Pozhar VS Firehawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pozhar

Digi
Firehawk appears mostly in Firestorm comics, but is nowhere near his power level. She was originally a love interest for one of the FS's, then was a bit player in and out for years.

I'm not sure who the dude is, but if he could punk, say, Firestar (Marvel's similar fire chick) he can beat Firehawk just as easily.

Digi
Also, the intangibility rumors for Firehawk are entirely false. I know because I looked through her every appearance for the tourney hoping it was true. It's in most internet bios for her, but is an error....it just happens to be one that never got caught and has spread to multiple sites.

Digi
Triple Post!

woot

Anyway, FH's energy output is impressive, but her durability is pretty much human level. This guy looks like he can fly, so keeping a distance is out, and I can't imagine her overloading him before he gets a few good shots in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.