Batman: Battle for the Cowl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
All right, lets all discuss are choice(s) for who will become the new Batman in the upcoming story arc,,

Vally Doosh
There's only one choice.

Starscream M
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
All right, lets all discuss are choice(s) for who will become the new Batman in the upcoming story arc,, what happened to Bruce?

Symmetric Chaos
Dick is the only possible choice.

Originally posted by Starscream M
what happened to Bruce?

He ran out of shark-repellent-spray and as a result was eaten by horses. It's complicated.

Badabing
I'm guessing Nightwing.

Marvelknight
No one has proved worthy of the cowl, other than Richard. It has to be him.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
There's only one choice. Damian Wayne, obviously.

I'm Bran
Tommy Eliot

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Damian Wayne, obviously.
Shut your whore mouth, pig.

Darth Macabre
Terry McGinnis.

namorsubby
no one deserves it, but drake would be the best choice......when he gets older that is

Symmetric Chaos
Damian Wayne, obviously.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

no expression

willRules
KILL HIM!!!! I think we should do a story arc called Batman DOA where the new Batman is killed......by being impaled on Morrison's penis!!!!!

seriousness aside, I think it should be Bruce, failing that it should be Dick. I'm worried that they are gonna do a switcheroo at the last minute and Nightwing not be Batsy no

Juntai
I saw in the new solicitations that Azrael is back in March.

Warrior18
I'd rather have Bruce Wayne as Batman to be perfectly honest.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
I saw in the new solicitations that Azrael is back in March. droolio

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
droolio The costume looks sick too.

One thing I noticed, is that it didn't mention JPV, just "Azrael." Could it be a new one?

WrathfulDwarf
No comment...

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by willRules
I'm worried that they are gonna do a switcheroo at the last minute and Nightwing not be Batsy no
Yeah, everything points to Richard so that's a good clue it won't be him.

The lamest scenario I can of think of is Jason as Bats and Damian as Robin and nothing says lame like Dan Didio.

Juntai
Yeah, everything points to Richard so that's a good clue it won't be him.

The lamest scenario I can of think of is Jason as Bats and Damian as Robin and nothing says lame like Dan Didio. And Tim?
Goes the way of his 1990's kin?

BruceSkywalker
KILL HIM!!!! I think we should do a story arc called Batman DOA where the new Batman is killed......by being impaled on Morrison's penis!!!!!

seriousness aside, I think it should be Bruce, failing that it should be Dick. I'm worried that they are gonna do a switcheroo at the last minute and Nightwing not be Batsy no

laughing laughing

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
No comment...

I know exactly how you feel.

I saw in the new solicitations that Azrael is back in March.

Looking at the god awful costume I don't think thats Jean Paul Valley

Philosophía
Nobody will be Batman. Like Batman: RIP showed, and I'm sure Battle for the Cowl will further enforce, only Bruce can be Batman, and that's the way it will always be.

I find absolutley nothing interesting in Dick, Tim or anybody else (yes, even Jason Todd) being Batman. It's practically Nightwing/Robin/Red Hood in Batman/Bruce's costume.

Vally Doosh
And Tim?
Goes the way of his 1990's kin?
Probably. He's not in the new Teen Titans lineup if you noticed.

Juntai

Juntai

Looking at the god awful costume I don't think thats Jean Paul Valley I like the look of it.

WrathfulDwarf
The entire idea of someone replacing Batman is down right retarded! I refuse to play this game of "The Dating Game" and try to guess who is behind door number 2. It seems to me that for some strange reason people think that you evolve from Robin to Nightwing into finally Batman....WTF? This ain't Pokemon! Didio is full of it.

Now, of course this isn't the first time it's been tried and yes...it will fail and FAIL and FAIL everytime...the formula doesn't work.

BruceSkywalker
I like the look of it.

I wish they had brought Jean Paul's costume though..

The entire idea of someone replacing Batman is down right retarded! I refuse to play this game of "The Dating Game" and try to guess who is behind door number 2. It seems to me that for some strange reason people think that you evolve from Robin to Nightwing into finally Batman....WTF? This ain't Pokemon! Didio is full of it.

Now, of course this isn't the first time it's been tried and yes...it will fail and FAIL and FAIL everytime...the formula doesn't work.

I absolutely agree..

I give DC 8 months to retcon everything and then Bruce Wayne will be back where he rightfully belongs

jumpmann
When Morrison says Bruce Wayne will never be Batman again then yeah, I'm gonna give it at least two years.

I wish they had brought Jean Paul's costume though..

I absolutely agree..

I give DC 8 months to retcon everything and then Bruce Wayne will be back where he rightfully belongs
Can you just say you agree with everything Wrath says for the next 8 months? I got it!

willRules

Whilst I agree with you that Bruce shouldn't be replaced, I do think that this whole evolution of the sidekicks so to speak is a vital part of the Batman mythology as it represents the legacy aspect of the characters that is such a prevalent theme not just within the Bat family but many DC characters. If we assumed the characters aged like we did, we would want the successors to be Nightwing or Robin. It's logical, it's natural and it feels just darn right.

But on the whole as these characters are timeless, they should have just kept Bruce yes

WrathfulDwarf
Whilst I agree with you that Bruce shouldn't be replaced, I do think that this whole evolution of the sidekicks so to speak is a vital part of the Batman mythology as it represents the legacy aspect of the characters that is such a prevalent theme not just within the Bat family but many DC characters. If we assumed the characters aged like we did, we would want the successors to be Nightwing or Robin. It's logical, it's natural and it feels just darn right.

But on the whole as these characters are timeless, they should have just kept Bruce yes

But here Robin and Nightwing are not evolving WITHIN character...they're changing into an already establish evolved character. When Dick moved out of his Robin persona he created a newer character. In the Nightwing's mythology he's a level above Robin...he never intended to be "replacement" for Batman. He is his own unique myth.

Picture the Lone Ranger's mythos....if for some reason LR dies would you say that Tonto should replace him?

No...doesn't sound good, does it? So, yes! a character like Robin should be evolved....Nightwing is the peak. After Nightwing...that's it! You don't evolve from Nightwing to Batman...it's just flawed. Because as I mention...you cannot evolved into a character that is already establish...even more iconic for that matter.

roughrider
Only Flashes & Green Lanterns get replaced for good.
(Or, it used to be the rule BD = Before Didio.)

Vally Doosh
But here Robin and Nightwing are not evolving WITHIN character...they're changing into an already establish evolved character. When Dick moved out of his Robin persona he created a newer character. In the Nightwing's mythology he's a level above Robin...he never intended to be "replacement" for Batman. He is his own unique myth.

Picture the Lone Ranger's mythos....if for some reason LR dies would you say that Tonto should replace him?

No...doesn't sound good, does it? So, yes! a character like Robin should be evolved....Nightwing is the peak. After Nightwing...that's it! You don't evolve from Nightwing to Batman...it's just flawed. Because as I mention...you cannot evolved into a character that is already establish...even more iconic for that matter.
http://i41.tinypic.com/rmigk6.gif

WrathfulDwarf
http://i41.tinypic.com/rmigk6.gif

smile

Martian_mind
Jason as Bats and Damian as Robin lmend nothing like Dan Didio

droolio

Juntai

No...doesn't sound good, does it? So, yes! a character like Robin should be evolved....Nightwing is the peak. After Nightwing...that's it! You don't evolve from Nightwing to Batman...it's just flawed. Because as I mention...you cannot evolved into a character that is already establish...even more iconic for that matter. Actually, the Nightwing costume, name, and all were already a Kryptonian legacy. That's where Dick got the idea. It's not his myth at all.

Nightwing will change now however, because the real Nightwing is there.

willRules

1) Like Juntai established this is evolution for the characters. I disagree with the Lone Ranger analogy as even Nightwing was derived from a previous figure. I'm not saying Nightwing isn't new or unique as his own character, I am just saying, yes IMO Nightwing should be Batsy if the need were there. I agree with you that Bruce should stay, but that's clearly not gonna happen so I'm hoping Dick does as in my eyes it fulfills such a long standing father and son/legacy dynamic

2) I never claimed there was a hierarchy spanning from Robin to Nightwing up to Batman, perhaps you interpreted that from my use of the term evolution. However it makes sense in terms of succession and it seems logical and has a nice feel to it so I have no problem if that happens as long as I enjoy the story first.

3) Perhaps it's because I'm not a big Lone Ranger fan but I wouldn't be too overly concerned if he were replaced. I'm a big Captain America fan and I love Brubaker's run. If you'd asked me about the idea of Bucky replacing Cap several years ago I'd have said "YOU'RE CRAZY, BUCKY'S DEAD AND WILL ALWAYS BE, AND THEY WON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO KILL OFF CAP!!!"

Maybe we just disagree on our taste in the story concepts and if that's the case, well............ you're wrong stick out tongue

Kovacs86
...So, what's the point of the "Batman" forum, again...?

Philosophía
As Smurph put it the other time you cried about this ..

Originally posted by Kovacs86
That sounds pretty awesome. Though there is a Batman forum, you know. It's pretty annoying when Batman threads are stuck in this forum...

I would never go into the Batman forum, and would consequently never see this thread, and might never buy the comic.

Now I will.

This forum gets more traffic, and anybody who's seriously annoyed can simply not go in the thread.

I'm Bran
We have a Batman forum?

Fancy that.

willRules
Originally posted by Kovacs86
...So, what's the point of the "Batman" forum, again...?

batman chair

TricksterPriest
Azrael? eek! HA! I knew they'd do it some day! Nataku owes me 5 bucks. cool And there's a connection to the Al Ghul's? Now I want to get into this RIP storyline.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Azrael? eek! HA! I knew they'd do it some day! Nataku owes me 5 bucks. cool And there's a connection to the Al Ghul's? Now I want to get into this RIP storyline.

This Azrael isn't Jean-Paul Valley sad

tjcoady
Seriously, guys.....

Azreal?

****ING AZREAL?????????

God damn it, I ****ing hate nineties comics.....

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by tjcoady

God damn it, I ****ing hate nineties comics.....

What about Morisson's JLA, Warren Ellis Stormwatch ? etc

tjcoady
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt

Exceptions, exceptions. There's always something good

BruceSkywalker

I like some of his work, but not everything

GGS
It'd be cool to see Dick and Jason both being Batman at the same time for awhile like how Jason was Robin and then Nightwing to annoy Tim and Dick.

Martian_mind
A Jason/Damien VS Dick/Tim scenario could make for a great read.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Though it'd have only one winner, unless DC really ****ed up and decided to kill both Dick and Tim, which surely will not happen.

Martian_mind
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/120824-DiDio.html

Scroll to the last question.

I'm actually kinda excited.

Philosophía
http://i.livescience.com/images/BFTC_NYCC-Spread_comp.jpg

Awesomness.

Symmetric Chaos
At the very least Damian isn't becoming Batman.

WrathfulDwarf
Hahaha!!! Oh man! Didio is just full of it. Those promos of "I am Batman" are just identical to the Countdown posters.

Same formula....throw in a bunch random characters....fit them into the story....whatever chance decides..wins....

Oh man! hahaha...fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Philosophía
It was pretty obvious that wouldn't be the case. He is a likely candidate for Robin though.

Most definitley.

I'd also like to add this part from a Tony Daniel interview:

.. which expresses the feelings I have about all of this.

Philosophía
Hahaha!!! Oh man! Didio is just full of it. Those promos of "I am Batman" are just identical to the Countdown posters.

Same formula....throw in a bunch random characters....fit them into the story....whatever chance decides..wins....

How surprising. ermm Funny thing is, this whole thing hasn't even started yet, yet you're judging it because it has promos resembling Countdown (Lulz).

Random characters ? facepalm

The only thing I regret is not being able to put moderators on ignore.

Grimm22
As obvious as it is that Dick is going to take up the mantle of the Bat, I could actually see Jason being given the opportunity by Bruce.

Where Dick has successfully branched out on his own, Jason never really got over being robin and has been searching for his own path, and if Bruce is still alive after all of this I can see him giving Jason the opportunity to fill his shoes to try and stabilize him.

WrathfulDwarf

Philosophía
I'd rather not start arguing in this period.

So I'll resume to saying Merry Christmas big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, random characters....where or how did Harley pop-out? Gee, how will she fit into the story?

She's involved with this little known minor Batman villian called . . . something. It's like Ace or Deuce. Oh yeah, she the JOKER'S GIRLFRIEND! Maybe that contributes.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
She's involved with this little known minor Batman villian called . . . something. It's like Ace or Deuce. Oh yeah, she the JOKER'S GIRLFRIEND! Maybe that contributes.

Who, logically and also due to clues (the inversed J from the card) will be playing a role in this whole story.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

She is the Joker's Girlfriend....and? Where was she in R.I.P.? Where was she during this whole Black glove thingy? Wasn't she reformed recently? Yeah, I see where you going with this...so basically ANY character that is involved in the Batman area will be selected randomly?

Gee, why not friggin pick Bullock and throw him in the mix....better yet throw Montoya since she's Batwoman's girlfriend.

Symmetric Chaos
She is the Joker's Girlfriend....and? Where was she in R.I.P.? Where was she during this whole Black glove thingy? Wasn't she reformed recently? Yeah, I see where you going with this...so basically ANY character that is involved in the Batman area will be selected randomly?

Gee, why not friggin pick Bullock and throw him in the mix....better yet throw Montoya since she's Batwomans girlfriend.

You really don't see why a major recurring character for a long period of Bruce's career might be involved in this? You're kidding right?

Original Smurph

Gee, why not friggin pick Bullock and throw him in the mix....better yet throw Montoya since she's Batwoman's girlfriend. Wait... are you objecting that characters from Batman's past are playing a part in this story?

I mean, we don't even know Harley's connection to the overall story yet (maybe Joker and Bruce both retire/die, and she becomes the next Joker?), but you're already assuming that she's chosen arbitrarily to be thrown in the mix?

lulz.

WrathfulDwarf
you're already assuming that she's chosen arbitrarily to be thrown in the mix?

lulz.

That's right....see Jason Todd and Donna Troy in Countdown....I don't see a connection or a reason why she would involved or even have ANYTHING to do in the story. As matter of fact! Harley was also in Countdown....yeah, I can see the same formula made again.

So, to make things short...it takes more than teasers images from DC to convince me of something. I learn my lesson in the past. Not again...ever...anything that involves teasers and Didio together is a formula for disaster. As I said before...fool me once shame on you...

Martian_mind
You realise that she's also linked to Jason,as it's implied he shagged her during Countdown?

TricksterPriest
scans? Cause that makes this very kinky if that's true. Especially considering he got to kill Joker during that as well.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
scans? Cause that makes this very kinky if that's true. Especially considering he got to kill Joker during that as well.

You want me to sift through Countdown during Xmas?

ermm

TricksterPriest
You want me to sift through Countdown during Xmas?

ermm

Point taken. sick Happy holidays. cool

BruceSkywalker
tony daniel talks battle for the cowl..

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/081226-tony-daniel-battle-for-the-cowl.html

tjcoady
You know what I just realized?

Bruce never answered Tim's questions about Damian's paternity tests. We assume he actually is Wayne's son, but what if he's just acting like that for an ulterior reason? The only guarantee we have that Damian is Batman's son is Talia's word...

Philosophía
http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=19314

Very good interview focusing on Azrael aswell as what's coming up next. I'm looking forward to seeing this new Azrael in action.

Cartesian Doubt

Except Countdown was a massive money making publicity stunt, where as Grant and Paul actually want to write this. Plus it won't be 52 issues in a deadline of 52 weeks. Plus Grant and Paul won't have to use guess work to make it "fit" with an epic universe shattering crossover. Plus the main characters have slightly more depth than the emo, bimbo who inexplicably turns evil, a geeky reporter (should have been retconned after 1985) who questionably gains the power of gods and then battles the D.C. equivalent of Darth Vader/Sauron/Satan, a one dimensional cosmic entity whose name was Bob, and an ex dead bat-sidekick, who changed his personality more than Peter Sellers.

Cartesian Doubt

BruceSkywalker

WrathfulDwarf
Except Countdown was a massive money making publicity stunt...

So was R.I.P. and now Battle for the Cowl.

Yeah...they want to make money. We know this...tell an interesting story...yeah..that would be my cup of tea.

Cartesian Doubt
So was R.I.P. and now Battle for the Cowl.

Yeah...they want to make money. We know this...tell an interesting story...yeah..that would be my cup of tea.

Apparently, R.I.P. (Which i haven't Read, waiting for the trade)suffered from the same ailments as Final crisis, i.e. bad name syndrome.

Martian_mind
I take offence to the idea that Jason was one of the reasons Countdown sucked.

He was one of the few good things about it,even when he was being written poorly.

Cartesian Doubt
I take offence to the idea that Jason was one of the reasons Countdown sucked.

He was one of the few good things about it,even when he was being written poorly.

according to the Grape Vine, he s going to become Azrael.

Martian_mind
The idea that they have to make him take on another mantle saddens me.

The idea that he's not going to be killed off fills me with glee.

...and a tingly feeling downstairs.

Philosophía
He should just be Red Hood, which is the period where he was the most awesome.

Martian_mind
He was fantastic as Red Hood.Great characterization, best costume in comics and he had genuine complexity.

TricksterPriest
I really do NOT want Jason to became Azrael. If we can't have Valley, then at least come up with someone new. Don't make Jason into a religious nut.

I hope they ignore that Red Robin nonsense.

BruceSkywalker

Philosophía
Tim just recently got into the Red Robin costume.

I don't see anybody putting Jason in it again.

Vally Doosh
He was fantastic as Red Hood.Great characterization, best costume in comics and he had genuine complexity.
Leather jacket with a red mask? Seriously?

Tom Joad
Leather jacket with a red mask? Seriously? you try topping that.

willRules

Those people who were trying to create their own version of the costume (cosplay?) just went into GAP and then spray painted a balaclava Red laughing out loud

Originally posted by Tom Joad
you try topping that.

Green Mask?

Tom Joad

Green Mask?

see, you clearly don't understand the genius of a red mask. it aggravates people as if they're bulls. A green mask would make people think a drunk irishman(Raoul?) was under there or something.

Philosophía
It was a relativly simple costume, but Jason did look awesome in it.

Cartesian Doubt
The idea that they have to make him take on another mantle saddens me.

Thats what happens when you bring a character back from the dead for no apparent reason, other than him supposedly coming back in another previous comic.

Cough, Barry Allen, Cough

Cartesian Doubt

Green Mask?

Gimp Mask ?

BruceSkywalker

Martian_mind

It's a Red Hood actually.

Moron.

Tom Joad

Moron.

reported.

willRules

Moron.

Umm if you want to be technical it serves more as a helmet than anything else, but if they called him Red Helmet.....well.... I'll let you make your own jokes for that one......

Scythe
I'm a fan of Harley, hope this showcases her well.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scythe
I'm a fan of Harley, hope this showcases her well.

it may,but i'm not sure

Scythe
it may,but i'm not sure

Ahh, Brucey, yer breakin' my lil heart here!

BruceSkywalker
Ahh, Brucey, yer breakin' my lil heart here!

Sorry good buddy stick out tongue

Although I have often wondered why Harley never really has gotten her own ongoing

Scythe
Sorry good buddy stick out tongue

Although I have often wondered why Harley never really has gotten her own ongoing

She did, but it only lasted like 30 somethin' issues. She even has a hardcover book with her first solo run.

Scythe
I just ate the most delicious cookie ever...

Back on topic, do we have a set date of when this series will start?

BruceSkywalker
She did, but it only lasted like 30 somethin' issues. She even has a hardcover book with her first solo run.

She needs to have another ongoing ..

I just ate the most delicious cookie ever...

Back on topic, do we have a set date of when this series will start?

I think the first in March, but I'll check

Original Smurph
best costume in comics I politely disagree, and impolitely lol @ you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/db/New_starman.jpg/414px-New_starman.jpg

Best. Costume. Ever.

MisterAJ
Originally posted by Starscream M
what happened to Bruce?

Noting permanent...

He'll be back...

That's why I voted for HUSH...

Makes things interesting... wink stick out tongue

Martian_mind
I politely disagree, and impolitely lol @ you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/db/New_starman.jpg/414px-New_starman.jpg

Best. Costume. Ever.

i heartily disagree,and lulz at your poor taste.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Red%20Hood/Jimscomic044.jpg

Hell,who else could look good in the classic Robin costume?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Red%20Hood/Jimscomics012-1.jpg

Scythe
When is the release date for this comic?

m.ramius
Which title(s) is this happening in?

BruceSkywalker
When is the release date for this comic?

right now the release date is March 11

Originally posted by m.ramius
Which title(s) is this happening in?

Batman: Battle for the Cowl, issue # 1, starts a three issue limited series..

Also there is a new Azrael limited series as well..

As well as an Oracle series

Scythe
right now the release date is March 11

Batman: Battle for the Cowl, issue # 1, starts a three issue limited series..

Also there is a new Azrael limited series as well..

As well as an Oracle series

Cool, thanks.

BruceSkywalker
Cool, thanks.

no prob

BruceSkywalker
Battle for the Cowl is a few weeks away..

any new thoughts? Opinions?

jalek moye
i find it pointless

Scythe
I don't find it pointless. It's just a Batman story arc that should be nifty, and it has Harley.

jalek moye
well i'm completly against someone else becoming batman

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jalek moye
well i'm completly against someone else becoming batman

you aren't the only one..

I didn't like it during Knightfall and I don't like it now...

How do you think Dick will be as Batman the second time around?

Philosophía
I don't find it pointless, at all. I'm actually pretty excited for it and the aftermath, but Grant coming back to writing Bruce while stuck in the past still has me the most excited, even moreso than Blackest Night. It's the thing I'm looking most foward to this year.

BruceSkywalker

Philosophía
how do you think Morrison will have Bruce get out of the past and back where he belongs?

I don't think he'll bring Bruce back to the present in the forseeable future, and that is just why I'm so excited about this. A mythic story set in the far-off past with Bruce, it sounds incredible.

willRules
I think Morrison won't do that for a long time. I reckon he will jump onto Batman when Dick Grayson takes up the mantle.

BruceSkywalker

kevdude
This issue of Robin RIP 183 was pretty good, I'll be reading Batman Battle of the Cowl as well, liked Scar at the end talking about The Blackest Knight big grin

Aztec123
I don't care who takes on the batman role, as long as it's neither Nightwing or Robin. I've grown to admire and respect both characters more so than Batman. I understand that both characters are part of Batman. However, they are doing well on their on (TITANS/TEEN TITANS). They grown to become well respected men and have accomplished plenty for their age. They have just as much potential as Batman. But, I feel if they take the role of Bruce their personalites, and will dramatically change. In addition, they are great assets to their respected teams. Especially robin, although i like wonder woman. she isn't capable of carrying the team on her own.

Philosophía
F*ck yeah. Jason Todd being the new Batman now actually has a shot.

Martian_mind

BruceSkywalker

Grimm22
Clearly the ending of Battle for the Cowl will have Bruce Wayne coming back and becoming Batman again. Except this time...he has a beard!

It's the all-new!, all-different! Batman!

Because...he has a beard....no expression...yah

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Grimm22
Clearly the ending of Battle for the Cowl will have Bruce Wayne coming back and becoming Batman again. Except this time...he has a beard!

interesting..

anyway a couple of days until it starts.. Question: Does anyone think that Barbara Gordon will help Cassie Cain in upcoming Batgirl title that spins out of Battle for the Cowl

Juntai
I bet Tim dies.

Philosophía
They already did this in Batgirl's own series, I doubt they'll rehash it, especialyl since it seems there are big plans for Barbara.

Philosophía
I bet Tim dies.

It's possible him or Dick will die.

Damien and Jason are probably safe, which only makes me happy.

BruceSkywalker

Philosophía
I don't think anything special will be happening with her, to be honest. I just hope they don't kill her.

BruceSkywalker

Philosophía
Not as much to put her into a new identity, but to actually do something with her. They could very well use her to explore the Martial Artists side of the DC Earth, with characters like Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva etc lying around. I think that'd be pretty cool.

BruceSkywalker
thats not a bad idea.. i would love to see cassie's skills up against DCU martial artist

Juntai
All 90's characters have to meet the died once quota. Coming back may included later on.
But they'll take a back-seat anyways.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Grimm22

laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
Tim Drake should be the new batman. Period.

willRules
I disagree, If it has to change, I want Nightwing to take up the mantle and Tim to become Nightwing......

BruceSkywalker
I disagree, If it has to change, I want Nightwing to take up the mantle and Tim to become Nightwing......

Agree with you on Nightwing becoming Batman, but there isn't going to be a new Nightwing except the Kryptonian one

Scythe
Has this started?

BruceSkywalker
Has this started?

it starts tomorrow..

I'm buying my issue

Scythe
it starts tomorrow..

I'm buying my issue

Ah, thanks. Nearest comic store was taken down. Gotta go 200 miles just to get comics, FFFFFUUUUUU-

guy222
Just got a few issues

BruceSkywalker
Ah, thanks. Nearest comic store was taken down. Gotta go 200 miles just to get comics, FFFFFUUUUUU-

no prob

Anyone have any first impressions after reading the first issue

Philosophía
It was an exciting, action-packed issue. I like it a lot.

Jason's entrance is just badass.

guy222
thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Great issue number # 1 is..

Badabing
Any thoughts on who that was at the end?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Any thoughts on who that was at the end?

I am thinking either Hush or Jason Todd

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>