Darkseid vs Galactus (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
DS has achieved a new height of power, a level profoundly beyond anything he has ever experienced in the past. This new power can replicate any PC/GDS and of course current feat. Feeling confident, he defeats DC's pantheon once again and absorbs all there power into himself,afterwards he invades marvel and defeats and absorbs the power of the entire marvel pantheon adding all there power to his own as well.

Galactus has just fed off a planet with such high enery concentration that it has nourished him to full power, DS wants to defeat Galactus to steal his power, galactus wants to destroy DS....who takes it?

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut puts Galactus at Black Celestial levels again and DS gets eaten.

Wei Phoenix
Bloodlusted Galactus? The entire MU population is already gone? Galactus gives him a full powered blast that could destroy the entire MU and negative zone, or whatever UT said.

Seriously though a fullpowered G with the intent to destroy will smash him.

I'm Bran

Lulz

Are we to assume though, that Darkseid just defeats every God and steals their power? Or is it just like "Batman learned a new technique, so he fights Silver Surfer and steals his power.".

Galactus turns him into battery then.

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran

namorsubby
why don't you just say "original, classic darkseid how kirby intended" and then they'd be equal

The Great Galen
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Lulz

Are we to assume though, that Darkseid just defeats every God and steals their power? Or is it just like "Batman learned a new technique, so he fights Silver Surfer and steals his power.".

I gave the contexts why he defeated and absorbed DCU/Marvel's pantheon power into himself and why he has access to PC/GDS/Current powers.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by namorsubby
why don't you just say "original, classic darkseid how kirby intended" and then they'd be equal

No feats, this way we have sources to draw from...although this how he should be IMO.

Wei Phoenix
G still wins.

Nihilist
galactus oneshots DS after he takes the OE

The Great Galen
Well full power based on only what we have seen, not speculation or anything like that.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus wipes his arse with DS.

The Great Galen
I think a patheon amped DS would be a good fight personally.

vlaaad12345
So this is darkseid after absorbing all the gods in dc and marvel and with the ale...if thats the case he wins.

joshypooh
galan crushes uxas

Bouboumaster
At full power, he absorbs Darkseid.

Harbinger
So this is DS + ALE + hundreds of thousands of New Gods + Mordru's power + Time Trapper's power + Odin/Thor/Ares/etc?

Darkseid wins.

occultdestroyer
Darkseid absorbs the entire pantheon..
So I assume he has also absorbed The Quintessence, Greek Pantheon (Ares, Athena, etc.), New Gods, the angels (Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, etc).
Plus, Marvel's pantheon which includes the Celestials, the Infinites, Odin, Hercules, etc.

Spite. Galactus gets rapestomped.

Enyalus
Black Celestial arc Galactus would still make DS take it up the ass with a Superman strap-on.

Galan007
Originally posted by The Great Galen
DS has achieved a new height of power, a level profoundly beyond anything he has ever experienced in the past. DS ftw.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
So this is darkseid after absorbing all the gods in dc and marvel and with the ale...if thats the case he wins.

Yes bascially, full powered galactus agaisnt this type of DS.

the Darkone
A full powered Galactus was on his way to devour the Omni-verse, FP Galactus was powerful enough to wipe out the whole Celestail race.

quanchi112
Galactus stomps.

Nestical
galactus bullies the ever loving shat out of ds

Decepticon
Galactus no question.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Darkseid absorbs the entire pantheon..
So I assume he has also absorbed The Quintessence, Greek Pantheon (Ares, Athena, etc.), New Gods, the angels (Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, etc).
Plus, Marvel's pantheon which includes the Celestials, the Infinites, Odin, Hercules, etc.

Spite. Galactus gets rapestomped. facepalm

Enyalus
Heh. I just noticed the whole text of occultdestroyer's post. Since when were the Celestials and the Infinites a pantheon?

Mindset
Since when are the Angels part of DC's pantheon?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Since when are the Angels part of DC's pantheon?

Oh. DC's gay. I didn't pay attention to that either.

I'm Bran
Did you that when TJ Max scores, you score?

The Great Galen
I'm pretty sure the DC/Marvel patheon are seperate entities from the anglic host and celestials.

Mindset
They are.

The Great Galen
Maybe, Ill to check it out again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.