot, really dontknow

Av

Paola
eek! I even made a matching wallpaper!

BruceSkywalker
great sigs , avy's and wallpaper Paola

Paola
hat thanku sir

I'll post more... tomorrow... maybe yawn

Scythe
Cool Harley sig, good job.

Paola
thankies.... was made by Mane but thanks anyway happy

BruceSkywalker
hat thanku sir

I'll post more... tomorrow... maybe yawn

ur welcome, kind ma'am

Digi
you're making your own now? Nice. Twice-a-year forays into sig-making for you were the only thing keeping me from full retirement. Now I can fully relax....

*finds a beach house and a magarita*

cool

Paola
I just make my own when I'm fully... what's the word?... inspired? pot so give that beach house back to the guy you stole from and put down the margarita!

NOW!

jboy4
haha love that......Only time i make sigs now too. Brings out such a different style but they will never understand smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.