Monkey Man vs Deadpool (everyone looks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
Doesn't seem like the PR's, and Badabings are on... whistling

So anyway, I've been putting off my homework for about two weeks, and I forgot how to do it. I know a lot of people like to insert real world physics and shit into debates, so I thought that someone could help me out here.

Anyway, I have about 4-5 questions that I'll type up if anyone's willing to put their brain to a semi working phase (it's grade 12 biology - punnet square problems by the way).

Whoever helps, I'll make a sig or something to help appreciate their greatness (if it's more than one, I'll include them).

So... WAR KMC!

---

It's worth a try... srug

Mindset
reported

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
reported Good call. Ask the mods to come help me.

Mindset
They can barely read, you really want their help?

I'm Bran
They can barely read, you really want their help? Need help, don't care who from.

rotiart
Math I can probably help with. Science I can't.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by rotiart
Math I can probably help with. Science I can't. What about punnet square/genetic problems?

Mindset
that's like freshman year bio

wats the question?

Mindset
well you're taking long and im about to watch a movie, so, good luck smile

I'm Bran
1. Four O'Clock plants have a gene for colour and a gene for height with the following phenotypes:

RR: Red Flower TT: Tall Plant
RW: Pink Flower TP: Medium-sized Plant
WW: White FlowerDD: Dwarf Plant

If a dihybrid plant is self-fertilized, give the proportions of genotypes and phenotypes produced.

2. If two black mice are crossed, ten black and three white mice result.
a) Which allele is dominant?
b) Which allele is recessive?
c) What are the genotypes of the parents?

3. Cystic Fibrosis is a common genetic disorder among Caucasians. The disorder is recessive; the gene is not sex-linked. A young woman has a brother who has cystic fibrosis. The woman visits a genetic counselor to find out whether she carries the allele for cystic fibrosis. Before performing any tests, what can the counselor tell her about the probability that she carries the allele? (HINT: What are the genotypes of the woman's parents?)

I'm Bran
well you're taking long and im about to watch a movie, so, good luck smile Curses...

occultdestroyer
Thread sucks

I'm Bran
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Thread sucks I think it's the best thread in recent memory.

---

Anyway, I'm going to bed, it was worth a shot.

I give permission to PR, or Bada to close this. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.