Quote your favorite movie lines!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nhinz

ragesRemorse
I was wondering when we'd see another movie quote thread. It's been a while...,i think.

"Don't Judge Me!!!!!!" Jack Black- Tropic Thunder

"Here's My Motherfuvkin farm; LEAD FARMER BIITCH!!!" Downey Jr.-Tropic thunder

"Stay Frosty" Apone- Aliens

Rogue Jedi
The President, from Independence Day:

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind. Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

siriuswriter
one of my favorites... ever.

Leo Bloom : I'm hysterical!!
Max Byalistock : *slaps Bloom*
Bloom : *beat* I'm in pain... and I'm hysterical!!!
Byalistock : *throws glass of water on Bloom's face*
Bloom : *beat, beat* I'm wet... *beat* I'm in pain... and I'm hysterical!!!

And of course, this has to be done by Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel or it's not kosher. smile

AC/DC'S_LVR
many many quotes from Benchwarmers

Brad: You guys think you're athletes now?
Richie: Haha that's funny I didn't know atheleats had three syllables ath-e-leats thats ama-za-zaing.

Richie: He just did that steroid free!
Clark: What's steroids?
Richie: Something that makes your 'pee-pee' smaller.
Clark: Ohh... there must be steroids in macaroni!

Richie: Clark, we don't play baseball.
Clark: I told Gus that we would be there, and if we don't show up, that makes me a liar... and that's not what I'm about... Not now, NOT EVER!
Richie: Okay, Okay Daytime Emmy

Gus: Clark, could you not pick your nose in front of me?
Clark: I'm not picking, I'm scratching.
Gus: Scratching what? Your brain?
Clark: Yeah, 'cause it's huge!

Best one of all though:
Clark: I've never even played baseball
Gus:What?! That's like saying you've never had apple pie!

Gus:You've never had apple pie?!?!?
Clark:My mom said it'll give me dirreah!
Gus:That's ridiculous! You have to try it al least once!
Clark: Diarreah?

me and my friend always repeat these quotes at random throughout the school day

SpaceMonkey
Fight Club- Tyler Durden:

"I look around and I look around, I see alot of new faces. That means alot of you have been breaking the first two rules of Fight Club. Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation of pumping gas and waiting waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history,man. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd be millionaires, or movie gods, or rock stars, but we won't, and we're slowly learning that fact.... and we're very, VERY pissed off."

Kovacs86
Basically anything from the Narrator's voiceover in Fight Club.

Anything Tyler Durden says.

"No... I am your father!"- Darth Vader, Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

"We'll make him an offer he can't refuse."- Vito Corleone, The Godfather.

"I make him an offer he don't refuse!" Vito Corleone, The Godfather: Part II.

Anything Mal Reynolds ever says, in Firefly or Serenity, especially...
"Well, looks like we arrived just in time! What does that make us?"
"Big damn heroes, sir."
"Ain't we just."

"Tommy, why don't you just **** yourself?" The dead barman guy in Goodfellas.

Oh, and of course...

"I'm the Juggernaught, *****."- 'Juggernaught' (yeah, right), X-Men 3: The 'Last' Stand. no expression Seriously.

deathbycorn
"I live in the weak and wounded, doc" Session 9

"Hey lady you call him Dr Jones" Temple of Doom

"I've come to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum" They Live

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by nhinz
Star wars - I AM YOUR FATHER LUKE

You butchered such an easy line.

Lycanthrope
Conan The Barbarian:
Crom! I've never prayed to you before, I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought, or why we died. No. What's important, is that two stood against many. That's what is important! Battle pleases you lord Crom, so I ask you to grant me one request, grant me REVENGE! And if you do not listen, then the hell with you! "

"Conan ,what is best in life....."To crush the enemy, see them drivin before you and, hear the Lamentation of the women"

Constantine:
God is a kid with an ant-farm Lady. He has no plan"

Outlaw Josey Wales:
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"

Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy:
"This guy boring you? Why dont you talk to me instead? Im from a different Planet. Its true. You wanna see my Space ship"

BladeRunner:
"Wake up, Time to die"

"To bad she wont live...but then again who does"

" I dont know why he saved my life? Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life,anybodies life, my life. All he wanted was the same answers all of us wanted. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die"

Seven Samurai:
"You're scared....So is the enemy"

RAN:
"Are there no gods....no Buddha? If you exist hear me. You are mischievous and cruel! Are you so Bored up there that you must crush us Like ants? Is it such fun to see men weep?

Mad Max:
"Do you see me Toe-cutter? Do you see me man? Im the Night rider. A fuel injected suicide machine.

A Clock Work Orange:
"Videe well li'l brother, Videe well"
"Bed was is best ways, Best go ome ways and get a bit a spatula"

Full Metal Jacket:
"Who said that?... Who the **** said that?... Who was the slimy ,communist twinkle-towed ********** who just signed his own death warrant? was it you?' "Sir no Sir" " I bet it was you. You look like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you been cheated"

"Are you quiting on me Prvt Pile. Are you going to quit?.... Well then quit you slimy walrus looking piece of shit. Get of of my Obstacle. Get The **** down of my Obstacle. I will cut your balls off so you can not contaminate the rest of the world. I will Motivate you Private Pyle, If it short dicks every cannibal on the congo"

deathbycorn
"GET TO THE CHOPPER!"

Lycanthrope
"KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

supersyd
"Hail to the king, baby."

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
You butchered such an easy line.

laughing out loud

Lycanthrope
"Are you classified as human?" "Uh Negative, I am a Meat Popsicle."

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind. Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

Ooo, that brought chills to my weener.

Master Crimzon
Every goddamn thing that comes out of SLJ's mouth in Pulp Fiction. Some of his best:

"Does he look like a *****?! Then why'd you try to **** him like a *****?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

"What? Well, that no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what? Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er! SAY WHAT AGAIN!"

"Ah, hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast."

Some others:

"You should be concerned with the security of your shit."- Burn After Reading

"Well, technically, I have much more of a right to be there, considering you've still got your balls."- Marla Singer, Fight Club (aside from the obvious ones you mentioned)

"I can feel your anger. It gives you focus."- Darth Sidious, Star Wars

"'Go **** yourself.'
'Oh, I'm tired from ****ing your wife.'
'How's your mother?'
'Good, she's tired from ****ing my father.'"- Oliver Queenan and and Sean Dignam, the Departed

ragesRemorse
Bill The Butcher-

" I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear. "
////////////////////////////////////

And of course.

25th hour...,"fvck you" beware, this vid is crude.
No reason to quote it when i can let the man do it himself mbOuU3L3bQc

One of Spike Lee's good movie's.

sohel
Kilgore APOCOLYPSE NOW: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

One of the greatest lines in movie history imo. Overly patriotic, yes. But great anyway. It was epic.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Every goddamn thing that comes out of SLJ's mouth in Pulp Fiction. Some of his best:

"Does he look like a *****?! Then why'd you try to **** him like a *****?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

"What? Well, that no country I ever heard of. They speak English in what? Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you, mother****er! SAY WHAT AGAIN!"

"Ah, hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast."

Sam Jackson rocks my socks in that movie! eek!

Him again:
"Normally, both your asses would be dead as ****ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass."

And, of course:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

MaryPoppins
"what do you mean you people?".... tropic thunder
"run, forrest, run!" .... forrest gump
"i'm on top of the world" ... titanic
"what's your favorite scarey movie?".... scream

Kovacs86
Oh, I forgot...

"I haven't been ****ed like that since grade school."- Marla Singer, Fight Club.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.